TJ09

2012-04-01 - Big Announcement

I got an invitation! I put a link to my account in the signature for proof.

It linked to your Dragon Cave scroll...

It was meant to link to the scroll. Look at the names of the Ember Dragons at the top.

I'd say by now it's pretty certain it's an April's fool, right? If the codes link to your DC scroll....that says everything.

I also love how you can spam your email address in the invite signup. Just another reason why it isn't real.

And...100 users online?! Who are they?

Thank you for your interest. You will hear from us in a few days.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah right

Thats what i got when I entered my email in AGAIN

Lololol Loving this! xd.png Thanks for always participating in April Fools' Day, TJ! It's always funnn

I also love how you can spam your email address in the invite signup. Just another reason why it isn't real.

The anonymous users,(Us) who dont have an account.

I got an invitation! I put a link to my account in the signature for proof.

Haha, good one. I definitely fell for that. Even though I'm pretty sure that Dinocave itself is a prank, I still fell for it... Although I don't understand how people are missing the point of this, it's pretty obviously just a joke xd.png.

I think it fluctuates automatically to give us a sense of reality... Psssh rolleyes.gif

It was meant to link to the scroll. Look at the names of the Ember Dragons at the top.

What do u mean ._.

What do u mean ._.

It was SUPPOSED to link to her DC scroll.

The top Embers were named April Fool's and No Dinos Here tongue.gif

Edited by predatorfan4ever

Maybe the "Users Online" is really just showing the actual guests that aren't logged in tongue.gif

I'm sure there are at least 100 of us looking at that site at the moment.

It was SUPPOSED to link to her DC scroll.

The top Embers were named April Fool's and No Dinos Here tongue.gif

ohh... tongue.gif

After so many years of April 1sts....you'd think everybody would know better by now. LOL I'm absolutely certain this is a prank but watching the chaos of speculation is amazing. happy.gif

This is making me batty!! There are so many awesome dinos I want!!! TJ this is very mean to tease us Dino collectors/Fans/freaks!!!!! wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

After so many years of April 1sts....you'd think everybody would know better by now. LOL I'm absolutely certain this is a prank but watching the chaos of speculation is amazing. happy.gif

so true ^^

but i seriously hope i get a badge for this.. i just love the preeetty badges..

OMG what if TJ opened dinocave up on april fools to make everybody think its a joke but actually it isnt and the jokes on them for thinking it was? xd.png