TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

...Is it just me or is a snake popping out of that blue and white egg? Thirty five more eggs to go.

Edited by frostmourne

...Is it just me or is a snake popping out of that blue and white egg? Thirty five more eggs to go.

got 2 so far woooot

UGh. Only two eggs. However, I did find a Devil Egg. What exactly did we get for doing this?

~leaf

What's the problem ? (I haz 24 so far...)

We get the basket and a load of pretties to look at for ever and ever.

@ dragcave:D they appear every 12 minutes, approx.

Just got the kitty egg! Artists, you all did an amazing job this year. And thank you, TJ, as always!

I has a subtle marbling in pinkish tones on the blue of my 25th egg, & I finally scooped up the one with the lava flow as my 26th that I'd seen mentioned previously. Clever & nifty there, you admirable artists!

Just got the kitty egg. The tree one is like a snowstorm!

Woah! I think I got them all! Phew! biggrin.gif Fun event, didn't get much sleep, but it was worth it all in all. ^-^

*Cough* The Homestuck one was my favorite <3 *Cough*

http://dragcave.net/easter/goldivy/easter

HOLY COW THERE'S A HOMESTUCK ONE.

I love DC's spriters. So. Friggin. Much.

Sweet :D ! Do they only appear on your scroll, because so far I have only found them on my scroll? :blink:

YAY! biggrin.gif This is my first festival of eggs ^^ sorry if this is a annoying question but is there some sort of cool down, of amount of time you have to wait before being able to find another egg?

Yay! I completely forgot this happens. *Excited*

Cheesy-Kat, not usually. They should appear anywhere in the cave I think.

10-15 minutes between eggs and they are found anywhere on the caves. This means main page, dragon page, account page, even the basket page. Just gotta refresh when its time for a new egg and snag.