ScarMay

Book you're currently reading?

School assignments aside, I've started rereading the Temeraire series. Love those books. biggrin.gif

Well.. In class we're reading "the curious incident of the dog in the night-time" together.

At home im rereading the Demonata and Cirque Du Freak series.. for the 10th time.. :b

I have a couple that I have started and never finished but here are the three that I can remember Prince of Wolves by Susan Krinard, The Abyss by Steve Vance, And Brisinger from the Eragon series.

The Hunger Games.

As usual, I shall trawl through this book slowly, as I did with Inheritance (Christopher Paolini)... and then move on to Catching Fire. :3

The Princess Bride

I embarrassed myself a little, trying to exchange the copy I bought for an 'unabridged' version the day after I bought it. sleep.gif

I'm in the middle of The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan. I'm on book nine now. Probably my second favorite series. The Sword of Truth series is my favorite so far, I finished up those last year

The Kill Order by James Dashner and Insurgent by Veronica Roth.

I'm now reading Harry Potter. Could've gone another decade without reading it but I sorta got convinced by a few friends and now here I am, halfway done with the third book only three days after I started!

Mockingjay, and honestly, it's kind of a chore. I don't even like Katniss... why am I supposed to have any sympathy for someone who tried to drown a kitten, and isn't particularly nice to anyone else (besides her sister who rarely even shows up)? But I want to find out what happens to Peeta...

The first two books were fun because I liked reading about all the traps they had to get through in the arena.

Edited by PollyCockatrice

Reading now:

• Dying of the Light by George R.R. Martin
  • Beyond the Highland Mist by Karen Marie Moning

I'm currently working on...

• Lolita - Vladimir Nabokov
  • Outlander - Diana Gabaldon
  • To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee

I'm bad at finishing things ^^;

Mockingjay, and honestly, it's kind of a chore. ...

The first two books were fun because I liked reading about all the traps they had to get through in the arena.

I read all 3 books as well and I must say I was disappointed. She starts off so strong with Hunger Games, and she could have really amped up the suspense in Catching Fire...But it pretty much flopped for me.

I try to warn off people from the last two books and recommend they make the resolution open-ended for themselves. smile.gif Though I have met peole who liked them...

Just finished The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima, which was pretty good, but I had to hang in there for the plot. The way she sets the story up requires more exposition and explanation than I would like, but the result was still good. Definitely recommended if you don't mind 500 pages to kill time. smile.gif

I read all 3 books as well and I must say I was disappointed. She starts off so strong with Hunger Games, and she could have really amped up the suspense in Catching Fire...But it pretty much flopped for me.

I try to warn off people from the last two books and recommend they make the resolution open-ended for themselves. smile.gif Though I have met peole who liked them...

People like me wink.gif

I loved the Hunger Games, the second and third book as well as the first.

I'm still reading A Clash of Kings, it's been over two months now since I started, but nor I'm finally on the last hundred pages.

Trying to finish it tomorrow.