TJ09

2012-04-01 - Big Announcement

It's not that hard to try and read a few posts prior to the last page, though.

So, it should be kinda easy to figure out...

People have posted 90+ pages already.

:S

If we find out at midnight, than on mine and TJ's time zone, we have 3 hrs and 14 minutes

4 hours and 14 minutes until April Fool's day ends.

Yeah, already. That was fast. blink.gif

Can't wait for 12:01 AM to see if this is real or not tongue.gif

You guys STILL didn't figure this out yet? xd.png

I've been waiting for hours and I just checked and I'm a little surprised you didn't find out.

Clarification perhaps? blink.gif

If we find out at midnight, than on mine and TJ's time zone, we have 3 hrs and 14 minutes

TJ *and I* are on EST, meaning 4 hours and x minutes, not 3. If you were in the time zone ahead of me, you would be living in the Atlantic Ocean.

Edited by HollyTheColliegirl

This is pissing me off. If you have the invite code, send it to 10 people as fast as possible, it will go from... 10,100,1000,10000,100000! Send it

There is an hour wait between being registered and your invites being allotted, so it doesn't go quite as quickly as you'd like to suggest.

I'm not much into Dino's on DC myself, but as a separate thing, i think it's be fun if it were real.

And I'll bet my brother would love this...

There is an hour wait between being registered and your invites being allotted, so it doesn't go quite as quickly as you'd like to suggest.

Still, almost 20 hours have passed. If only 1 person had an account at 00:00 and gave out all 10 invites, there would be 10 players able to give out invites at 01:00. If those 10 each gave out 10, then there would be 100 players at 02:00. If those 100 each gave out 10, there would be 1000 by 03:00. When they gave out their invites, there would be 10,000 at 04:00. 100,000 at 05:00. 1,000,000 by 06:00. There aren't even a million players on DC. If this continued, there could possibly be 10 million players on Dino Cave by 7 AM EST. Now, imagine that it is 13 hours later.

/Shoots down mod excuses like a boss.

Edited by HollyTheColliegirl

Really? Mine still won't let me send any o.O

Wow, all these Dino eggs o.o If only my scroll on DC were filled with them xd.png

We're only permitted to disclose so much, I'm afraid. That's why information is so scant.

We're only permitted to disclose so much, I'm afraid. That's why information is so scant.

That makes sense.

Still, almost 20 hours have passed. If only 1 person had an account at 00:00 and gave out all 10 invites, there would be 10 players able to give out invites at 01:00. If those 10 each gave out 10, then there would be 100 players at 02:00. If those 100 each gave out 10, there would be 1000 by 03:00. When they gave out their invites, there would be 10,000 at 04:00. 100,000 at 05:00. 1,000,000 by 06:00. There aren't even a million players on DC.

/Shoots down mod excuses like a boss.

Unless, of course, people have lives and are spending their Sundays offline.

If and when I get an invite code, i already have ten people I know to send it to. I wont share the codes with anyone really but them ten, until they refuse. That could take a few days knowing their online time.

What your suggesting is that everyone's in the same timezone and do nothing but use the internet while awake, or just give out their codes to anyone who asks.

Even then the few hundred peeps online in DinoCave would make sense, due to timezone/online activity.

Considering this is the first day, I'd say let it sit. A few days and we'll see more peeps on DinoCave

I requested an invite over 19 hours ago and haven't received anything on my email. I requested another one 6 hours ago, still nothing. How long am I supposed to wait for my invite?

IS IT A PRANK OR NOT! YES OR NO ANSWER, BE POSITIVE!

Woah there, I think you should wait till April 2nd to ask this xd.png It won't kill you to wait, surely?

NEAT, I LOVE DINOSAURS.

Are the sprites more life-like or more cartoony? Because I'd love to have that new-fangled/found whale with legs and a Titanboa. biggrin.gif

Edited by Wifey

16 hours of waiting & still nothing. I give up dry.gif

If this is a trick its no longer funny to me.

Why wouldn't you be able to give us more information if it was legit?

I could see if we were asking ridiculous questions but simply asking if this is a legit event shouldn't be hard to answer.

Its a yes or no question, we don't need an in depth response.

I requested an invite over 19 hours ago and haven't received anything on my email. I requested another one 6 hours ago, still nothing. How long am I supposed to wait for my invite?

i kno right, i put in my email address twice as soon as i seen the option to, and that was at 2 in the morning my time, its now 8 pm and ive still got nothing

So not sure about this, LOL. I doubt it's real.