Saori

DC HUNGER GAMES Lineage Project

Hey guys

Yes its only districs 1-8 - these are the 'DC Districs' (basicly to make an even gen lol)

Hey guys

Yes its only districs 1-8 - these are the 'DC Districs' (basicly to make an even gen lol)

Yeah - so now mine are named from the book - but 11 and 12 have become 5 (Thresh and Rue) and 1 (Haymitch and Prim). Never mind ! They can keep their "wrong" Districts with their names biggrin.gif

Coz I want Rue to win biggrin.gif And failing her, Prim.

@fuzzbucket: Yay to Rue winning!!! biggrin.gif

Course I could change all their names at the end to make that happen.... ninja.gif Cos actually she already lost to Thresh sad.gif

Yay Prim, I guess... who is already male...

Edited by fuzzbucket

Course I could change all their names at the end to make that happen.... ninja.gif Cos actually she already lost to Thresh sad.gif

Yay Prim, I guess... who is already male...

=( sad day! Prim was so sweet, I loved her in the books.

I have all my second gen babies all grown up (AND one third gen!), and no pinks to properly influence them! Haha. So I am going to wait about 3 days, and then do my next set.

You MUST have started with existing CBs on your scroll ? I started with new eggs ( I HATE changing names ! I wouldn't want anyone to do it to me...) and have (hang on a sec, I know a could were almost ready to roll) (oh) still only two 2nd gen adults - but a couple more almost growed.

I was going to breed a third - but the new eggies diverted me rather.... Now that I have a pair of each, I am back to lineages smile.gif

Thats what i ended up doing LOL

@fuzzbucket: Im same, every new project for me has to have new eggies LOL takes longer but so worth it xd.png

@Dragontamor: Welcome! biggrin.gif

Thats what i ended up doing LOL

@fuzzbucket: Im same, every new project for me has to have new eggies LOL takes longer but so worth it xd.png

@Dragontamor: Welcome! biggrin.gif

Oh... Hummmm...

I am a bit iffy about my male Prim.... Then again - if I rename to be gender correct - she lost in round one !

I'll have to think it over....

Maybe later in the lineage your 'prim' will go back to being female LOL xd.png

You MUST have started with existing CBs on your scroll ? I started with new eggs ( I HATE changing names ! I wouldn't want anyone to do it to me...)  and have  (hang on a sec, I know a could were almost ready to roll) (oh) still only two 2nd gen adults - but a couple more almost growed.

I was going to breed a third - but the new eggies diverted me rather.... Now that I have a pair of each, I am back to lineages smile.gif

oh no, I'd been meaning to do this project for a while, and got side tracked. So I had all the adult CBs already, and I had already bred two of the second gen eggies before. And I used up ALL of my BSA dragons on the eggies I just got out of them, to make them grow up faster and quicker and be the correct male or female. But since I had a few waiting around for a while, I bred one of the second gens early.

edited in: went back and edited my old one. lol. to add in my ONE third gen baby. Har har.

Edited by girlgamerjen

Maybe later in the lineage your 'prim' will go back to being female LOL xd.png

Where she's placed I don't know that she can sad.gif

I grabbed some CB dragons, but I can't come up with any names for them at all...

Tributes 5 and 6 refuse to go near each other! Hahaha. Drat.

And double drat, both Districts Five, and Districts Six dont feel like laying eggs.

Edited by girlgamerjen

Tributes 5 and 6 refuse to go near each other! Hahaha. Drat.

And double drat, both Districts Five, and Districts Six dont feel like laying eggs.

With me 4 and 2 weren't interested. At least no one has refused.

YET....

Welcome to yaquiidru! Enjoy - this is a 'do it at your own pace' type of lineage. So enjoy, any questions just ask biggrin.gif

Icare4u: Have you tryed thinking of a theme for names? Like types of birds (fits in with the mockingjay lol) or maybe use a name generator?

Everyone else: biggrin.gif nice work, I too have been having lost of refusals - story of my life xd.png

I had a thought.

When it comes to the Quell - we re-breed our last pair. What if we get the OTHER breed/district winning at that point ? Do we keep at it until we get the same breed again ?

With me 4 and 2 weren't interested. At least no one has refused.

YET....

i MAY just work some of the new breeds in, if I cant get the former districts involved in breeding another baby. Just replace the two uncooperating districts.

I had a thought.

When it comes to the Quell - we re-breed our last pair. What if we get the OTHER breed/district winning at that point ? Do we keep at it until we get the same breed again ?

Na any breed. I was gunna do a 'keep the orginal main name' somewhere in the name. Keeps things simple with out to many rejected HG babies. smile.gif

I will deffo be open to idea for this tho when the time comes. biggrin.gif

I've been following this thread for a while, but needed to acquaint myself with the concept before signing on... (since I generally don't do violence well, rolleyes.gif I have neither seen nor read the Hunger Games), and think I have a grasp of this project, so would like to introduce these tributes:

user posted image

Forum Name:evilcostumelady (scroll name is the same)

My Chosen Tributes:

District One: D1 Sylvrissa II

District Two D2 Zebianco II

District Three: D3 Hauteur II

District Four: D4 Livyatana II

District Five: D5 Diorito II

District Six: D6 Constellata II

District Seven D7 Contrisso II

District Eight: D8 Finessia II

I've kept the names of the "dominant" parent, but adjusted for gender; hope this is acceptable.

In the second round, D1 has prevailed over D2 (some time since, actually): D1 Sylvrisso III

And D8 has prevailed over D7: D8 egg (3rd gen)

Districts 3-6 have not bred their 3G tributes yet (we had a refusal, but have changed the pairings and hope for compatibility next week)

edited to fix links xd.png

Edited by evilcostumelady

Welcome guys biggrin.gif

evilcostumelady: I assure you this is very dragon friendly version xd.png No dragons will be hert in the DC Hunger Games biggrin.gif

evilcostumelady: I assure you this is very dragon friendly version  xd.png No dragons will be hert in the DC Hunger Games biggrin.gif

So far on my scroll, only minor ruffled scales... wink.gif

(a pair rejected each other) dry.gif

but they have new partners for next week.