ScarMay

Book you're currently reading?

I am about to finish A Fistful of Charms by Kim Harrison. I'm not sure what I'll read next.

Started reading Nightingale's Gate by Linda Francis Lee. Have a few other books that I will read as soon as I can: Captain Jack's Woman by Stephanie Laurens, The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor and Christopher Paolini's Brisingr and Inheritance. Can't wait biggrin.gif

I'm currently reading three books. Yes, that is ridiculous, I know. But I'm reading:

~ Some Girls Bite by Chloe Niell. Really liking the new spin on vampires. And I immensely enjoy that the protagonist is my age.

~ Splintered by A. G. Howard. Super awesome if you like Alice in Wonderland and/or the Wicked Lovely series.

~ Lips Touch: Three Times by Laini Taylor. It's like three novellas. The writing is luscious.

Three Wise Men by Martina Devlin

Seven Daughters of Eve

Guns, Germs and Steel

House of Leaves (I don't know why I'm doing this to myself again; Maybe I'm just a masochist.)

my school library closes at the end of the week so i'm currently devouring 'Game' by Barry Lyga

it's the sequel to 'I Hunt Killers' which is a really lame title for a really awesome book about this teen who's dad was a notorious serial killer and raised him to be his successor and taught him everything to know about killing but then got caught. jazz, protagonist, then struggles in the aftermath of trying to decide for himself between good and evil. would definitely recommend ya'll

Dracula

Re-reading Hunger Games

Re-reading World War Z: An Oral history of the Zombie War

A Confusion of Princes by Garth Nix. I liked Sabriel but couldn't find the sequels, so I picked up something else by him. It's...not as good as I'd hoped, so far.

Star Trek Destiny Book 1 Gods of Night by David Mack

Half a decade after the Dominnion War and more then a year after rise and fall oF Praetor Shinzon the galaxy's greatest scourge returns to wreak havoc apon the Federation and this time its goal is nothing less then total annihilation.

Elsewhere deep in the Gamma Quadrant, an ancient mystery is sulved. Columbia NX-02 one of earth's first generation of starships. lost for centuries has been found dead and empty on a desolate planet. But its discovery so far from home has raised disturving questions and the answers harken back to a struggle for survival that onces tested a captain and her crew to the limits of their humanity.

From that terrifying flashpoint begins an apocalyptic odyssey that will reach across time and space to reveal the past, define the future and show three captians-Jean Luc Picard of the U.S.S Enterprise, William T Riker of the U.S.S. Titan and Ezri Dax of the U.S.S. Aventine that some destinies are inescapable...

Storm Front (The Dresden Files Book 1)

I started reading it after I rewatched the tv series. I like the book so far, although i'm half way through it and not much has happened in the way of plot, it just kind of set up a bunch of stuff that will apparently happen towards the end. Harry Dresden is a fun character to follow, though. I own up to book 6 (and then some random miscellaneous volumes after that), so I plan on reading the series as much as I can.

I'm reading novella Dominion, by C.S. Friedman, a prequel to the Coldfire Trilogy (a fantasy trilogy I LOVE wub.gif )

Er... Let's see:

• Son of a Witch by Gregory MaGuire (Sequel to Wicked)
  • One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey
  • Dr. Tatiana's Sex Advice to All Creation (Science book for summer reading, not actual sex advice, although, I guess, in a way it is)
  • Poison Tree by Erin Kelly
  • Macbeth by you know
  • V for Vendetta by Steve Moore (Novelization)
Might have gone a bit overboard, yes. However, I'm putting some as higher priority and half-neglecting the lower priority books. It's going to be a fun summer. :3

(Edited because I messed up an author's name). laugh.gif

Edited by Dauntingale

Susan Forward 'Toxic Parents' wink.gif

Dieter Schlesak 'Capesius, der Auschwitzapothecer' that's the original title and I do not know the english ediction title, but it would be something like 'Capesius, Auschwitz's Pharmacist'. Gruesome, obviously, but loads of unique facts.

Irvine Welsh 'Skagboys' LOL Margaret Thatcher, RIP

Yasutaka Tsutsui 'Hell' quite a sad book but VER good.

ninja.gif

Right now I'm reading international classic literature. I finished "the Alchemist" of Paolo Coehlo last week and yesterday I finished "the grapes of wrath" of John Steinbeck. This night I'll begin the "Ten days that shook the world" of John Reed.

At the moment I'm reading The Road Less Traveled, as well as re-reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (for the umpteenth time...).