TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

This should have been an egg. user posted image

Got my 41st egg - a pearly beauty! And I nabbed it at 30 minutes past the hour, so in another 12 minutes I will have 42 eggs at 42 minutes past the hour! Too bad we're already past 42 pages on the forum! tongue.gif

Gosh, these eggs are all so intricate & inspired! I can't pick a favorite, I like them all!

i know the super colorful one is a homestuck egg, but which is the other? :U

The one with the zodiac signs in the appropriate colors for the trolls on a gray background.

This is my first Easter event on DC and I'm finding it to be epic biggrin.gif

I've found five eggs so far and counting. Hopefully I'll find them all before the event is over.

Also Congratulations to all who've already found the 42 eggs biggrin.gif

(For some reason I'm seeing the number 42 somewhere at least once everyday. It's like it's following me ever since my physics teachers been talking about it in class. Creepy blink.gifxd.png)

Offtopic - I've checked out "Homestuck" (is this the right place?). Am I missing something, because it is desperately boring and disasterously unfunny... blink.gif

Yesssssssss eggstuck~! 8D

@Blue Nadir - It takes it a little while to pick up speed, but it's fairly amazing once you get around to Act 4, the Trolls, and the actual game.

Edited by Rhunya

Was just about to whine that I'd been searching for a good half an hour with no shows but my first just turned up, yay! laugh.gif

Am I missing something, because it is desperately boring and disasterously unfunny...

it takes a while to get to the good stuff...just be very patient e.e

The basket from 2010 was also used 2011 and now again for this years festival of eggs. It has no influence on the eggs you catch.

That's cool, I just didn't know smile.gif I only joined in February this year smile.gif

(Up to 9 eggies now! Just got the parrot egg!)

Offtopic - I've checked out "Homestuck" (is this the right place?). Am I missing something, because it is desperately boring and disasterously unfunny... blink.gif

It's the right place. If you haven't gotten through Act 1, well, the first act IS boring and not that funny. It gets a lot better.

YAY! This is my first time on today but I'm off to a pretty good start (as in, I've started xd.png).

That's it, 42/42 w/the silver dragon offering the tiny egg as my very last one! Thank you again, TJ & artists for a third year of wonderfully imaginative, awe-inspiring Easter egg hunts, & good luck to all those still searching. Imma signing off & getting me some sleep. sleep.gif

The one with the zodiac signs in the appropriate colors for the trolls on a gray background.

Holy cow! I couldn't even tell that's what those were! I have that one :3

Yay finally got all 42 eggs! A huge Thank you to all the artists, organizers and TJ for this awesome event! And happy Easter to you all!

I think I'm the only one who looks back on Act 1 with nostalgia. tongue.gif

Aaaaaaannnnnddddd got all of them. All of them are beautiful, but I really liked all those eggs lampshading the shows.

Sooo here it goes.

Gold dragon holding an egg - Temeraire

Proof

Turning on fire egg - hunger games

devil egg - can't remember where I saw that devil, but I'm sure it was in some game blink.gif

white egg with blue dot - portal

exploding vulcano - Mount Doom from LOTR.

Those are the ones I caught on ( gotta try that "homestuck" thing)

MWAA HAA HAA! This is so fun! I'm at 13, but I missed a few.

32 down, 10 to go...

nya nya I'm done smile.gif

MWAA HAA HAA! This is so fun! I'm at 13, but I missed a few.

;3 there's no such thing as 'having missed a few'. the same one will follow ou around until you grab it, so you don't have to worry about not grabbing them all..

unless you run out of time, that is. >_>

Edited by ParticleSoup

Got all 42. No more I guess sad.gif

It was loads of fun though. Thanks TJ and spriters for these beautiful eggs smile.gif