TJ09

2012-04-01 - Big Announcement

1 hr and 58 minutes until midnight, the (possible) unvieling of the truth!

I definitely call Prank on this one, but then the collector in me worries that if I don't allow myself to be pranked I'll miss out on something cool like a little badge or something.

So I guess I cave in and send an email D:

so the code is deffinatly not working....still kinda learning this

**nevermind

Edited by WinterWhisperz

What has me thinking that this is a prank is that there is almost noone that has come forward that's gotten in, and talked about how cool it is. If it was real, and I got in, I'd have been in here talking it up all day. lol

Is it wrong that I would prefer my little Tree to remain a broccoli as opposed to wanting Dino Cave to be real?

Oh well, least I have a little tree this year for the fun.

Would you say this one was golden?

user posted image

chartreuse?

at least it looks like it on my monitor

Is it wrong that I would prefer my little Tree to remain a broccoli as opposed to wanting Dino Cave to be real?

Oh well, least I have a little tree this year for the fun.

my friend freaked out when his leetle changed, and i gots me a leelte broccoli tree, i hope it stays that way cuz i got it today, kinda curious about what it will turn out to be cuz this is my first one

Still no email, so I'm going to bed sad.gif

I really hope this is real. I don't like the dinos on my scroll, but I would totally get them if they were on their own scroll.

my friend freaked out when his leetle changed, and i gots me a leelte broccoli tree, i hope it stays that way cuz i got it today, kinda curious about what it will turn out to be cuz this is my first one

It will go back to normal (sadly - They did this last year with carrot cave) - of course, now the Tree has a sprite based on the season/holiday so it will change

Never was a big fan of Peeps myself.

Me neither, but just the shape of it would be adorable. You could make little marshmallow dinos melt in the microwave!

I mean, uh. How about that Dino Cave, huh?

it will go back to it's normal spring look

let me see if I can find a link.....

brb

here ya go biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Leetle_Trees

Edited by Merenwen

Just caught myself a leetle purple dino with the April Fools date. Dino cave or none- noice. smile.gif

I am just taking this as a BIG PRANK. If it turns out to be really a prank, I'll have a good laugh. If it is real, then so be it, awesomesauce. When you don't have that high hopes, the fall won't hit you that hard. laugh.gif

Me neither, but just the shape of it would be adorable. You could make little marshmallow dinos melt in the microwave!

I mean, uh. How about that Dino Cave, huh?

Yes, haha, the topic has went off course. tongue.gif

I dunno what to think myself. I entered my email, just to see what would happen really. Plan to stay up til midnight, see if anymore info is released. After that... *shrug*

If you type Dino Cave into google.... it's there....

That has recently been put there. I checked ealier today and it only showed TJ's page.

BUT... It's a start. Still hopeing!!! biggrin.gif And still needing invite!! Please biggrin.gif

Well, I saw over in another thread in the help section, Sock was talking about this.

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...0entry6118829

This is a known problem. I talked with TJ and, at this time, we don't believe it's people guessing codes. There's some issue. Most users are experiencing problems where not all their codes are working. TJ is working on a report system for this, so try to keep track of the codes that aren't working. He will either be adding a 'submit report' button on the same page where you get your codes or will be adding a 'report' button after each code so that we can try and figure out what's going on. Do remember you have to be logged in to see most of the DinoCave pages, and you'll definitely need to be logged in to see this.

Hopefully we can get this cleared up and get more people on DinoCave. :3

For DinoCave users, please note the following:

-Because of this issue and being in beta stage (and unable to actually share your scroll or eggs), we are making exceptions for how growing dinos will be done. TJ will be adding a community page where users may give views to other dinos. Please be sure to visit this page to give views and add your own dinos! Dinos will also require less views than you're used on on DragCave, so there's no need to sit there refreshing your scroll over and over again. In these beginning stages, raising dinos will be a lot easier than when we are out of dino stage.

-Eventually, the flood of eggs and the random timing of eggs we are having fun with now will disappear and become more like DragCave, but only once we've got more users and tested some more site aspects.

Thanks for your patience, guys. We expected excitement for this, but I don't think we anticipated this level of excitement. <3

I am closing this thread so that people may see my post without it being buried. If I get any updates from TJ, I will post them here. :3

He seems pretty serious about it. I don't know if he's into this if it's a prank, but if it is, he's acting pretty well with it.

I think it's real.

im just glad i can stay up to see what happens. Honestly, I see it as a prank that will end up turning into something cool in the end.