TJ09

2012-04-01 - Big Announcement

Who knows though? Maybe TJ will decide to leave us hanging for week? Or all month?

Well, when you put your email in for a random invite, the site DOES say, "Thank you for your interest. You will hear from us in a few days. " Few meaning more than one day. :/

Who knows though? Maybe TJ will decide to leave us hanging for week? Or all month?

Yeah, which is why I'm not exactly getting excited. xd.png

Don't give him any ideas!

I think that it is a joke, but would LOVE for it to be real. I love Dinos! Also, since TJ is TJ, I think it might be real, and TJ is trying to get us to think it is a joke. He can be sneaky like that... xd.png

Thankyou biggrin.gif

Hellen- Do you mean I shouldn't be... being a bad girl >:D

WinterWhisperz- Of course you can biggrin.gif

you can be as bad as you want, as long as you don´t keep singing about dino cave *lols*

*goes to lurk, waiting to see the dissapointed faces*

~Dino Cave~

Dino Cave could be real, but maybe not. This story I wrote leans towards not. xd.png Ignore if you hate terrible writing, I suppose. Nonsensical...

Your most trusted dragon reports a water source not far from here. You fly there to see a small pond in a clearing. The water looks clean, and you both take a drink. You look off to the side and see... A cave? Neither of you have ever seen this cave before. You go to check it out. Of all things, you see Dino eggs. Hundreds of them. All in many different shades and hues. You’ve never seen so many Dino eggs in one place. In fact, you hardly see them. You pull your scroll out of your bag, and somewhere off to the side you write what you’ve seen, and put it back. You pick up an egg, and as you begin to walk away, you hear a roar come from deeper inside the cave. You stop dead in your tracks, and turn around. You see a Green Dino charging toward you. You put the egg down, and you and your dragon run as fast as you can to escape the path of the charging Dino. Your dragon, of course, gets ahead of you. You look back to see if you are still being pursued, and look forward again to see no trace of your dragon. That’s odd, you were sure you would have still been able to see it in front of you. And where’s the pond? You should have stumbled across it by now. The trees seem endless. Not paying attention, you trip over a rock, and go tumbling, crashing hard into a tree, and begin slipping from consciousness. That’s it game over; you know it will get you as you black out.

-------

You’re not sure how long you were out, but you’re fine except that you feel a little sick and dizzy. Your dragon doesn’t look so great, either. Wasn’t the Dino chasing you? To your surprise, you both are right next to the pond right where you had taken the drink. You realize you had been hallucinating. It must have been the pond water. None of that ever happened. Thinking back, most of those colors of Dino didn’t exist anyway. You look to where you saw the cave. Not there. Just as you thought. What a day. You stand up, and slightly regret it. You shake your head to clear it. As you and your dragon fly away from the pond, you can’t help but wonder. You don’t really remember a pond being there in the first place. Your scroll still has what you wrote about the cave you saw.

Well I guess we will find out in another 45 min if this is real or fake..

"Waiting with large stick to beat TJ if hes teasing about dinos"

Seriously? I can understand it getting a page in the DC wiki, but on wiki answers? That's too funny. xd.png

The only answer is "only TJ knows!" xd.png

37 minutes!!! (hopefully!!!)

Edited by ticonderoga2

I just can't believe TJ would create and play a cruel prank like this. So many of us are excited and looking forward to seeing what the Dino Cave site looks like and playing there also. Why would he be so cruel to hurt so may people?

I just can't believe TJ would create and play a cruel prank like this.  So many of us are excited and looking forward to seeing what the Dino Cave site looks like and playing there also.  Why would he be so cruel to hurt so may people?

Maybe, if it is a trick, we can convince him to make it real! Hahahahahahaha! April fools joke turned real!!!!!

Edited by ticonderoga2

Seriously? I can understand it getting a page in the DC wiki, but on wiki answers? That's too funny. xd.png

surprisingly enough, i can't find any dc wiki page about this dinocave thing. hope someone else can point it out if i missed it.

what i meant was that someone created a whole new wiki for dinocave alone.

~Dino Cave~

Dino Cave could be real, but maybe not. This story I wrote leans towards not. xd.png Ignore if you hate terrible writing, I suppose. Nonsensical...

Your most trusted dragon reports a water source not far from here. You fly there to see a small pond in a clearing. The water looks clean, and you both take a drink. You look off to the side and see... A cave? Neither of you have ever seen this cave before. You go to check it out. Of all things, you see Dino eggs. Hundreds of them. All in many different shades and hues. You’ve never seen so many Dino eggs in one place. In fact, you hardly see them. You pull your scroll out of your bag, and somewhere off to the side you write what you’ve seen, and put it back. You pick up an egg, and as you begin to walk away, you hear a roar come from deeper inside the cave. You stop dead in your tracks, and turn around. You see a Green Dino charging toward you. You put the egg down, and you and your dragon run as fast as you can to escape the path of the charging Dino. Your dragon, of course, gets ahead of you. You look back to see if you are still being pursued, and look forward again to see no trace of your dragon. That’s odd, you were sure you would have still been able to see it in front of you. And where’s the pond? You should have stumbled across it by now. The trees seem endless. Not paying attention, you trip over a rock, and go tumbling, crashing hard into a tree, and begin slipping from consciousness. That’s it game over; you know it will get you as you black out.

-------

You’re not sure how long you were out, but you’re fine except that you feel a little sick and dizzy. Your dragon doesn’t look so great, either. Wasn’t the Dino chasing you? To your surprise, you both are right next to the pond right where you had taken the drink. You realize you had been hallucinating. It must have been the pond water. None of that ever happened. Thinking back, most of those colors of Dino didn’t exist anyway. You look to where you saw the cave. Not there. Just as you thought. What a day. You stand up, and slightly regret it. You shake your head to clear it. As you and your dragon fly away from the pond, you can’t help but wonder. You don’t really remember a pond being there in the first place. Your scroll still has what you wrote about the cave you saw.

Lol I like it. :3

I can think of one good thing that has come of this so far:

I have posted more on the forum today, than I ever have before. tongue.gif

And the joke is cruel/not cruel depending on how the jokester views it. I for one, would find it hillarious. I can see TJ right now, lurking in this thread, laughing is butt off.

I just can't believe TJ would create and play a cruel prank like this. So many of us are excited and looking forward to seeing what the Dino Cave site looks like and playing there also. Why would he be so cruel to hurt so may people?

Because it's an April Fool's prank. Even Cydia had a prank; a link to a JB theme was at the top of the Changed section.

surprisingly enough, i can't find any dc wiki page about this dinocave thing. hope someone else can point it out if i missed it.

what i meant was that someone created a whole new wiki for dinocave alone.

It's right here, made it myself, and someone else already edited.

http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/DinoCave

Because it's not cruel if you just take it for what it's supposed to be: a joke. xd.png