TJ09

2012-04-01 - Big Announcement

I would hope that if this turns out to be real, that some good click sites pop up for it, because that is the only way I can raise my eggies.

It started off with roughly 100 users. When I was online at night, there were only around 13 users. This supports approxiamately the ratio of users on at Dragcave at any one time when I'm online in the morning:night.

Ashes The Second- Try refreshing this page. See how the pic in my sig changes? TJ could easily write a script randomly generating hours/days and images.

You're right. But that still doesn't explain why he would need to do that anyway, considering users would be grabbing the eggs.

Haven't seen anybody 'h8ting on the dinos' - just a lot of us think it's most likely a prank, while others hope the prank is that it's actually real.

Heck, I'm not too big on Dinos on my DC scroll, (apart from one cute little Green one) but if DinoCave was real, I'd join and collect, and I don't even have time for another site...

Im a dino freak but just the though of another scroll to take care of besides my dragoncave one is exhausting. smile.gif I already am at 15 CB Male/female of each dragon breed and the thought of starting a new scroll/game.... smile.gifsmile.gif

Now more colors on my almost complete scroll would make me happy! 9 min.

There are no users. Invites are definitely a prank. That's why the mods started closing threads outside of this one, because they might have turned into 'invite' gifting. When no one got invites, we'd know it was a prank.

Why else would it be a 'closed beta'? If it was, we'd set up gifting threads in the trade section/site discussion. tongue.gif

Whereas if we all begged on this thread... Who knows what the other people got?

Edited by DarkEternity

Good point but with 105 pages in this forum don't you think more people would be watching?

I'm not surprised. I went there the hours it was announced. I even gave out all my invites. I haven't been back because if there are issues, being there won't help. I am now just watching this thread to see when the issues will be cleared up. biggrin.gif

8 minutes to go...

I'm not surprised. I went there the hours it was announced. I even gave out all my invites. I haven't been back because if there are issues, being there won't help. I am now just watching this thread to see when the issues will be cleared up. biggrin.gif

8 minutes to go...

Oh, so you admit that invites are real when you're the only person to say so out of over 100+? I wish you luck defending that argument. I would love to see screenie proof of your scroll on DinoCave. wink.gif

It started off with roughly 100 users. When I was online at night, there were only around 13 users. This supports approxiamately the ratio of users on at Dragcave at any one time when I'm online in the morning:night.

Ashes The Second- Try refreshing this page. See how the pic in my sig changes? TJ could easily write a script randomly generating hours/days and images. And number of images (i.e. eggs)

I refreshed it several times in a row. It changes gradually, like the DC one. I believe it actually exists.

6 minutes!

We're down to the wire on midnight and I just had a thought. Dino cave is all the dragons with the dino egg spots on them. tongue.gif In rainbow colors.

There are no users. Invites are definitely a prank. That's why the mods started closing threads outside of this one, because they might have turned into 'invite' gifting. When no one got invites, we'd know it was a prank.

Why else would it be a 'closed beta'? If it was, we'd set up gifting threads in the trade section/site discussion. tongue.gif

Whereas if we all begged on this thread... Who knows what the other people got?

i knew no one had any invites when i offered them my tinsels offspring and got nothing

my thought is if it is real, he needs to start people off somehow, so I think he is keeping it at 8, because every so often 1 egg will change...

5min. TJ so help me if your making jokes about Dinos. I will find you....

wink.gif

5 more minuts im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited to know the verdict!!!!