Saori

DC HUNGER GAMES Lineage Project

Hey you mean you are going to CHEAT and not allow for a win if it isn't the egg you want ??? That's BAD xd.png

well yeah tongue.gif

very sorry but i want a male hellfire

the peeta i started is a hellfire and i want a hellfire victor to name him mockingjay's lover tongue.gif

I know how you feel - but I SO wanted my Rue to win - just had to suck it up when she didn't ! Someone here renamed them all to get the "result" they wanted xd.png

Ok not sure what happened to my name but can't find it in the Member list and I am just waiting for my victor to grow up to announce it.

Joined at top of Page 12.

Ok she is still a hatchie but here she is

user posted image

Forum Name: Paige201208

Victor's Name: Princess Cerandra- HG Victor

Breed: Albino

Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/pf6NE

user posted image

Forum Name: Catstaff

Victor's Name: Vharrin Victorious Mockingjay

Breed: Guardian

Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/nJIhh

I'm actually a little disappointed... I'd hoped my final round would be between Vikteren and Kethri, but nooo, Vharrin not only beat Kethri, he decided to become a she in the process so I had no choice but to let her fight Vikteren and spoil the lineage pattern I was hoping to get after a bunch of refusals wrecked the original pattern I'd tried to set up. Guess this just goes to show how sturdy Guardians really are!

Ah well, maybe next round they'll all be a little more cooperative, lol!

Got all 3 third gens I needed today. After however many weeks of the little ones stalling, this was a nice surprise. smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/EQYnL

http://dragcave.net/lineage/42mQ2

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Uh1JH

ETA: I'm probably much more excited than I should be that my Peeta's still in the running. xd.png

Edited by smurfettedoesnotshare

Well done on your victors guys! The lists have now been updated! biggrin.gif

Now we have plently of Victors I would like to ask you how you think we should best do the 'Quarter Quell'.

What we need to think about:

1) How many Victors should be gathered - what generation to aim for?

2) How we should go about naming them?

3) Should we add to the forms we already have or create new ones for the Quarter Quell?

* The DC Quarter Quell: (To Be Confirmed)

This will where Victors are required to battle it out in a 'final' Hunger Games. For those wishing to participate in the DC Quarter Quell, it will involve breeding a sibling of your Victor to swap so each Gamesmaker can battle out the Victors till one is left - 'The Victor of Victors!'

* Gather 4? Victors by swaping or gifting siblings of Victors here. These must carry on a simular name to the sibling they are representing and again continue to carry that name as long as that breed 'survives'. (More details to come on naming your victors - Generation number added again?)

* Breed on the lines untill one is left, This will be your Quarter Quell Victor! (7th gen?).

Let me know your input and ideas on this - the simpler the better biggrin.gif

Edited by Saori_Nightstar

I'm not sure how to make it more simple, but I do know I'd love to enter my victor ^^

How many victors do we HAVE ? How many are on the way ? When do you stop accepting new "players" ?

Tough call.

I think you need new forms though. And I think the entrants should be named by the name of the current victor that person has with a suffix they would all share (like, mine could be Mockingjay Woof of Four II and yours would then be Katniss 'MockingJay' on Fire II) and maybe gendered to match the actual victors we bred, if that could be made to work. To keep it sort of REAL....

What do others think ?

Hmmm interesting. Yes I think new forms too! make them stand out to be different. smile.gif

Not all Victors have to take part - will be a case of seeing what would be an acceptable even-gen target. I was thinking to 7th gen - so 4 Victors including your own, but that might be considered to easy for some?

Well I dont think it will be a case of stopping new 'players' as its not a race, it would be 'your' personal Quater Quell from the thread's DC Victors. 'You' being the gamesmaker for your own DC Hunger Games.

I will probs list the Quater Quell Victors links like the Orginal Victors have been listed. biggrin.gif

I like the naming idea fuzzbucket! So if it went to the next round after that would it's ofspring be 'Mockingjay Woof of Four III'? (as the breed must keep the same name)?

Though if a sibling/s goes to many 'players', we would maybe need to think of variations that would be accepyed, as no one dragon can have the same name - so maybe an ofspring of yours would have to contain 'Mockingjay Woof' with in its name &/or your forum name with in its name?......hmmmm we would need to keep it simple I think.

user posted image

Forum Name: kiarados

Victor's Name: Haruhi the Victorious (well, it's going to be)

Breed: Water

Lineage Link: Lineage

Look! I have a second Victor. ^.^

Edited by kiarados

It might be an idea to take this up like the epic project and for higher gens make people exchange the higher gens with each other and not only ther own victors.

for example

you start witt 4 victors

A and B / C and Dswap - breed 6th gen for them to keep and a 6 th gen for the other group of two

A and C / B and D swap - breed 7th gen for them to keep and then a 7th gen for the next group they are coupled with.

so you don't have to start from scratch,

it takes a lot of keeping track though to prevent inbreeding.

