TJ09

2012-04-01 - Big Announcement

So I think i was just pranked but that seems like a lot of work to go through just to be a joke...

Prank it may be today. But don't assume that there really is not a "Dino Cave" site in the works (for real).

Look at the task bar in your browser when you mouse over the "Dino Cave" logo on the "Dino Cave" site (or in a lot of other places on the same). What do you see? http://dinocave.net.

Why would T.J. spend the money and time to set up a new domain just for an April Fool's joke? I bet there really IS a "Dino Cave" which will come out of beta soon. But it's probably not today if that screen shot of a scroll I saw in a previous post is any indication. laugh.gif

Think of all of this as a bit of market research wrapped in a "PWNED!" wrapper.

BTW: If anyone has an invite code to spare? PM me; I'm waiting. (I need to check this out for myself.)

Edited by Ruffian

I signed up to the forums just for this thread after almost 3 years of playing DC. I am not sure if I want this to be real or not, lol. Ok lets hope it is. xd.png

Well the consensus is its either a really cool release - or an April fools joke by TJ (who is known for pranks of all kinds.)

I would love a mass dino release in cave though, and if this is the real McCoy, its cool, but odd since it is separate from drag cave.

Still, More DINOS

Lova ya either way TJ - xd.png

if this turns out to be a prank; a lot of people aren't going to be happy. hey, does this mean no more dinos will drop in the cave?

The dino's are a lie! LLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! D': I want this to be real, but then I remembered the date.. LET IT BE REAL!!!!!!

...But just in case, CAN I HAZ AN INVITE?! (or "May I have an invitation to this intriging game good sir?)

You're welcome!

Oh lyzar, how brave of you to publically tell people you are in. You already used up your invites, right?

Oh, groovy. I do hope it is not a joke; however it sounds too amusing and awesome to be real.

I would love an invite.

Whoa, what. Dino cave.

SIGN ME UP 8D Invite please someone? :3

I can't wait for it to disappear at the end of April 1st or something rolleyes.gif

It probably is an April fool's joke.. or what if it's being announced today just to trick us into thinking it's a joke?!

Forget selling my soul for a neglected, I would sell it for a code to dinocave. But I'm thinking this isn't a joke. Then again, would TJ be cruel enough to get our hopes up and put us throught all this trouble, and then it ends up being a hoax? I would't find it too funny, to be honest.

So, Chicken Smoothie is taken over by squids, now DC goes to dinos...

... good god, I'm afraid to see what dA has in store xd.png

I'm going to be skeptical on this until I get an invite. ninja.gif

This would be so kewl... if it were real. </3

EDIT: Just signed up for a chance at a random invite. Has anyone had any luck with that yet? =)

And looking back at the reception this has had... I have to say that I did not realize how many people loved those little things. Personally, I am fond of them, but I don't collect them like some people apparently do. That said, if this turns out to be a prank, I would have to say that it is in horribly poor taste. People actually really want this, and to deliberately set out to hurt them is just... well, sick. Ban or mute me or whatever if you must, but it's the truth. =\

Edited by Riannon

Since I'm too lazy to look through the thread, I decided to check and see if Dinocave had a graveyard and a wilderness. All I got was a funny picture. lol.

- Oh and there's a "help" page too with the same picture.

Edited by Shokomon

I've got 10 invites right here, first to PM gets them!

*edit* I'm sorry, that was mean of me. I'm in the same boat as all of you guys. Props to the 7 who actually PMed me though. laugh.gif

Edited by HollyTheColliegirl