Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

quiet day today. :3 Then again I guess the school year is picking back up.

yea, I start Wednesday, I'm half excited and half not.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

They fixed the scavenger count, so the last one that I completed last time counted and this one did too smile.gif

what you guys think about the matchmaking races?

i wonder if it's for racing the same pokemon or one with the same eggsteps

anyone can see that? people with slots open?

I've just noticed this, and was wondering what caused it blink.gif

user posted image

All I see are weird symbols next to names and it made me go, "What the heck?!?" blink.gif

*Edit* It's fixed now, as it seems the Pal Pad upgraded a bit x3 But still, I thought it was weird to see all of that jumbled like that xd.png

Edited by FluffyPillow

Anyone a donor on the forums? I have ads showing when I shouldn't at all. Guess I have to either avoid them or stop loading the page after so long.

Edit: nvm got it figured out finally. Dx

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

I did the match making thing and selected bulbasaur. The other person selected an aerodactyl. the race is for fewest eggs, I didn't select that.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Well today's either going to really suck or be really good for my tepig hunt. xd.png

I did the match making thing and selected bulbasaur. The other person selected an aerodactyl. the race is for fewest eggs, I didn't select that.

it automatically sets fewest eggs they said in the forum post

can you choose for the same poke or something like that?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Finished up the Regi exploration in less than two hours so now I'm on the Zekrom and Reshi one, and of course the "get two Timburrs from the safari zone" task is a big roadblock as usual.

The Vulpix was a misclick, I wanted the magby egg that was under it. :c

Finished up the Regi exploration in less than two hours so now I'm on the Zekrom and Reshi one, and of course the "get two Timburrs from the safari zone" task is a big roadblock as usual.

The Vulpix was a misclick, I wanted the magby egg that was under it. :c

This is why im stuck

I gave up on "The Passionate Duo" exploration and started "The Hidden Ruins" instead :3 I hope this one is more fruitful than the last one ^^;