Dust of Dreams by Steven Erickson

The Lancelot Murders by J.M.C. Blair

Master of Dragons by Margaret Weis

Speaking from among the Bones, by Alan Bradley

and

The Charlemagne Pursuit, by Steve Berry

also

Anansi Boys, by Neil Gaiman

I'm currently reading through the Warriors series, the Maximum Ride series, House of Night series, and eventually going back to the Vampire Kisses series. I admit, I am WAYYYY behind on HoN, MR, and VK xd.png I really need to catch up.

¤Rereading Catching Fire

I agree The Hunger Games couldn't put the book down! Catching was good, but Mockingjay nevered grabbed me I just slipped away from it.

¤Garden of The Purple Dragon (Carole Wilkinson) loved the Dragon Keeper series can't wait to read the 4th BloodBrothers!

I'm technically still reading The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. I haven't had the motivation to start reading again lately.

I'm reading the Warriors series with my little siblings. xd.png And also a book called Operation Red Jericho.

Edited by esnym

The Hobbit, just started it. I was going to hold off until all the movies are out, but I can't. I lack willpower. sleep.gif

Im reading(for the 3rd time) "Mists of Avalon" by Marion Zimmer Bradley..it never stops keeping me feel as if I know the characters...& its set in a time where my 'current' beliefs were a thing of misunderstood wisdom ,even then.

Christianity was not the oldest /most loved religion until they refused to :accept" other peoples true Gods/Goddeses & called anything outside of their faith "evil,full of bad & godless witches/druids/warlocks...even though the Avalon High Priestess was true force behind making King arthur come to power.

Rockin' On

Finished Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause today.

I love this book so much. The writing is so wonderful and poetic. <3

Recently finished Howls Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones. I am now reading its sequel, House of Many Ways.

Both are lovely books. (:

I'm reading The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness. It has been a really good book so far and I'm looking forward to reading the next two books in the Chaos Walking series ^^

Edit: Aww yiss. I managed to find the second book, The Ask and the Answer, at the library. Now I'm reading that.

Edited by Gercely

I have to read Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad for my lit class. I don't like it; not my style.