It might be an idea to take this up like the epic project and for higher gens make people exchange the higher gens with each other and not only ther own victors.

for example

you start witt 4 victors

A and B / C and Dswap - breed 6th gen for them to keep and a 6 th gen for the other group of two

A and C / B and D swap - breed 7th gen for them to keep and then a 7th gen for the next group they are coupled with.

so you don't have to start from scratch,

it takes a lot of keeping track though to prevent inbreeding.

I THINK that would ultimately be how it kind of would work. But we would have to make sure no victor plays the Quell twice. (as in - effectoely - make surethere is no inbreeding). As soon as there is more than one scroll involved, that is a risk.

There would have to be made a spreadsheet and keep a close eye on who has swapped with who and what player to couple to them in the next gen.

I agree this is a very risky plan but if you want quells i think its the best way to do so

the EPIC project's way of doing it should work. Break us all into groups of 4... Have person A and B switch eggs, C and D switch.. then A and C, and B and D. Once each group completes, person A from group 1 and 2, B from 1 and 2, like that.

Break everyone into groups of 4. Pick/elect one person from each group as the "head gamesman". Everyone reports to that head person (to keep it straight) and the head gamesmen can report to each other (PM or here) when their group is ready to see another group.

I may be VERY thick - but that could lead to inbreeding... not an issue as such but you could get two related winners, no ?

I may be VERY thick - but that could lead to inbreeding... not an issue as such but you could get two related winners, no ?

well, everyone will have a different winner on their scroll. but you keep it organized that way so that it wont lead to inbreeding. Ill try to "draw it out" because I know I worded it confusingly.

group 1 A + group 1B = group 1 egg1 (two of these eggs, one from both A and B )

group 1 C + group 1D = group 1 Egg2 (two of these eggs, one from both C and D )

group1 egg1 + group1 egg2 = victor of group 1. Each person will now have this, on their scroll. Once group 2 gets theirs, their Person X switches with Person X. Now group 1 and 2 have a victor for their two groups between them.

Now group C and D have also been doing this, the entire time. So now, there's a victor for A-B, and a victor for C-D. So you pair off everyone from group A-B with someone from group C-D. Person A with Person A.

We just have to be very clear step by step who is in what group.

Edited by girlgamerjen

I think this is going waaaaaay to complicated! LOL

IMO it does not matter if the 'Quell' Winners are related.

As long as 'you' make sure your choice of victors are from different players it would not matter.

So you would only swap/trade victor siblins with others - the rest you breed on your self, so to keep it simple.

Soooooooo if that makes scence to people, we just need to decide to what generation we should breed to (therefore the number of victor sibs each person should collect and breed on)?, and of course the naming theme?

I would then list links to the 'Quell Victors' like the previous Victors, along with the 'gamesmaker/players' name. So you as a player/gamesmaker will have a DC Hunger games Victor and a Quell Victor.

We could make a rule where to enter the 'Quell' you must have a DC Hunger Game Victor to use/swap/offer.

Hope that makes scene to people - it should stay simple to keep it fun smile.gif

Halloween got in the way but iam back to breeding

I think this is going waaaaaay to complicated! LOL

IMO it does not matter if the 'Quell' Winners are related.

As long as 'you' make sure your choice of victors are from different players it would not matter.

So you would only swap/trade victor siblins with others - the rest you breed on your self, so to keep it simple.

Soooooooo if that makes scence to people, we just need to decide to what generation we should breed to (therefore the number of victor sibs each person should collect and breed on)?, and of course the naming theme?

I would then list links to the 'Quell Victors' like the previous Victors, along with the 'gamesmaker/players' name. So you as a player/gamesmaker will have a DC Hunger games Victor and a Quell Victor.

We could make a rule where to enter the 'Quell' you must have a DC Hunger Game Victor to use/swap/offer.

Hope that makes scene to people - it should stay simple to keep it fun smile.gif

Sounds like a plan, I've got two victors, I can breed them to get a 6th Gen =D

I think it DOES matter if they are inbred... I am FINE with inbreds - but not when it ends up with the SAME VICTOR showing up in their own lineage, kinda....

But anyway - I have my second set started - so I can also breed the two winners together myself...

But they WONT be inbred! Not if you get all different victors - how can it be?

The 'Quell' Victors will be related somwhere but we will not be breeding the 'Quell Victors', So I dont see the problem. blink.gif

Maybe we should just forget the whole QUARTER QUELL thing.