TJ09

2012-04-01 - Big Announcement

Since I'm in the same timezone as TJ, all I can do is cry as my hopes for a legit Dino Cave are shattered by April Fools.

CRY BECAUSE I'M LAUGHING SO MUCH DERP.

if this isn't a joke then maybe the pics are because the site is beta. It's not like it's done yet. I don't think TJ would spend money on a new domain just for an april fools' joke. Just sayin.

If this is fake(which it probably is) I will personally eat TJ for doing this to us. I mean, we a all haveing spazzy-headless-chicken-panic attacks, our dragons probably think we Have gone mad xd.png

Edited by AvianCrow

1) unless all Dinocave scrolls are hidden by default, then there aren't any users.

2) it's after 12 pm, you can tell us now.

would putting TJ's e-mail into the reset password section just to see if it went through count as something illegal or trying to hack the account? I'm not trying to get the password. I just want to see if it goes through but I don't want to try anything illegal or something.

user posted image

That's the real teal. The other one was teal ish-green

Edited by girlfairy76

1) unless all Dinocave scrolls are hidden by default, then there aren't any users.

2) it's after 12 pm, you can tell us now.

I'm in the same time zone as TJ and it's not after 12 yet. Still about 40 more minutes.

I gave my e-mail to dino cave only in the hopes that it will give me a badge on my Dragcave scroll once April Fool's is over. biggrin.gif

Same here! laugh.gif

EDIT ....i forgot about the way things used to be, oops. Oh well, I still think this is a joke.

Same here. wink.gif

Well..since I am s glutton for punishment, I put in my E-Mail too.

If it is a joke it was a good one, if not then I am happy.

Either way it was interesting.

they are.

I loved that color too, and also silver one is absolutely adorable. *___*

I didn't get to see the metallic silver egg, but I did see a black one someone posted, and that right there made me start praying that this really wasn't going to be just a joke! xd.png

lol, this has nothing to do with dinocave but i just went to upload a pic on imgur and its totally decked out xd.png

who knows this may be an april fools' site... extension.. thing. Maybe he just decided to announce it today to put us all in doubt.

Why aren't the eggs in the main DinoCave blacked out with a ? like in the DragonCave?

OMG! Yesterday I was reviewing descriptions, and I came across a purple Dino named Dino Cave, and basically the description was about how it tricked people into believing there was a cave exclusively for dinos when there actually wasn't. xd.png Didn't think much of it at the time, as I hadn't checked the forum yet, but now I wonder who it belongs to. laugh.gif

But if this is real... unsure.gif

I'm in the same time zone as TJ and it's not after 12 yet. Still about 40 more minutes.

oh yeah, I forgot the clocks had gone forward >.< [/brit moment]

Oh my! That silver dino is awesome! I love it! <3

I gotta a mail!!!!

Gosh!! xd.pngninja.gif

Er... By the way, why is there a broccoli in my scroll? And where is my little tree?

would putting TJ's e-mail into the reset password section just to see if it went through count as something illegal or trying to hack the account? I'm not trying to get the password. I just want to see if it goes through but I don't want to try anything illegal or something.

I'm sure TJ knew full well people would be trying to "hack" the dino site. Putting in his email address wouldn't do anything. And if it did, well, it's his address. It would only go to him.

Heck, last night I was trying to hack the invite codes myself. Phrases like Thuwed, Rainbow, please, dinocave, etc of course didn't work. Someone even suggested using that Thuwed language TJ's likes.

I only lasted like twenty minutes before I got tired of being pranked. lol

The hardest part was retyping all the info in again and again, especially trying to figure out the Captchas.

I didn't get to see the metallic silver egg, but I did see a black one someone posted, and that right there made me start praying that this really wasn't going to be just a joke! xd.png

I believe silver one's rare. biggrin.gif But it's really pretty colored!

I got to see a silver one~

/sticks it in my siggy/ at least I have it one way, laugh.gif