ScarMay

Book you're currently reading?

Currently finishing the Maze Runner series. I'm on the last book: Kill Order. I totally suggest people to read this series. It's AMAZING!

I read Keeping You A Secret by Julie Anne Peters today. I loved it. :3

Oh man, one of my all-time favorites right there! Loved it.

Currently reading Dare Truth or Promise by Paula Boock. Almost done with it, actually, but I stopped reading for a few days 'cause I was getting too annoyed with one of the characters.

I'm now reading The Jungle Books by Rudyard Kipling because my English/reading teacher said we had to wink.gif

Deadhouse Gates by Steven Erikson... again.

Through Stone and Sea by Barb and J.C. Hendee

The Black Company by Glen Cook

Yes, three books. Because of my tendency to misplace books I keep one book I am reading at three locations, my room, my car, and the table. The one in the car is the one I read while waiting for appointments and such, the one on the table I read at mealtimes, and the one in my room I read whenever I am in there.

Finally giving in to people telling me I should read A Game of Thrones xd.png

You won't regret it ^_~

P.S. Winter is Coming....

Still reading Prodigy by Marie Lu and Divergent (I haven't read them in a while) and now Fearless by Cornelia Funke

Moreta, dragonlady of Pern.

Basically, the whole Dragonriders of Pern series xd.png

(Wait, Pern is a word in the dicionary? o.o)

Im reading a few at the moment. But most recently the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series.

I've just started with Terror by Dan Simmons. It will probably take me a while, but it looks interesting so far.

Then there's A Storm of Swords sitting somewhere in my bookshelf, waiting to be finally finished, but I'm still a bit angry with the author about all sorts of misfortune happening to one particular family, so it's put on hold until I'm no longer thinking "Oh come on, I already know they are suffering and all that, give me a break..."

Recently finished The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult, and now in that limbo period between the last book and the next. Considering picking up A Game of Thrones (I know I'm late).

I haven't touched the Game of Thrones series either xd.png It's been on my to-read list (along with like a hundred other books) even before there was a show. Then I couldn't get into the show, so now I've a complete lack of motivation to read the books :S I shouldn't be biased really, since I've always been a "reader" rather than "watcher" but I can't help it!

/endramble

Anyway, polishing off the Matthew Swift series by Kate Griffin, on the third of the four books. Omg so gooood. These books are going to make me fail my mid-term test on Monday. And I can't really bring myself to care. /is in serious need of intervention

Edited by sparkdragon

Infinity Blade: Awakening by Brandon Sanderson

Grimm by Christoph Marzi

Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

Witches Abroad by Terry Pratchet.

A couple of friends are obsessed and have been bugging me to read, so when I found one they already had I got it. Good so far.