TJ09

2012-04-01 - Big Announcement

I am just taking this as a BIG PRANK. If it turns out to be really a prank, I'll have a good laugh. If it is real, then so be it, awesomesauce. When you don't have that high hopes, the fall won't hit you that hard. laugh.gif

Pretty much this. If it was a prank, then... meh. I thought Carrot Cave was way better. This was just... blah. Not lame, just sort of boring. I've given up on caring much about this unless it's still here 3 days from now.

I am just taking this as a BIG PRANK. If it turns out to be really a prank, I'll have a good laugh. If it is real, then so be it, awesomesauce. When you don't have that high hopes, the fall won't hit you that hard. laugh.gif

I agree. I don't really care if DinoCave is real or not. If it turns out to be real and the prank was that we thought it was a prank, then so be it, DINO TIME! If not, then that's cool too. I get a good laugh and go back to normality.

Essentially what I said about two pages ago so QFT. =I

Prank or not, TJ's still awesome for putting all of the work into this (along with other spriters) biggrin.gif

I think it's real happy.gif

Well, I saw over in another thread in the help section, Sock was talking about this.

[...]

I think it's real.

Haha, I think the opposite. Little to much revealing info there than normal-- would've figured that the News thread would be locked and updated if it was such a problem, not a random Help thread. Also, the convenient explanation for why AP eggs have random times is a bit too... convenient.

Pfftttt, can't pull one over Nine.

I started out this morning thinking that there was a possibility that it might be real, but as the hours have gone on, I just don't think so anymore. Sure, if it does turn out to be a real site, great! I would be jumping for joy! But if it doesn't, it's not going to surprise me, or even disappoint me much now.

It would seem that if it were real, TJ would have come on here today and talked about it with us.

Edited by MedievalMystic

Haha, I think the opposite. Little to much revealing info there than normal-- would've figured that the News thread would be locked and updated if it was such a problem, not a random Help thread. Also, the convenient explanation for why AP eggs have random times is a bit too... convenient.

Pfftttt, can't pull one over Nine.

Watch it be real. You get pulled over when you think that you were avoiding a pull over.

<.< April 1st. Wow, that's not suspicious at all, nope not even a little. >.>

But I look TERRIBLE in pull overs! =(

Juuust kidding, they make me look suave.

Edit so I don't get warned for off-topic: Dinosaurs.

Edited by Nine

Pretty much this. If it was a prank, then... meh. I thought Carrot Cave was way better. This was just... blah. Not lame, just sort of boring. I've given up on caring much about this unless it's still here 3 days from now.

Yeah. I wasn't even here for carrot cave, but still. I think it should have been something more funny, and not something people easily identify as a prank. But I still LOVE it.

So... Any news? Of the prank/not-prank?

IbethiscommentwillbeburiedHeySockIknowyou'rereadinggoshthatmustbeboring.

Yeah, this feels like a total setup.

Too many reasonable explanations that don't really add up. Why would it be in beta testing and have no users in it? And why isn't there a '___ users online' on the front page of the Dino cave site? That's the most basic coding mechanism TJ has in this game.

e; nvm to the second one. Wasn't paying attention. Not sure if the 58 users bit is fabricated, but with the way it is, not many people will get to play anyway. :/

Edited by Ashes The Second