Saori

DC HUNGER GAMES Lineage Project

I hope influence went well. Grats, Fuzzbucket!

She is a girl, right ?

user posted image

Forum Name: Ryoneko

Victor's Name: Victor Shannon Mcwaters

Breed: Waterhorse

Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/p5GHM

>.< this drove me batty. I've never had a lineage give me more headache than the magi did in this lineage. Wrong gen breedings, Refusals. Rebreedings of previous rounds to get a new magi. >.< I'm almost disappointed that the waterhorse outed the magi for all the trouble he caused me. And I didn't expect to end up at 4th gen pair that could hybrid on me either. But they didn't so we're all good.

Congrats Ryoneko!

I know the feeling - I think most of my Projects are driving me barmy atm LOL Congrats on your Victor! biggrin.gif

Welcome to Zima & Getura!

Lists have been updated biggrin.gif

Enjoy x

user posted image

Forum Name: Matmetchi

i'm really excited. i've been itching to do this for a while but i didn't have any good ideas for the tributes that inspired me but now that i've gotten into dangan ronpa i'm going to make a DC lineage with their names and it'll sort of add to the fact that the game is a murder mystery!! biggrin.gif *races off to harvest some tributes*

user posted image

Forum Name: Matmetchi

i'm really excited. i've been itching to do this for a while but i didn't have any good ideas for the tributes that inspired me but now that i've gotten into dangan ronpa i'm going to make a DC lineage with their names and it'll sort of add to the fact that the game is a murder mystery!! biggrin.gif *races off to harvest some tributes*

Welcome Matmetchi! - sounds like a gr8 plan, cant w8 to see it! biggrin.gif

Welcome Matmetchi! - sounds like a gr8 plan, cant w8 to see it! biggrin.gif

aw thank you. this thread has definitely gotten me pumped to start this breeding project. i've decided on the pairs for the districts, the types of dragons i'll be using (i kind of did this silly thing where i matched them to their personality ahh it sounds kinda nerdy i know), and i found that all i'm missing are two CB's (they're pretty common too i'm surprised i didn't have them ohmy.gif)

i guess i'll be doin some cave hunting tonight wink.gif

btw i'm surprised more people haven't participated in this. it's a very original idea. props goes to you for thinking of it! ovo

Being brain-dead (and too lazy to search through this whole thread, lol!) I no longer remember if I announced my second Reaping and the tributes. But...

user posted image

Forum Name: Catstaff

Victor's Name: (to be) Dorissa Victorious Mockingjay

Breed: tsunami wyvern

Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Mb23G

user posted image

Forum Name:

Forum name:Dinoziper12

Link:[url=http://dragcave.net/user/Dinoziper12

Just Started biggrin.gif

Can I Add more Dragons? That way I would have to wait longer so Please Return with an answer. biggrin.gif

Edited by Dinoziper12