TJ09

2012-04-01 - Big Announcement

I'm in the same time zone as TJ and it's not after 12 yet. Still about 40 more minutes.

You may be, ut did you remember about Daylight Savings Time? I live in Maryland, EST (currently EDT), and it is 12:29 PM as I type this wink.gif

Why aren't the eggs in the main DinoCave blacked out with a ? like in the DragonCave?

Because TJ wants us to see all the gorgeous, lovely dino eggs that we can't get. He's torturing us, and probably sitting at his computer right now, laughing!

Just seen a silver dino egg sifting through the cave page. I like that one. But I'd like to see the black one that I've been hearing about.

I gotta a mail!!!!

Gosh!! xd.pngninja.gif

Er... By the way, why is there a broccoli in my scroll? And where is my little tree?

on April Fools the leetle tree is a broccoli laugh.gif

You may be, ut did you remember about Daylight Savings Time? I live in Maryland, EST (currently EDT), and it is 12:29 PM as I type this wink.gif

The cave doesn't change for DST, probably because it would cause coding issues.

Oops, didn't realize my other post went through! >_<

Edited by MedievalMystic

Happy April Fool's Day!

I knew this was a joke, but I signed up for the code anyway.

Maybe we'll get an April Fool's icon or something smile.gif

This!

I hope for a cool icon.

Loved the carrot cave last year. biggrin.gif

Entered for the random invite, now I'll be waiting eagerly for the email. laugh.gif I saw the silver dino, looks like a silver egg with a spot overlay. Still, very pretty! Makes me wonder if there is a gold dino...

I know this is an april fools joke but in hopes of a badge, I gave them my email.

I really hope the prize/badge (if anything) isn't labeld something like "April Fools, Gotchya!" or "Sucker!" or "The day TJ tricked you 2012"

Haha

I wonder if this one user posted image could be considered golden or it's just my screen colors are messing with me. xd.png

I wonder if this one user posted image could be considered golden or it's just my screen colors are messing with me. xd.png

No offense but it looks more like a gross yellowish green than a gold on my computer.

I gotta a mail!!!!

Gosh!! xd.pngninja.gif

Er... By the way, why is there a broccoli in my scroll? And where is my little tree?

invite PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this is an april fools joke but in hopes of a badge, I gave them my email.

I really hope the prize/badge (if anything) isn't labeld something like "April Fools, Gotchya!" or "Sucker!" or "The day TJ tricked you 2012"

Haha

I wouldn't mind either way xd.png

maybe we'll get a commemorative dino egg? tongue.gif

No offense but it looks more like a gross yellowish green than a gold on my computer.

...then it's my screen-colors messing with me xd.png

(I've noticed some dragons look a bit differently-colored on my laptop, than from library's comp)

A red dino egg with the code 347 went from being in the main cave to being an egg in the ap with 4 days 10 hours left in less than a minute. I think all the main cave "eggs" recycle to the ap with a random low time before disappearing. Try tracking an egg yourself.

if someone invites me ill give them a 2 gen thunder egg for free! pleas some one invite me!

Edited by Dewspirit

Actually, there are hundreds of eggs. Yes, for (nearly) every color in the rainbow. If anyone noticed, each image is a gradient, starting with 1.png (Red) all the way through 360 (Silver).