TJ09

2012-04-01 - Big Announcement

I've been following this thread all night, ignoring family etc... And its one of the few times I've read every post in a 100+ page thread.. Amusing to be sure!!

Me, too.

(Addicted)

Unless TJ is off by a minute. Then we should totally get our swords and our dragons and march on his castle and demand all of our silver back.

/shotdead.

my thought exactly. smile.gif

but the prank could also be that we think its a prank... I just want more dinos.

I've been following this thread all night, ignoring family etc... And its one of the few times I've read every post in a 100+ page thread.. Amusing to be sure!!

well i havnt read every post, but pretty much most, had to help my cousin in law finish moving and actually force myself to sleep last night

give us a link to your dinocave scroll to prove the h8ters WRONG! and it be really nifty for the believers to know!

ummm... so far not many people have been 'h8ting' on the dinos. :c there's only been a bunch of idealists and realists.

my thought exactly. smile.gif

but the prank could also be that we think its a prank... I just want more dinos.

ive wondered about this

Yeah, this feels like a total setup.

Too many reasonable explanations that don't really add up. Why would it be in beta testing and have no users in it? And why isn't there a '___ users online' on the front page of the Dino cave site? That's the most basic coding mechanism TJ has in this game.

e; nvm to the second one. Wasn't paying attention. Not sure if the 58 users bit is fabricated, but with the way it is, not many people will get to play anyway. :/

Well there is a '___ users online' on the front page . As you said in edit and the mods all seem to have accounts but there is something suspicious about the fact that they say they have invites but there are like 40 mods so maybe only one actually invited.... dry.gif

I have been playing FFXII all evening, and it sure is taking me a long time to get anything done, being busy posting and specualting and all. xd.png

only another 25 min. and we will find out how badly our legs been pulled.. laugh.gif

I think they've been yanked right off for some people.

Well there is a '___ users online' on the front page . As you said in edit and the mods all seem to have accounts but there is something suspicious about the fact that they say they have invites but there are like 40 mods so maybe only one actually invited.... dry.gif

I'm almost certain __users is the number of unlogged in guests accessing the site at the one time tongue.gif

I wonder who made the Dino Cave Wiki o3o

edit buggers my shift key

If there's a dino ave wiki can you post the link?

15 more min smile.gif may there be a mass dino release smile.gifsmile.gif

Haven't seen anybody 'h8ting on the dinos' - just a lot of us think it's most likely a prank, while others hope the prank is that it's actually real.

Heck, I'm not too big on Dinos on my DC scroll, (apart from one cute little Green one) but if DinoCave was real, I'd join and collect, and I don't even have time for another site...

I'm almost certain __users is the number of unlogged in guests accessing the site at the one time tongue.gif

Good point but with 105 pages in this forum don't you think more people would be watching?

Loved the little story. Very cute, and quite fitting, seeing as how we've all been watching to see if it's true or not.

And even if there were actual users on there, every time I refresh on the AP, wouldn't some eggs be gone -- due to the fact that people are /registered/? wink.gif

Hey, this is great!

(Any old Beatles songs playing, or perhaps the reflection of Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds in the pond? laugh.gif )

Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed the story!

I really appreciate that. ^w^

If there's a dino ave wiki can you post the link?

I was about to post it but then I got ninja'd. I wonder why they bothered, there's like pretty much no info on DinoCave right now.

Good point but with 105 pages in this forum don't you think more people would be watching?

It started off with roughly 100 users. When I was online at night, there were only around 13 users. This supports approxiamately the ratio of users on at Dragcave at any one time when I'm online in the morning:night.

Ashes The Second- Try refreshing this page. See how the pic in my sig changes? TJ could easily write a script randomly generating hours/days and images. And number of images (i.e. eggs)

Edited by DarkEternity