Saori

DC HUNGER GAMES Lineage Project

Welcome juliacat100! Thank you and hope you enjoy it biggrin.gif

LISTS UPDATED!

Welcome Amaterasu-sama! Yes feel free to do it in your own time smile.gif Any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

EDIT: How long do you think it would take to do a Holiday Hunger Games LOL Just Holiday dragons? Least you could kind of pic who goes through LOL

The Reaping

My Chosen Tributes:

District One: Peta Moonstone vs Katniss Suntone

District Two Blue Antonia vs Rue Goldeen

District Three: Falcor Melchior vs Clove Stone

District Four: Malibur Fink vs Effie Gladstone

District Five: Primrose Green vs Gale Undetow

District Six: Brass Kathul vs Forest Hark

District Seven Rose Guard vs Canto Hill

District Eight:Razzy Brass vs Gale Throne

Lets just hope there arent any rejections

Nice Work reithemalkavian!

Im Thinking of starting another one shortly biggrin.gif

We have enough victors for a reaping... Anyone up for it ?

We have enough victors for a reaping... Anyone up for it ?

Enough victors in numbers, yes, but not in breeds yet. I counted a total of 14 different breeds of victors. If the Quell is supposed to work the same way, with the breed of the egg determining the victor of each round, we can't have two of the dragons going into it be of the same breed in case they end up having to face each other at some point.

Looking at the list: 3 gray victors, 2 each of albino, guardian, and neotropical, plus one each of magi, royal blue, water, gold-horned tanagar, waterwalker, spotted greenwing, hellfire, spitfire, flamingo, and brimstone.

*grins* So, to assist in that situation, I've just grabbed and influenced two CB eggs to start a second Hunger Games of my own, and they're the last two I need for a round in which no starting breed has yet been declared a victor in the DC Hunger Games. That will guarantee one new breed of victor.

Welcome Danielle0221201!

Notice:

Hi All

Just a reminder:

Not everyone wants to participate in the Quell and I do not want to confuse people.

I originally wanted to do a 'just swap siblings' and do your own personal Quell' but it seems one or two people did not understand this simple system LOL

So the Quell will not be apart of this thread!

Thanks smile.gif

Edited by Saori_Nightstar

Welcome Danielle0221201!

Notice:

Hi All

Just a reminder:

Not everyone wants to participate in the Quell and I do not want to confuse people.

I originally wanted to do a 'just swap siblings' and do your own personal Quell' but it seems one or two people did not understand this simple system LOL

So the Quell will not be apart of this thread!

Thanks smile.gif

I understood it OK - but this thread is the best place to publicise the possibility, no ? Cos if no-one gives a toss, there is no point starting a thread for it !

LOL there is not need to be like that.

I was just putting a reminder out that some people where getting confused between the Hunger Game and Quell rules - more so the ones who are not familiar with the film or book (which there is a few on here). And some have stated they don't want to the the quell.

Of course you can discuss it and post your progress smile.gif If and when you set one up I can then link to it under 'The Quell' section in the rules.

Edited by Saori_Nightstar

LOL there is not need to be like that.

I was just putting a reminder out that some people where getting confused between the Hunger Game and Quell rules - more so the ones who are not familiar with the film or book (which there is a few on here). And some have stated they don't want to the the quell.

Of course you can discuss it and post your progress smile.gif If and when you set one up I can then link to it under 'The Quell' section in the rules.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not cross or anything; I just thought I'd try and explain why I mentioned it here smile.gif

Not explained well, clearly xd.png Also I would be rubbish at organising one, so need to flag up if we want one, that we also need someone who knows what they are doing...

Also I would be rubbish at organising one, so need to flag up if we want one, that we also need someone who knows what they are doing...

Well use this thread as a basic template - and see where it goes. I think between you and catstaff it will come off well! smile.gif

Its just sorting the rules so they are clear to everyone - that's always the tough one dry.gif

On a personal note: I'm gathering CB's for another Hunger Game biggrin.gif yay! LOL too many projects on the go but most are at a standstill till my dragons start cooperating. wink.gif

Don't get me wrong - I'm not cross or anything; I just thought I'd try and explain why I mentioned it here smile.gif

Not explained well, clearly xd.png Also I would be rubbish at organising one, so need to flag up if we want one, that we also need someone who knows what they are doing...

Fuzzbucket, organization is relatively simple, at least I would think so.

Once we have 16 different breeds of victors whose breeders are interested... and yes, that includes people who have multiple victors on their own scrolls... we set up a breeding list for everyone.

Example swap list using you, me, Piney, and Saori_Nightstar:

I breed a Guardian sibling of Vharrin Victorious Mockingjay for Saori.

Saori breeds a Magi sibling of Katniss 'MockingJay' on Fire for you.

You breed a Neotropical sibling of Mockingjay Woof of Four for Piney.

Piney breeds a Gray sibling of Hi Tech Windmill Mockingjay for me.

Next week, I breed a Guardian for you.

Saori breeds a Magi for Piney.

You breed a Neotropical for me.

Piney breeds a Gray for Saori.

Third week, I breed a Guardian for Piney.

Saori breeds a Magi for me.

You breed a Neotropical for Saori.

Piney breeds a Gray for you.

Now all four of us have four "victors" from each of our Games; two pairs of dragons. We breed those two pairs, breed the resulting pair together, and determine the winner of our Quell.

I will grant that setting up for a Quell will take a while, as we'd all have to produce fifteen eggs of the correct breed to give to the other participants, but it can be done with a bit of patience.

so far the dragons from disctric 2,5 and 6 have failed me. im going to have to choose new tributes

Edited by reithemalkavian

Woah, the last pair was a difficult one. I already thought they'll never produce an egg. Hopefully the next rounds wont be that frustrating.

Round 3:

Leon vs. Dascha

Sana vs. Vio

Round 4:

None yet

Oh I love This The Hunger Game Dragons!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Forum Name: Destiny Arts

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Playa2012

PS: I'm New to this forum so IDK what exactly what to do other than name dragons from the games or similar to them. huh.giftongue.gif

Welcome AnnaSan & Destiny Arts.

@Destiny Arts: Here are some lineage terms for you - basic you are creating a 'EVEN GEN' lineage, by breeding 2 different Cave Born (CB) dragons. Do this 8 times with 8 different pairings (all being different dragons). When you have bread them all, you will then have 2nd gen offspring. breed them to create 3rd gens ect ect.

If you need any help with anything about DC feel free to PM me - or check out the Mentoring Project to help get you started smile.gif Hope that helped.