TJ09

2012-04-01 - Big Announcement

Still waiting for an invite. *crosses fingers*

I can't wait to see all the different Dinos. <3

Prepare to see 360 of them. laugh.gif

You don't like broccoli? Everyone likes broccoli. C:

So that's broccoli? I wasn't sure, could have been an alien bush, or a green mushroom with measles, or... well, just a very tiny tree? xd.png

I can't tell if this is real or if it's going to disappear. Who cares, I'm hoping for an invite ether way!

I feel like an idiot.

I first read this at about five in the morning when I was half asleep so I got really excited about it.

And now I notice...

It's April Fools Day.

I agree this is getting a bit tiresome waiting for the punch line, carrot cave was upfront

*sighs*

Completely agree.

I agree this is getting a bit tiresome waiting for the punch line, carrot cave was upfront

I've been trying to start a lineage with the electric dragon I had that grew up on April Fool's Day last year. I didn't know what to name her, so I just called her Electric Carrot. xd.png Naturally, anybody that picks up her offspring either A. doesn't name them or B. ignores the carrot part. It makes me sad... tongue.gif

I feel like an idiot.

I first read this at about five in the morning when I was half asleep so I got really excited about it.

And now I notice...

It's April Fools Day.

now a kinda feel the same lol...will see

i'll disappoint if it's not true xd.pngD

-Looks at the topic... the addition to the cave itself... then the date... and the date other jokes came out... then at TJ.... wash, rinse, repeat!-

As fun as it sounds... I find it... highly doubtful. Happy April Fools Day everyone, oh yah... my Fiance says "Desperate Want!"

The thought of the Dino Cave is both cute and awesome but me thinks perhaps the game is a foot!

Though if for what ever reason this is just oddly timed, I would love to get an invite.

Edited by Rekha

Yeah, I think that this sounds like FUN, but the odds are that it's an April first joke. xd.png Happy Fools, everyone!

~Feathers

Maybe DinoCave will actually be a playable site, but only for a limited time, like other Holiday games. Hmm.

I took the bait too just to see what happens xd.png

Maybe putting in your e-mail to get an 'invite' counts as participation this year.

What does it take to get an invite? Not fair...

There aren't any invites.

My brain tells me that invites aren't real, but my F5 finger says "Refresh the inbox, refresh it, perhaps there will be an invite e-mail." xd.png

Haha, funny.

Come on TJ, I was expecting better.

As much as I want this to be real at the same time I kind of want all those new dinos on my DC Scroll instead of starting a whole new game/scroll. I mean Im already a dino Freak on dragon cave I would Love a complete scroll of colors...

Entered my email anyway.. Now to wait for an invite that may or may not exist. laugh.gif