ScarMay

Book you're currently reading?

Finally giving in to people telling me I should read A Game of Thrones xd.png

Just finished re-reading The Hobbit, and now starting on re-reading The Fellowship of the Ring. smile.gif

Currently reading A Wrinkle in Time.

I read that book years ago and loved it! smile.gif

I read that book years ago and loved it! :)

It's a very good book. This time was the third time I've read it. XD

Currently reading Brave New World by Aldous Huxley.

I really enjoyed Brave New World. I want to read Point Counter Point by Huxley too.

Currently reading Balthazar by Lawrence Durrell.

I'm afraid Brave New World was beyond me. Sci-fi, futuristic things aren't really my forte.

Currently reading Animal Farm.

I'm currently reading The Magic of Reason by Justine Larbalestier... for the third time. It's been a few months since I read it and I'm out of new things to read.

Edited by keijaidyyn

Brave New World by Aldous Huxley.

(I understand that their society is different and all, and I respect that, but... 6-year old children doing those *things* is a bit uncomfortable for me to read. blink.gif I knew the book alarmed many people when it was published, but I didn't expect that.)

I read Keeping You A Secret by Julie Anne Peters today. I loved it. :3

Edited by tyto_alba

Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson. (Third in the Mistborn trilogy) He's the best world-building author I've ever read. Every setting he has is fantastic. I'd recommend him to anyone.

The Scorch Trials, by James Dashner. The Maze Runner was good, so I'm hoping for this too be good as well.

I'm reading A Clash of Kings, the second book in The Song of Ice and Fire series. Or, as some others call it, Game of Thrones. They're pretty good books.