TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

Huh. I have been hunting around for a little while both yesterday and today and have yet to find a single one. I know my javascript is on, as I just checked the settings in Firefox to be sure.

I have even tried looking around on both Chrome and Internet Explorer, but to no avail. How long exactly should it take for the very first egg to appear anyway? I thought I read the delay between the eggs was 12 minutes, but I am not sure about the first.

Are you looking in the fourms or on the cave itself? They only appear in the cave.

A couple of speckly eggs went rolling into my net to be #33 & #34 for me.

Are you looking in the fourms or on the cave itself? They only appear in the cave.

The Cave actually. I would hardly expect a site event to take place mostly on the forums.

HOMESTUCK EGG. HOMESTUCK EGG AND HUNGER GAMES EGG. Spriters, you've outdone yourselves. biggrin.gif

wait... where's the hunger games egg? I feel stupid asking this because I'm a fan of the series but I can't figure out which one it is.

Is the Hunger Games egg the one that starts black, turns veily red, and then flames across to reveal red with purple gems that fall off and then the whole thing turns tan?

Edit. ninja.gif'd

Edited by HollyTheColliegirl

I can't see the link...it's the egg that the fire seems to burn but doesn't.

Edit: Ninja'd, thank you for linking and explaining so well!

Edited by inlaterdays

Hooo, wow, is that a camera lens or some sort? o:

It's something from Portal, I think...

Yes, that's the Hunger Games one, Holly!

I was so surprised when that one white egg popped open with a dragon inside!

Try clearing your catche, restarting the browser?

I believe I might have even tried that yesterday, but it was late and I can't quite remember correctly. Still nothing showing up immediately, but perhaps I should give it another 15 minutes or so...

WHAT will happen to these eggs after 3 days >? they disappear ?

No more will continue dropping but the eggs will be there to view if you click on the basket badge on your scroll.

Which is the white egg?

Oops. More white with blue lacy stuff on it, toward the bottom right of full baskets (I don't have it yet).

Nyan cat egg = love.

Hunger games and homestuck eggs are awesome too. Too bad I only just started hunting and I've only caught three so far. XD

Edited by ShinyDazzlight

Well, this is very EGG-citing! biggrin.gif

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself. I wish that I had logged in earlier. I actually forgot it was easter, and thus, might be an event day.

I think that's alright. I can't see this as spam.

Just my opinion though.

22/42 :3

Wow, This is really fun ! Thanks everyone who made this possible !

I have two questions :

First of all, this is the first year I have participated in the Easter egg hunt. Will I ever get the separating banner that other people have or will I only get next year's one ?

And also I would love to get explanations on the reasons behind each egg (we have them for a few eggs, like the Hunger Games one which represents Katniss's outfits, or the Nyan cat one.) I would love to hear explanations for all the other eggs, it would make them more special smile.gif

34/42...Guess I might be able to get all of them today! smile.gif