TJ09

2012-04-01 - Big Announcement

*Is still intrigued*

*would like an invite*

Edited by Feresa

Well let's assume this is real first of all. If a person has a certain amount of invites then they could invite X amount of people, those people would then have more than one invite and be able to invite more people and it would spread like wildfire while allowing Tj to sit back and watch us all go cagy trying to get invite codes tongue.gif

aquamyrine

Yes and how awesome is that - NOT!!!

I think that is just silly really, to be honest and if you think that is cool, well.....

Fake, but I'd love for it to be an April Fool's Day event type thing. Oh TJ, why must you crush our spirits!?

By the way, if by chance it *is* real, I'll gladly take an invite. wub.gif

Edited by HollyTheColliegirl

What a mean joke. Im waiting for the end of the day where TJ posts

"APRIL FOOLS"

Joke or not, I'd still like to check it out. Could someone please send me an invite code?

T.T

Great now the dinocave thread is temperarly frozen... And I left a big old typo right in the middle of it! Gah! I should of typed it up slower... But I wanted to make a thread dedicated to it first....

What a mean joke. Im waiting for the end of the day where TJ posts

"APRIL FOOLS"

Or when he announces the real beta/release of half a dozen new dinos into the cave xd.png

Now I want to cry! wink.gif Im a Dino freak and this will be so mean if it is fake... smile.gif

Just know TJ if you are joking about Dinos I will "Find You" lol lol smile.gif

wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

So operating under the assumption this is a joke, I want that theme for the main Dragon Cave site when this ends. So purple <333

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph