TJ09

2012-04-01 - Big Announcement

No confirmation yet..but I am losing my mind trying to find out..

Plus..

http://dragcave.net/lineage/B6jEd

CHEESECAVE IS NOT A LIE

Hey! That name should be mine! I'm the one who has the 128 cheese dragons!

*is sad she didn't think of it first*

I'm on my knees praying to TJ that this is real ;_; and that I'll recieve an invite.

What about people who don't get emails - who get invite codes from existing members? How was it meant to work before the email invite system got put up - since that was allegedly an afterthought? wink.gif

The invite system as it is sends an email to users who are being invited by other members.

Hey, cut the chatting? It's spammy.

Eegad, WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!?!? The BananaCave was a reference to last year's April First, when "Dino" censored to "Banana" xd.png How did nobody get that unsure.gif? So, waht I was saying is that DinoCave is BananaCave

Edited by PieMaster

Cool but... ALL dino eggs? AND it's April Fools day: I don't know... tongue.gif

Here little email, come here boy, come on, come on! I got a treat for you if you come! Come here little email!*continues to whistle and call*

Hey, cut the chatting? It's spammy.

Will do. Sorry.

Can someone CONFIRM if this is real or fake? Like someone with power, give a direct statement "It is fake." or "It is legit."

No more avoiding it, IS IT REAL OR NOT?

Eegad, WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!?!? The BananaCave was a reference to last year's April First, when "Dino" censored to "Banana" xd.png How did nobody get that unsure.gif? So, waht I was saying is that DinoCave is BananaCave

It was Carrot Cave, wasn't it? That's what our badges say if you hover over them.

Ah well, I've saved 6 names

Dragon Cave Dino Cave

Dino Cave is an April Fool

Dino Cave April Fool

Dino Cave April Fools

TJs Dino Cave

I've only just got round to doing it and was really shocked that none of them had gone!

AND on the off chance and just in case I have saved Dino Cave Was Real

Edited by meoqui

So this is real?

I need an invitation  ohmy.gif

Can someone send me one? Please!

Read the OP post at the bottom. wink.gif

Also, just got Leetle Dino and Beeg Dino on holders. laugh.gif

Edited by HollyTheColliegirl

I just wish TJ would come on and say something, anything.... Today has been torture...although yeah, I'm thinking it's all one big, fat joke. sad.gif And I want it to be real so bad... I have visions in my head of all of the cool Dino's that we can snag... the varieties are endless...

It was Carrot Cave, wasn't it? That's what our badges say if you hover over them.

Yes, but there were multiple censors. Dragon was Carrot, Hatchling was Sprout, Egg was Seed, Drake was Potato, and Dino was Banana. Hence, I applied the Dino censor to DinoCave to create BananaCave.

*is suspicious*

Announced on April Fools Day...?

e.e

It was Carrot Cave, but since Dinos said Bananas, wouldn't this new site the be Banana Cave in Carrot Cave speech?

*repeatedly checks her email for an illusive invite*