Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

You know, it's not that all bad. I'm on both GPX+ and Pokefarm, both could use some good tweaks, though.

As the great Meowth once said;

"We do have a lot in common.

The same Earth, the same air.

The same sky.

Maybe if we started looking at

What's the same instead of

always looking at what's different

...well? Who knows?"

wink.gif

You know, it's not that all bad. I'm on both GPX+ and Pokefarm, both could use some good tweaks, though.

As the great Meowth once said;

"We do have a lot in common.

The same Earth, the same air.

The same sky.

Maybe if we started looking at

What's the same instead of

always looking at what's different

...well? Who knows?"

wink.gif

Yea...but last time I checked, the Admins at GPX don't send rule 34 images to 13 year old boys.

Yea...but last time I checked, the Admins at GPX don't send rule 34 images to 13 year old boys.

Or get butthurt about it and ban people left and right.

Not to mention the site is just ugly. It's awful. Terrible colours, bad ripoff of the old old GPX layout and just cluttered as hell.

Here, have some fun reading about Pokefarm and their lovely admins.

http://lulzyfarm.wordpress.com/

I don't get this at all? O_o

I meant the rule thing. I been skimming around on that site and I will never and I mean never step foot on that site. I /may/ try that Vdex site at some point but so far I'm very loyal to GPX and am sticking with it.

Me, neither. What is rule 34 images, Sport???

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Spicy Berries for Mesprit please. Only need 20 of them.

I saw some people say the same thing about GPX+, demonicvampiregirl. However others love both sites. It's pretty much opinions, really. I saw a conversation debating over which site will crash first. It was a pretty wierd coversation.

Edited by Ultra

Me, neither. What is rule 34 images, Sport???

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Spicy Berries for Mesprit please. Only need 20 of them.

Kolink (who is younger than Rokon) is too whipped to really do anything about this, despite obviously not approving of some of Rokon’s actions. He’s not completely innocent either, as can be seen in the screenshots provided by one disgruntled member (here are some noteworthy ones mirrored as an archive; note that there’s multiple images hosted there, look on the bottom left). Kolink even sent him an image of an Umbreon and Glaceon having sex (as seen in the fourth image on the previous imgur link).

That "disgruntled member" was me.

I think the they need to add more rare items to the UG.....Haven't found anything exciting there recently. xd.png

Ultra you can call me Demi it'll be easier to use and type out. Really wish I liked that name back when I first joined I'd have used it instead. -lol-

Anyway from the sounds of it if PokeFarms admin doesn't clean up his act it'll be that one sooner or later. Admins drive the site over all and if you mistreat the users it will come back to bite you.

Sometimes the admins on GPX can get under my skin for some reason but they do their best to help and even treat users equally so I appreciate that a lot.

I also tend to like sites more if the admins interact with the users and talk to them on a normal basis. Makes me feel better over all cuz then I know I can have a conversation with them or ask a question or two.

@Sport

He will send dirty pictures to his users?!

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

Yep...he actually sent me and Manti the same image, then claimed we were some sort of mastermind team who were plotting against him or something.

I think I made an account on another pokemon site some time ago, but just wasn't all that interested after trying it. GPX+ will probably be the only one I use, at least for quite a while.

That Pokefarm link was pretty... entertaining.

I trust you and all, Sport, but I don't believe that.

Durr, I made a Microsoft Word about GPX+ vs. Pokefarm and put all the bad and good things, most are opinions. It's 10 pages, no images. It took a good week to type up. I'm not sure why I did it, though. xd.png

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Yeaah... both need some really good tweaks done.

DC beats down them both.

Edited by Ultra

Ultra if it's two users who claim the same thing I'd believe it.

That's just wrong Sport. I'm glad I will never play PokeFarm.

Lmao Ultra I can slightly agree there. DC is the very first adoptible site I have played and I have loved it since I joined it. I stopped playing for a bit though cuz I wasn't use to it and didn't have any friends so it kinda put me off. I will forever play DC until it decides to quit which I hope is never. Speaking of DC itself I need to start naming dragons soon. >_<

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

So moving on... Battle Subway is toiling with my brain.

This section confuses me:

… battle starts:

… NPC trainer wins:

… NPC trainer is defeated:

… last Pokémon sent out:

I think that's where you type your custom messages.

Anyways...I have the link to screenies of a few messages Kolink sent me. Not going to post it here, but pm me if anyone is interested in the messages Kolink sent to me before I got banned.

I might make a team out of shinies and make horrible battle puns.

Custom messages.. as in... for what?

PM me those images, please.

For the Battle Subway. You pick a team of 6 Pokemon and other people battle them.

Where it says "Battle starts", You type the message you want them to see when they first encounter you. "NPC wins" is what you want your player to say when you/they win the battle. And it's the same with the other options.

I hate that purple Spinarak sprite....tricks me every time. xd.png

I agree with you!

I was so excited I was thinking yes it's over and then I didn't see the shiny message.... FUUUU! >D

Is anyone else experiencing the 502 Bad Gateway error?

Edited by Xiao Saria