TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

I made the SR2 Normandy egg. Though, not one person in all 43 pages has commented on recognizing it, so I guess I didn't do a very good job at it. :< Either that or there's not many Mass Effect fans here.... but I'm proud of it anyways. :3

I just got that egg, lol. My BF saw it and recognized it immediately! "Hey wait! Is that the Normandy? So cool!"

See? Someone knew what it was, Sif xd.png It's tiny, but it's definitely there.

37 eggs and I can't delay sleep any longer. I guess I'll just have to get the rest after I've slept. Have a great Easter everyone! Unless you're like me and already finished it. tongue.gif Thanks again TJ and spriters. ^^

19 eggs. No Homestuck yet.

It seems it be a recurring theme that I get my favorites very late in the process, so it'll probably be somewhere around 39 or 40. tongue.gif

I come back after having to finish something, and STILL no eggs or anything of the sort have appeared despite clearing my cache and restarting the browser. I also checked my Javascript a long time ago.

I don't know what obscure setting is affecting this somewhere on my computer, but I really don't have the time to spend trying to fix this. Missing one event since I've been here isn't exactly going to kill me, but I still would like to know what's going on here...

Edited by Daciana_Adena

Oh! I must not of got that one yet! Must . . . get . . . Normandy . . . egg.

Nope, you haven't gotten it yet. ^^

I just got that egg, lol.  My BF saw it and recognized it immediately!  "Hey wait!  Is that the Normandy?  So cool!"

See?  Someone knew what it was, Sif xd.png  It's tiny, but it's definitely there.

Yay! It's pretty hard to fit a long object onto a tiny little area, but I tried. Glad at least a few can still tell what it is!~<3

I come back after having to finish something, and STILL no eggs or anything of the sort have appeared despite clearing my cache and restarting the browser. I also checked my Javascript a long time ago.

I don't know what obscure setting is affecting this somewhere on my computer, but I really don't have the time to spend trying to fix this. Missing one event since I've been here isn't exactly going to kill me, but I still would like to know what's going on here...

Have you tried using other browsers?

Have you tried using other browsers?

I typically use Firefox, but I have also tried looking around a bit on Chrome and Internet Explorer.

Edited by Daciana_Adena

19 eggs. No Homestuck yet.

It seems it be a recurring theme that I get my favorites very late in the process, so it'll probably be somewhere around 39 or 40. tongue.gif

You don't have either Homestuck egg. I hope you get one of them next :3

edit: yay I have both Homestuck eggs and also the one I made~

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Wow. It feels like just yesterday I was collecting my second batch of eggs. tongue.gif

I from Germany , Pls help me Who can i Hunt Egge i have 4 egge but i dont know who and Ehen i can found them, sry for the Bad english

I from Germany , Pls help me Who can i Hunt Egge i have 4 egge but i dont know who and Ehen i can found them, sry for the Bad english

I've sent you a PM. (Ich hab dir eine Privatnachricht geschickt)

39 eggs so far, can't wait to see them all.

Woo! I just got my first animated egg! So cool! I've only got 7 so far, but I started playing about an hour ago!

Does anyone else's egg basket say 'Egg Basket - 2010 festival of eggs'? Cause that's what mine says!

Yay! The Nyan Cat for my 39th egg! And a pretty green one w/a gold stripe around the middle for my 40th. Two more! I can do it! Sleep? Pshaw, who needs it? Not me! tongue.gif

Woo! I just got my first animated egg! So cool! I've only got 7 so far, but I started playing about an hour ago!

Does anyone else's egg basket say 'Egg Basket - 2010 festival of eggs'? Cause that's what mine says!

The basket from 2010 was also used 2011 and now again for this years festival of eggs. It has no influence on the eggs you catch.

me and my friend have collected 24 eggs each, so far xd.png the design of the eggs is so lovely and colourful, it's a pleasure to look at them!

got all 42 eggs, Happy Easter everyone.

mystyic

I've actually not god any eggs for like. an hour now. I dont even HAVE all of them. it gave me one egg like for 5 minutes [despite being clicked on] and then nothing.