Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted image

Got this in one day and one egg!

*throws Shiny Dust at any hunters out there*

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

how long does this option exists already?

'Lock hatched eggs to Party if IV total greater than: xx'

I just recently discovered it and i love it that it lockes potentially Hunt pokes and shinies in my party as i always use the 'hatch and box' option

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Ooo. I better get hunting them pokemanz! I hope my eevee pair breed me a great IV eevee!

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Thanks for the shiny dust tongue.gif

user posted image

Haha I saw the post on the GPX forums. Congrats on that. That's just amazing. xd.png Self-breed too, daaaaaaaaaaaamn. tongue.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

And its been a long long time since I was active in DCF's GPX hangout. o-o like sometime in 2010 I want to say. so uh...hi? xd.png

Edited by Miroku-Kun

user posted image

Why do these always look different? e.e Like, I see one on this forum, but on gpx it looks different.

Why do these always look different? e.e Like, I see one on this forum, but on gpx it looks different.

Because Pokemon links still lead to the old site. And Roggenmorpha doesn't have affinity forms on the old site. So it uses a different form.

But if you looked at that same Roggenmorpha on the new site, it'll match the affinity of that user.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Yeah, but I would have to wait for it to hatch first. Hmm, maybe I will still have a bit of energy left when I get home from work around midnight.

Oh well. I have done all but 3 so far this month. smile.gif

Finneon's lv 4 already and I haven't done any clicking yet. xd.png