TJ09

2012-04-01 - Big Announcement

ok question....now why would TJ give codes out to others (mods excluded) to invite a select few to play in this 'dino land'

like hello, silly if you ask me...how many of have been playing DC for a year or more, heck since it has been around? what kind of a slap in the face would that be to them?

this seems to be more of a joke then a reality, because if it isn't a joke, then I find it an insult.

everyone should automatically be invited, not a select few.

I agree. It has to be a joke, as it is April Fools. If not, then TJ has some apologizing to do. tongue.gif

lol I've had enough excitement for one night, as I was hanging out in IRC. Night everyone. See you in the morning and find out if anything's changed.

Edited by Dragonbox

Why don't you update them?

Getting around to it xd.png

ok question....now why would TJ give codes out to others (mods excluded) to invite a select few to play in this 'dino land'

like hello, silly if you ask me...how many of have been playing DC for a year or more, heck since it has been around? what kind of a slap in the face would that be to them?

this seems to be more of a joke then a reality, because if it isn't a joke, then I find it an insult.

everyone should automatically be invited, not a select few.

Well let's assume this is real first of all. If a person has a certain amount of invites then they could invite X amount of people, those people would then have more than one invite and be able to invite more people and it would spread like wildfire while allowing Tj to sit back and watch us all go cagy trying to get invite codes tongue.gif

aquamyrine

omo! *flutters* could i request for an invite please?

on another note; it IS april fools xd.png

Edited by Kitsumie

Ive been trying to register(I believe this IS a new site),but the registering keeps saying to "wait for code"! Please ,I would truly love an invite! Thx!

Rockin' On

LOL I would love for this to be real, but yeah... given the date, I'm a mite suspicious. xd.pngSomeone send me an invite pls?

Edited by Rusty Chevrolet

LOL, if this is a joke, I want a Dino badge to go next to my Splash badge...

if not, an invite would be nice - smile.gif

Looking at the abandoned page makes me suspicious. How could there be abandoned dinos with little time left so soon? And all of them, at that?

Will be excited if this is real. Will be mildly disappointed if it is not.

This is a joke. It was made a day before april fools (or right on it depending where you live)

So unless the joke is to make us all think it isnt real when it really is...then that would be very clever

/just confused myself

Yeah guys please don't PM me. I'm dishing out only to friends l like. So if you're to get one from me I'll PM. My sig still stands. NO PMing me.

I have 4 invite codes left and don't know who to give them to >_<

Thanks for the new site TJ!!! biggrin.gif

I honestly do believe this is a joke, but you have to admit, with so many users that seem excited by the idea, maybe it will be implemented in the future? I think a Dino Cave would be AWESOME. There are so many dinosaur species to work with, and so many possible permutations of those real species into faked species, that I really do think it would be a good idea for the future. *nodnod*

TJ, you're a real Jerk >:I

getting us Dino lovers excited like that.

im going to go cry myself to sleep now. :U

well then whats this???

http://i44.tinypic.com/50jd4.png

anyone can try it, just log in with LadyLyzar's username put a random password and fill out the secerity thing

its fake

Though that's assuming she used her Dragcave username when creating an account on Dino Cave