TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

i just found one that looked like it had a cat on top. o3o FIRST EGG EVER! my first festival of eggs yes!!!! -runs around in circles with a very colorful basket like a little kid- xd.png

Any type of dragon cave? Cause I just clicked on someone's scroll and got one

Yes you can find them randomly across the entire DC areas, that mens other peoples scrolles tothey can even be in help and acount site of DC, but not forum as it is not the same surface.

And lots of thanks to our GOD TJ and all his skilled helpers that created such beoutifull sprites once again. And to all that started late, do not worry this event will go one for 2 days and couple hours so you will be able to catch them all if you remember to check the cave once every hour.

I found 3 eggies so far (I just found out about the event not too long ago xd.png) Hopefully I can collect all 42 of them before the end of the event :3

The Macaw egg is awesome! Are we allowed to put them in out sigs? wub.gif

Usually the maker of the egg has them in their signature if they so wish although there are those who will make a rotating image of all the eggs for banner purposes.

Squweeee!!! Thanks to TJ and all the artists and organizers of this event!!!! I've got two eggies...and can't wait to get more!!! YAY!!!

32 eggs! Only 10 more to go. smile.gif The eggs are all so pretty~

Edited by StormWizard212

W00T!! I got the Bass Treble & the Upside-Down Tree for eggs 31 & 32! Only ten more left to hunt down!

I'm having so much fun, I'll be sad when it's over. sad.gif

EDIT: I MEAN CLEF! Bass Clef! Bwahaha! I type faster than I think!

Edited by Sunrunner

To all the people who made these eggs: THEY ARE AWESOME!

That's beauty made pixel!

Just got the puzzle egg ^^ Got my own egg as the second one I found xd.png

If that egg with a vulkan eruption is a shoutout to LOTR, then I'm bowing down to the spriter.

Just got the Godtier egg. I actually squeed out loud when I saw it! ohmy.gif

Which one is that?

I'm at 16. Catching up in this thread also helps the time between eggs pass quickly! xd.png

*opens her scroll page... sees a tiny dragon at the top trying to hand her an even tinier egg*

blink.gif

huh.gif

unsure.gif

Waaaaaait...  dry.gif

Ohright!  Festival of eggs.  Heehee!  laugh.gif

That mental image is priceless! Thank you! laugh.gif

I just picked up the beach eggy! Looks like the view outside the window where I'm staying right now! Pretty!

Edited by Lagie

I'm just getting to start hunting now, argh. I'm sorry for asking a question that was probably asked ages ago, but what's the time delay between eggs, and will they be done dropping tomorrow at 1 PM EST or the next day? Thanks!

~Feathers

I'm just getting to start hunting now, argh. I'm sorry for asking a question that was probably asked ages ago, but what's the time delay between eggs, and will they be done dropping tomorrow at 1 PM EST or the next day? Thanks!

~Feathers

10-15 minutes between eggs and even ends after 3 days

Huh. I have been hunting around for a little while both yesterday and today and have yet to find a single one. I know my javascript is on, as I just checked the settings in Firefox to be sure.

I have even tried looking around on both Chrome and Internet Explorer, but to no avail. How long exactly should it take for the very first egg to appear anyway? I thought I read the delay between the eggs was 12 minutes, but I am not sure about the first.

HOMESTUCK EGG. HOMESTUCK EGG AND HUNGER GAMES EGG. Spriters, you've outdone yourselves. biggrin.gif

Which one is the hunger games egg?