TJ09

2012-04-01 - Big Announcement

Lol, nobody's going t spoil the prank by giving us anything concrete until after April Fool's is over (at noon on the day, usually, lol) - but would we really want them to?

Ain't it kinda fun getting them thar speculators on and wondering for a while?

i kno right, i put in my email address twice as soon as i seen the option to, and that was at 2 in the morning my time, its now 8 pm and ive still got nothing

I remember you from last night :3 At least I know I'm not the only one still waiting an eon. xd.png

Woah there, I think you should wait till April 2nd to ask this xd.png It won't kill you to wait, surely?

lol, well if it is a prank I hope we at least get an awsome badge off it, the same like the did with the carrot cave. I would love a dino badge xd.png

I remember you from last night :3 At least I know I'm not the only one still waiting an eon. xd.png

lol yay, us long time waiters must stick togeather to find the truth to this strange april fools day trick!! but i would have preferred something happen to the actual caves, would have made me giggle abit instead of having a constant headache

There is an hour wait between being registered and your invites being allotted, so it doesn't go quite as quickly as you'd like to suggest.

Still.!

Excuses?

lol yay, us long time waiters must stick togeather to find the truth to this strange april fools day trick!! but i would have preferred something happen to the actual caves, would have made me giggle abit instead of having a constant headache

Totally. Carrot cave last year was fun and hilarious, this one...well, it has ALL of us on the edge because we don't know if it's real or not. I don't like long-drawn out pranks.

Totally. Carrot cave last year was fun and hilarious, this one...well, it has ALL of us on the edge because we don't know if it's real or not. I don't like long-drawn out pranks.

Yeah, after a few hours it just gets old and we're all waiting for what might be nothing.

Don't deny it, everyone is hoping that this is real. Think of the disappointment nearly everyone will feel if this is a prank.

Come on TJ! Enough!

me neither, i wish i was around for carrot cave :/ this is abit more annoying with the dull question in everyones mind being if its an actual site or not.....i have to admit it would be cool.....but absolutly no one being able to get in is not so much

Yeah, after a few hours it just gets old and we're all waiting for what might be nothing.

Don't deny it, everyone is hoping that this is real. Think of the disappointment nearly everyone will feel if this is a prank.

Come on TJ! Enough!

I don't think it will be disappointing. It's kind of clear that this is a prank. 361 different Dinos? With hues that barely differ from one another, and no different patterns to set them apart?

Edited by PieMaster

I've always had a bad feeling about this. If it is truly fake, just think about how traumatized some people might turn out to be...

If this is a prank, it is not funny at all.

I've always had a bad feeling about this. If it is truly fake, just think about how traumatized some people might turn out to be...

its only funny to the ones who are in on it, basically the mods, but even some of them are clueless

Ikr!

its only funny to the ones who are in on it, basically the mods, but even some of them are clueless

Or they are pretending to be clueless

:/

I don't think it will be disappointing. It's kind of clear that this is a prank. 361 different Dinos? With hues that barely differ from one another, and no different patterns to set them apart?

Not to talk about how eggs with the same number code are recycling through the cave.

hahaha.. this was posted April 1st for me.. so I guess I forget about timezones *facepalm*

oh well, looks interesting, though I wasn't a fan of the dinos I definitely want to check this out!

Still.!

[Removed excess space]

Excuses?

Eh, if it's not real, that's fine. I don't want to get my hopes up, lol. Although it's a bit odd that the main cave eggs aren't hidden behind that ? mark.

I got a Leetle tree!! smile.gifTREE!!

im having issues with the caves, but glad your not, not sure it has anything to do with the fact that its april fools and the sites going crazy cuz of the dino cave or not, but its irritating

*gets idea*

i wonder, if this is real, if there will be zombie and neglected dinos!

that would be SWEET