TJ09

2012-04-01 - Big Announcement

It's a beta. You get those in the email when your invite goes through. I've told him he needs to fix that, and it's on his list. There are still a few oopes in the layout, too.

So what you're saying is it's not an april fools joke Fizzix? tongue.gif please please confirm or deny the april fools part PLEASE!!!!!

So what you're saying is it's not an april fools joke Fizzix? tongue.gif please please confirm or deny the april fools part PLEASE!!!!!

fizzix just got ninja.gif'd

maybe the April fools joke is that we are worrying about it might being fake

Exactly what I was thinking. CAN YOU READ MY MIND?

Edited by Iceleek

I would love an April Fools Dino...

Whether or not I can catch one in 5 hours is another matter.

I hope this isn't a joke. Or if it is, I hope we at least get a badge out of it.

depends are you thinking banana right now?

I am. HOW?

Edited by Iceleek

I WANT. wink.gif

I changed my email... now I must see if I get an invite.... o3o

April Fools Day? ninja.gif

Edited by Midnigh7_Ki7sune

Seriously, everyone: BANANACAVE IS A LIE!

It's a beta. You get those in the email when your invite goes through. I've told him he needs to fix that, and it's on his list. There are still a few oopes in the layout, too.

What about people who don't get emails - who get invite codes from existing members? How was it meant to work before the email invite system got put up - since that was allegedly an afterthought? wink.gif

There are still dinos in the Completed Requests thread. TJ implied that he took those dinos, along with the ones that have already been made, and put them on Dino Cave. So the dinos would've been taken out of that thread a long time ago if this was real. Right?

Even if this is fake, I think he should still do this eventually... Granted, the dinos aren't my favorites, but Dino Cave would make a really cute and fun website. >.<

I don't normally post here, but I absolutely love this. Dino Cave FTW!

Oh and hey, Invites!

wink.gif

What about people who don't get emails - who get invite codes from existing members? How was it meant to work before the email invite system got put up - since that was allegedly an afterthought? wink.gif

You're still using your email to sign up, silly. =o