female tribute coming

District Five: Ashton Hye District 5, female tribute

male tribute coming

District Six:

District Seven

District Eight:

male tribute coming

Edited by Hyesu

@Saori I'm hoping that the Catching Fire movie leaves a good bit of the back story intact. Although, I guess some of it wouldn't make sense to the people who hadn't read the books, since so much was omitted from the Hunger Games movie.

I had some unnamed CB adults in the breeds I wanted to use, which was very lucky. So, as long as everyone behaves themselves *pokes eggs*, I should be ready to go.

user posted image

My Chosen Tributes:

District One: District1 Marvel x District1 Glimmer

District Two: District2 Cato x District2 Clove

District Three: District3 Beetee x District3 Wiress

District Four: District4 Finnick x District4 Annie

District Five: District5 Haymitch x District5 Effie Trinket

District Six: District6 Gale x District6 Prim

District Seven District7 Boggs x District7 Johanna

District Eight: District8 Peeta x District8 Katniss

Peeta and Katniss have already fought, and it looks like Peeta and his bread won out. http://dragcave.net/lineage/r66o0

Edited by smurfettedoesnotshare

May i release dragons that have gendered wrong? I have no male influence and i am lucky for females...

@KuukiKiller: If they are not apart of the final lineage you may do as you wish with your dragons smile.gif .

@Saori I'm hoping that the Catching Fire movie leaves a good bit of the back story intact. Although, I guess some of it wouldn't make sense to the people who hadn't read the books, since so much was omitted from the Hunger Games movie.

I had some unnamed CB adults in the breeds I wanted to use, which was very lucky. So, as long as everyone behaves themselves *pokes eggs*, I should be ready to go.

user posted image

My Chosen Tributes:

Peeta and Katniss have already fought, and it looks like Peeta and his bread won out. http://dragcave.net/lineage/r66o0

I'm glad someone else is using the book names smile.gif

I shall laugh if my (now male unsure.gif ) Annie pairs up with yours in the Quell...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/mCobf

xd.png

@ fuzzbucket: I love the actual HG names of the tributes but I think it'a a shame to rename my already named dragons. It took me so long too come up with them but I do see your point fuzzbucket.

@saori : Is it alright to have Pygmys and Glories as tributes ? I will get 4 out if each if that's allowed and I'm aware that they can't breed with any other breeds.

Edited by Hyesu

I'm glad someone else is using the book names smile.gif

I shall laugh if my (now male unsure.gif ) Annie pairs up with yours in the Quell...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/mCobf

xd.png

Well, how could I pass up pitting Cato against Clove, and Glimmer vs Marvel in a career show down?

That would be funny, especially since Annie's not much of a fighter... Annie slap fight? tongue.gif

@saori : Is it alright to have Pygmys and Glories as tributes ? I will get 4 out if each if that's allowed and I'm aware that they can't breed with any other breeds.

Your welcome to do a Pygmy or Glories line if thats what you mean?

user posted image

My Chosen Tributes:

Glimmer and Marvel refused. dry.gif I'll be getting a new Marvel as soon as I unlock, again.

But Cato and Clove gave me an egg. http://dragcave.net/lineage/Tks7S

Your welcome to do a Pygmy or Glories line if thats what you mean?

Yeah that was what I was hoping I could do. I wasn't sure I could because of the restricted breeding options for the.

Well, how could I pass up pitting Cato against Clove, and Glimmer vs Marvel in a career show down?

That would be funny, especially since Annie's not much of a fighter... Annie slap fight? tongue.gif

Excuse me - MY Annie has had a sex change and made it to the final two xd.png

And so what I want to know is - do we GENDER our mockingjays ? My inclination (since I stand to end up with both of them being the gender they DIDN'T start) would be to make any Annie egg female and a Woof male... at the moment they are the other way around, and Annie will be the DADDY.....

Or are we to let nature take its course ????

What happens with pygmies and drakes in the Quell ? Do you want separate batches of those bred up and have three Quells ??

Yeah that was what I was hoping I could do. I wasn't sure I could because of the restricted breeding options for them.

Yea go for it - will not be fully a DC Hunger Game Line, but your very much welcome to do an alternative with the 'restricted' breeding ones - I will still list it too wink.gif

What happens with pygmies and drakes in the Quell ?

Do you want separate batches of those bred up and have three Quells ??

Pygmies and drakes will not be an offical DC Hunger Games line! so can be done 'just for fun' smile.gif

Only those lineages containing the regular breeds will be entred in the Quell smile.gif

And so what I want to know is - do we GENDER our mockingjays ? My inclination (since I stand to end up with both of them being the gender they DIDN'T start) would be to make any Annie egg female and a Woof male... at the moment they are the other way around, and Annie will be the DADDY.....

In regards to this, Your 'Victor' can be any gender you like, you can influence or see what happens. I influenced a lot of mine due to making them breedable pairs but didnt worry about what gender they started as or if there name was male or female - mostly because when you look at the lineage you do not see the gender. smile.gif Do not worry about the Quell as of yet as we have not decided on the exact rules. Just worry about celebrating those lovely Victors biggrin.gif

Edited by Saori_Nightstar

Pygmies and drakes will not be an offical DC Hunger Games line! so can be done 'just for fun' smile.gif

Only those lineages containing the regular breeds will be entred in the Quell smile.gif

In regards to this, Your 'Victor' can be any gender you like, you can influence or see what happens. I influenced a lot of mine due to making them breedable pairs but didnt worry about what gender they started as or if there name was male or female - mostly because when you look at the lineage you do not see the gender. smile.gif Do not worry about the Quell as of yet as we have not decided on the exact rules. Just worry about celebrating those lovely Victors biggrin.gif

Oh goody. Cos if Annie wins I want her to be a GERRULLLL biggrin.gif She's doing so well, and she so DESERVES to win !

