Saori

DC HUNGER GAMES Lineage Project

No they will not be inbred because as I understood it you breed your last 2 again and send to someone else to breed with their Victor.

In saying that our Victors will lose there names on other peoples scroll because even if you send the name when sending the egg DC will not allow you to use name more than once which makes me a bit sad as my victor worked hard to win.

I hope that made sense, was having trouble wording what I meant laugh.gif

I think I would like to just stop with my Victor but if anyone wants to use my Victor in their line then I can breed 1 for them

Edited by Paige201208

DC will not allow you to use name more than once which makes me a bit sad as my victor worked hard to win.

I hope that made sense, was having trouble wording what I meant  laugh.gif

Perfect sense, thats exactly what im getting at and try to get ideas for! xd.png someone who gets me! tongue.gif

In my head it was simple but maybe not to others...

so all I was asking of people was ideas about naming them- Like keep part of the name or as near too it as possible and carrying on the generation number? and if we should aim for 7th gen or higher? LOL

But im now thinking to leave the Quell for 'your own leasure' - rather than writing it as part of the 'exstended' guide and thread. biggrin.gif LOL So at least that is decided LOL

Edited by Saori_Nightstar

Perfect sense, thats exactly what im getting at and try to get ideas for! xd.png someone who gets me! tongue.gif

In my head it was simple but maybe not to others...

so all I was asking of people was ideas about naming them- Like keep part of the name or as near too it as possible and carrying on the generation number? and if we should aim for 7th gen or higher? LOL

But im now thinking to leave the Quell for 'your own leasure' - rather than writing it as part of the 'exstended' guide and thread. biggrin.gif LOL So at least that is decided LOL

I don't quite have my victor just yet, but I think Quell *dragon's name* D# might work so we don't have repeats. For instance, Quell Peeta D8. I don't think it would cause problems. As for breeding them... I have no idea... you guys lost me. I'll just focus on getting my little victor for the time being. lol

No they will not be inbred because as I understood it you breed your last 2 again and send to someone else to breed with their Victor.

In saying that our Victors will lose there names on other peoples scroll because even if you send the name when sending the egg DC will not allow you to use name more than once which makes me a bit sad as my victor worked hard to win.

I hope that made sense, was having trouble wording what I meant  laugh.gif

I think I would like to just stop with my Victor but if anyone wants to use my Victor in their line then I can breed 1 for them

That was what I thought - but then there was a very complicated post which scrambled my brain.

If you want to save your victor's name - just add a space in there. I could send an egg saying "Please name as "Victor (space SPACE) Mockingjay". But Quell and the name works for me !

I WANT a Quell. xd.png Maybe we should organise here when we want one. Post, like "Have Victor; need 7 other players with victors for Quell." Sort of.

I shall have another victor soon, and can breed my own NEXT gen one for that. But I would suggest no-one else uses a turpentine in there... Refusals ? You betcha... mad.gif If I get another refusal - he's OUT.

Edited by fuzzbucket

iam having so much trouble with this got 2 refusals when i finally get everything right the last egg for that round was my 1st ever influence fail I cries a little

I just fired that turpentine. It refused another mate, and is now renamed with "disgraced"in there xd.png

Edited by fuzzbucket

user posted image

Forum Name: mpolo

user posted image

Forum Name: mpolo

Victor's Name: Cyanocitta polyglottos

Breed: Gray

Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/idLX8

She's from District 5. I am doing a parallel games for Districts 9-16, but I'm still a few away from finishing that.

The name is the Genus of Bluejays combined with the species of Northern Mockingbirds.

Lists Updated!

Don't forget to use the Victor Forms when you have named your victor - or I might miss it amount the text sad.gif

mpolo - Liking your use of 'language' variation smile.gif

My current lot are all called Bomb somewhere in there. Long story involving Zombies.... xd.png

That's so kool lol I love Zombies! xd.png

Me too - but these were my FAILURES (glares angrily....)

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, to our new Gamesmakers, StormyRains & Binicorn!

And well done to the new Victos guys! smile.gif

user posted image

Forum Name: Elachu

The Reaping

My Chosen Tributes:

(Round 1)

District One: Leon and July (Winner: Leon!)

District Two Polaro and Tashina (Winner: Tashina!)

District Three: Luis and Dascha (Winner: Dascha!)

District Four: Quil and Avana (Winner: Avana!)

District Five: Azrael and Sana (Winner: Sana!)

District Six: Mokesh and Rue (Winner: Mokesh!)

District Seven Vio and Paya (Winner: Vio!)

District Eight: Corvus and Mia (Winner: Mia!)

Edit: Uh, I fotgot that certain dragons dont breed with all species. Changed July D1 and Mokesh ;_;

Edited by Elachu

Round 1, Part 2

District 1: Bangle vs. Mercura - No Result

District 2: Castel vs. Maxima - Maxima wins!

District 7: Basel vs. Cornelia - Basel wins!

District 8: Reuben vs. Toobere - Toobere wins!

The Reaping

My Chosen Tributes:

District One: Sirius and Ankaa!

District Two: Hamal and Electra!

District Three: Thabit and Tegmine!

District Four: Aldebaran and Sheliak!

District Five: Almeisan and Arrakis!

District Six: Tsih and Cujam!

District Seven: Altair and Gienah!

District Eight: Al Na'ir and Angetenar!

District One = The Fire District

District Two= The Desert District

District Three = The Alpine District

District Four = The Forest District

District Five = The Night District

District Six = The Plains District

District Seven = The Sky District

District Eight = The Ocean District

Round One

DI: Sirius wins!

D2: Electra wins!

D3 No egg

D4: Mis-clicked breeding >_>

D5: No egg

D6: Cujam wins!

D7: Geinah wins!

D8: Refusal ;A; It took me forevah to get those two!

Edited by rampaging wyvern