ScarMay

Book you're currently reading?

The Silmarillion, by J.R.R. Tolkien and Christopher Tolkien. It's excellent.

American Gods. It's sort of depressing and cynical, but okay. I haven't even come half way so I have no right to judge...yet. Yeah, it's interesting but not my cup of tea.

I'm currently reading 'Warm Bodies'. After I finish it I plan on finally starting the 'Game of Thrones' series.

Currently reading Faerie Winter by Janni Lee Simner.

I've recently finished Howls Moving Castle, House of Many Ways, and Castle in The Air, all by Diana Wynne Jones.

I'm currently reading Game of Thrones and The Way of Shadows. I can't just read one book at the same time xd.png

Edited by Raistlin24

I just started Game of Thrones. I a, also reading Green Eyed Demon. So far both are pretty good.

I'm in the beginning of The Girl Who Played With Fire. The first book (Girl w/ The Dragon Tattoo) was really good, and I enjoyed it a lot, so I doubt I'll be dissapionted with the sequel~

Reading about seven books.

- Shatter Me

- Beautiful Creatures

- Entwined

- Immortals

- Another Note

- L Change the World

- Alice Through the Looking Glass

875 words a minute has its advantages.

Pathfinder by Orson Scott Card. (My library just got book 2, so I had to reread book 1.)

Currently I'm reding Narrenturm by Andrzej Sapkowski. If you like historical, classical, medieval fantasy mixed up with loads of non-banal humor and cynicism, it's a great book for you! I recomment it to every fantasy lover who hasn't touched it yet!

Memory of Light, the last book in the Wheel of Time series (book 14 whoo!). I'm halfway done with 900~ pages after a few days. I really like it so far.

Rereading The Legends of the Dragonrealm series, while also rereading The Adventures of Vladimir Taltos.