TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

I have two questions :

First of all, this is the first year I have participated in the Easter egg hunt. Will I ever get the separating banner that other people have or will I only get next year's one ?

And also I would love to get explanations on the reasons behind each egg (we have them for a few eggs, like the Hunger Games one which represents Katniss's outfits, or the Nyan cat one.) I would love to hear explanations for all the other eggs, it would make them more special smile.gif

1. I don't think you get this year's as you have nothing to separate your eggs from.

2. The list of eggs and spriters will be posted here: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=6139617 I'm hoping, too, that they'll add some kind of description for some of them!

The parrot was my 35th, and the bicycle #36! Omigosh, they're so clever! I love the animated ones, they're sort of mesmerizing. I wonder if the spriters have planted subliminal messages in them ? wacko.gif

I don't get it. Are all the eggs on the cave or are some in the forum? I've only found three I don't understand where to look for them.

Sorry for being so noobish.

You get the banners in order no matter which hunts you have completed. I have the first because I've hunted twice. Others who have hunted more have the first, second, and third. Just keep hunting each year and you'll get the banners.

Edited by wildwindflower

The egg will follow you from page to page, but they can be anywhere on the page.

The egg will follow you from page to page, but they can be anywhere on the page.

It follows? If im on the home page it'll be there?

Thanks for helping a noob like me lol. My first hunt.

Whoop whoop! 34 eggs and I finally got the "parrot" and "eastern dragon" egg.

Edited by Nyastara

WHOEVER MADE THE SPIROGRAPH/GOD TIER SYMBOLS EGG IS GETTING KISSED ON THE MOUTH BY ME <3

The eastern dragon egg is totally my favourite one. Nice tribute to the year of the dragon.

WHOEVER MADE THE SPIROGRAPH/GOD TIER SYMBOLS EGG IS GETTING KISSED ON THE MOUTH BY ME <3

No need to scream. wink.gif

Edited by Nyastara

I just need 27 more and I'll have them all. This is my first DC Easter and it's been fun.

I have 11 eggs so far (goody goody goody, jumps around doing the happy dance, jumping in and out of the basket, picking them up and oohing and ahing!)

I use Firefox (newest version) no problem with my eggs, although I was startled by the first one. What a nice little surprise for my first Easter Basket!!!

tongue.gifbiggrin.gifninja.gifblink.gif

Mine are showing up 8- 12 minutes on various pages of DC. What fun!

Thanks DC

My first Egg was the parrot one, then I got the silvery one that changes and disappears. So cool.

Edited by lunadragonfly

The parrot was my 42nd egg. Wow. Great egg to end my hunt.

I really, really adore this years egg designs, thank you spriters. ♥

42 Eggs, 42 pages, and now I've got the egg I made!~<3

(Do note, I don't have 42 eggs yet... somewhere in the 20's so far)

Edit: Lol, failed. Post ended up on page 43. xd.png

Edited by Sif

That Portal egg y'all were talking 'bout is now my 37th egg! And I have no idea what my 38th egg is all wrapped up in, but it's blue & it's got wings, and as long as it doesn't eat my egg, we're good! biggrin.gif

22/42 :3

Wow, This is really fun ! Thanks everyone who made this possible !

I have two questions :

First of all, this is the first year I have participated in the Easter egg hunt. Will I ever get the separating banner that other people have or will I only get next year's one ?

And also I would love to get explanations on the reasons behind each egg (we have them for a few eggs, like the Hunger Games one which represents Katniss's outfits, or the Nyan cat one.) I would love to hear explanations for all the other eggs, it would make them more special smile.gif

I made the SR2 Normandy egg. Though, not one person in all 43 pages has commented on recognizing it, so I guess I didn't do a very good job at it. :< Either that or there's not many Mass Effect fans here.... but I'm proud of it anyways. :3

I made the SR2 Normandy egg. Though, not one person in all 43 pages has commented on recognizing it, so I guess I didn't do a very good job at it. :< Either that or there's not many Mass Effect fans here.... but I'm proud of it anyways. :3

Oh! I must not of got that one yet! Must . . . get . . . Normandy . . . egg.