Though I am now regretting not putting Cinna in there sad.gif

Yea go for it - will not be fully a DC Hunger Game Line, but your very much welcome to do an alternative with the 'restricted' breeding ones - I will still list it too wink.gif

Oh I see so what you're actually saying is that I can't do both a Pygm and Drake (and yes I know they can't beed with each other) .

I might want to change it again though because I quite like the Sunset/Sunrise option as well as the Seasonal and possible Vine Alts. A Bllack Alt would be coul too but I don't have any Black yet.

I was also thinking about doing it literal matching each dragon after district..

But then I wasn't sure where to put everyone.. I guess I still need to decide what kind of line I'd like to do.

And since I got another Gold I was thinking of pairing it with my Sunsong. Too many options it seems...

I guess I'll have to get back to you with a list of my final tributes. Sorry about that. AND FYI none of them have been breed yet...

Until I decide... how about Vine X Summer, Rigewng x Ridgewing Tan, Moonstone x Nocorne/Ice. Gold X Sunsung, Sunrise x Sunstone, Spitfire x Hellfire White Stripe x Blusang, Brimestone x Olive...

If you agree I'll make those my tributes for sure.

Edited by Hyesu

Hang on...

No - neither a pygmy nor a drake thing would work anyway - the idea was to start with 16 DIFFERENT CBs. There are only 6 pygmies (and punkins...) and only 3 drakes even if the night and day are counted separately....

So - no can do.... sad.gif

The Reaping

My Chosen Tributes:

District One: Vharrin D1 & Korriah D1

District Two Carlono D2 & Falanni D2

District Three: Kerralas D3 & Darsie D3

District Four: Vikteren D4 & Shayanna D4

District Five: (to be determined)

District Six: (to be determined)

District Seven (to be determined)

District Eight: (to be determined)

And this is why I wasn't going to change names to include districts until after I had confirmed pairs, lol! Eight random pairings... and FOUR refusals! Re-shuffle those four pairs and try again next week.

The Reaping

My Chosen Tributes:

District One: Vharrin D1 & Korriah D1

District Two Carlono D2 & Falanni D2

District Three: Kerralas D3 & Darsie D3

District Four: Vikteren D4 & Shayanna D4

District Five: (to be determined)

District Six: (to be determined)

District Seven (to be determined)

District Eight: (to be determined)

And this is why I wasn't going to change names to include districts until after I had confirmed pairs, lol! Eight random pairings... and FOUR refusals! Re-shuffle those four pairs and try again next week.

@ catstaff: That's too bad catstaff better luck next time wink.gif I really like your tribute's names btw.

Excuse me - MY Annie has had a sex change and made it to the final two xd.png

Well, I guess a sex change would make even poor Annie toughen up. And need I remind you how Annie became a victor in the books? laugh.gif Annie slap fight, FTW! Just because the thought of it cracks me up.

I now have 2 nebula eggs influenced male for a new Marvel and his back up in case Glimmer decides to be a brat, again.

I'll have 2 pairs to try later on, and I'm hoping everyone behaves themselves... well, as much as they can while fighting in the Hunger Games...

@Catstaff - I started with unmated, unnamed adults (or new eggs), and then named them so now any refusals will be name holders until I get replacements. But I can see why, if you were starting with already named dragons, you'd be hesitant to change names.

Boggs has emerged victorious against Johanna for District 7.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/b3PKN

And Effie used her many wigs to defeat Haymitch in District 5.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/p3Ts1

user posted image

Forum Name: kiarados

Victor's Name: yet to be named, since it's still an egg. (probably going to be Brittney Karbowski - Our Victor)

Breed: Water Walker

Lineage Link: Link

So... this wasn't the breed I was hoping for, but it's the one that one. I was rooting for Aaron when he reached the third round. Ah well. ^.^

@Catstaff - I started with unmated, unnamed adults (or new eggs), and then named them so now any refusals will be name holders until I get replacements. But I can see why, if you were starting with already named dragons, you'd be hesitant to change names.

I name almost all my dragons as soon as I know the gender, so I don't have any unnamed adults. I'm not even changing their names (mostly, there's one who refused an intended mate months ago and I might change his name), just adding the district numbers on. And those get added in order the pairs accept each other.

I'd figure... why not gender the winner (if you want). We all send eggs to one another for the quarter quell anyway, it seems.

I am beginning to hope for Pandora, in some form or another, of winning. Her and Daniel's line at least. Though I immediately ofllow this with a knock on wood.

user posted image

Forum Name: kiarados

Victor's Name: yet to be named, since it's still an egg. (probably going to be Brittney Karbowski - Our Victor)

Breed: Water Walker

Lineage Link: Link

So... this wasn't the breed I was hoping for, but it's the one that one. I was rooting for Aaron when he reached the third round. Ah well. ^.^

CONGRATULATIONS!! biggrin.gif

Will update list when its hatched and you decided on a name smile.gif

Edited by Saori_Nightstar

CONGRATULATIONS!! biggrin.gif

Will update list when its hatched and you decided on a name smile.gif

And the name is:

Brittney Karbowski - Our Victor