TJ09

2012-04-01 - Big Announcement

It seems now when you try to sign up you can give your email and "wait a few days" xd.png I'm really curious to see where this goes, LOL.

It would be funny if along with this prank new cave TJ released a new limited april fools dragon in the cave but so subtly that no one would notice right away, using this fake new cave as a diversion for the real surprise. xd.png that would be cool maybe he should do that next year.

A red dino egg with the code 347 went from being in the main cave to being an egg in the ap with 4 days 10 hours left in less than a minute. I think all the main cave "eggs" recycle to the ap with a random low time before disappearing. Try tracking an egg yourself.

The same thing happened with a green "egg" with the code 95

Marrionetta posted in Help that the invite codes she sent out weren't working. I guess that proves that this is an April Fool's. In the hope of a badge, I did apply for an invite with my email.

Actually, there are hundreds of eggs. Yes, for (nearly) every color in the rainbow. If anyone noticed, each image is a gradient, starting with 1.png (Red) all the way through 360 (Silver).

Gaaah, I'll become color-blind, trying to decipher all the hues of eggs all day long - seems every time there's something new. ohmy.gif

if this was an april fools joke i would be very mad xd.png but still this would be an awesome website and i would use both this and dragon cave biggrin.gif

Just noticed, ORIGINAL Dino sprites are bigger then the rainbow colored ones. Compare,

user posted image(original yellow)

user posted image(new green)

Also, the new ones have some shade under them.

Nope. I'm wrong. But in the cave it looks like it.

Edited by girlfairy76

is this a joke or not ?

and is the invite a random action ? I dont really understand it... huh.gif

hmmm... Interesting. If its real.... Its more likely a pretty poor joke, geting everyone all amped up. But I would love to join a sister-site like that so I'ma ask to join. smile.gif

hmm ok somebody explain this. I went into the dino cave's abandoned eggs and they havent seemed to change very often (this may be because there arnt a lot of accounts if this isnt a joke xd.png) but how can an egg have 1 day left if this just started?!?!?!?!? even so in dragon cave you rarely see an egg with 1 day left tongue.gif and even so i looked and there isnt a your scroll section... this may be because you dont have an account yet but still its not even there. if anyone has a true account let me no as im trying to figure this out. even so why would he put this new site out on APRIL FOOLS DAY anyways tongue.gif

Edited by Puppyloverdog10000

Lol, 360 dino breeds? You mean all the spriters just suddenly went "LOL DINOS" and created 360 dinos? Nope. xd.png

Why do so much work for a new site and a so complicated way to register?

I smell an "April fish" rolleyes.gif

Anyway I submitted my email, maybe hoping for an April fool badge or something similar

It's all a joke. An April fools joke that wasn't very funny anyway that's what I think.

If more and more dinos keep getting released in the main cave there should be a dino with the code 361 by now. I think the eggs are being recycled making it obviously a fake.

Boy, I hope someone invites me... X3 Looks like fun!

~Feathers

Try typing in this:

http://dinocave.net/aprilfools

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Good one, TJ!!!!!

Again, that comes up with a ton of different pages. Try a random word after the / and it'll most likely show the pic.