TwilightMoonDragon

Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2

It's already out, young man. biggrin.gif Go get your copy!

Anyway, I've got a Snivy, a Riolu and a little Azurill I named Pikablu. tongue.gif Ahh, memories. Weren't playground rumors the best?

Urgh, all you lucky people xd.png

I've got the money to buy the game (I've decided I'll get White 2), but can't get it until about the end of the month. ... with any luck though, I'll also have the money to buy myself a DS at the same time, so I can actually transfer Keldeo and use the memory link and all biggrin.gif

Am I the only one already at the Black/White Kyurem battle xd.png?

Edited by PieMaster

Haha yes, I remember Pikablu. That was also the early days of the internet so anything on the internet was 100% true and legit. xd.png

I am definitely not that far. Unfortunately school takes priority over pokemon (crazy idea isn't it) and I've had so much work lately that I really only have night to play.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

I totally forgot that it came out yesterday! I am about to play it on DesmuME when I get back to my place, Oh my god, so happy! biggrin.gif

Well, the estimate for when White2 will arrive is apparently the 16th-19th.

16th to the 19th. WHY.

Sooo I'm not getting White2 for at least a week.

I am never pre-ordering any video game ever again.

Edited by Switch

Just beat the Elite 4 and Champion on my version of Pokemon White 2, hurray! My team consists of Lv 59 Samurott, Lv 55 Lucario, Lv 57 Zoroark, Lv 57 Ampharos, Lv 56 Arcanine, and Lv 54 Flygon. I'm so glad I abused my Amulet Coin and Luck Incense, I needed a lot of cash for all the medicine I had to get.

I really liked the Pokemon distribution, though it could have used more Eevees. smile.gif

I'm currently grinding for Burgh. I managed to nab a female Eevee in Castelia garden (though it cost me most of my pokeballs xd.png), and I'm hoping to evolve her into an Espeon. So, my team so far:

Ben the Pignite

Ricky the Riolu

Petunia the Petilil

Elle the Eevee

Bruce the Zubat

I like alliteritive names, okay? ;v;

And I know glaring weakness to Psychics DX Ricky's going to be swapped out for a Drapion at some point. In the mean time, I'll have Petunia handle them.

Seems like the lucario/arcanine/ampharos team is the one most people have (since those are easily obtained).

Didn't know eevee was in the gardens *didn't look long enough*

Team as of now (Just got past Burgh)

(bred for the Tirtouga because I had no water pokemon and didn't like psyduck)

Ash the Pignite

Scimitar the Axew

Totem the Sigilyph

Relic the Tirtouga

Electron the Magnemite

Comet the Lucario

Probably will stay this roster but with fully evolved later on. I hate sigilyph's design but I needed that flying type and the psychic portion and the ability Tinted Lens (dream world~) are a good combo that I can't really replace.

Ah but I realize my Lucario has the ability "Justified" (dark type attacks on lucario raises its attack) and I really should have had the one where it doesn't flinch.... *too lazy to change it now, since my lucario loves me anyway, that would be cruel to get a new one)

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

havent boughten the game yet i have to wait till i get paid again in two weeks. i reallu want it. i am not sure if i will get white 2 or black two i may stick with the sequel to white since i own white

Aaaaaand defeated Iris.

Edit: Is it strange that I have Black Kyurem...yet less than a box full xd.png?

Edited by PieMaster

Arcanine? ono

Eeee. Assuming I'm understanding this right, and that it's also in White2, I think this will be the first Pokemon game I own where I can actually get Growlithe ingame.

I've been wanting an arcanine since forever :c

Ohmygawsh you people already beating the champion. I'm pretty sure I'd be nowhere near the champion if I had gotten it on the 7th. XD

Edited by Switch

Arcanine? ono

Eeee. Assuming I'm understanding this right, and that it's also in White2, I think this will be the first Pokemon game I own where I can actually get Growlithe ingame.

I've been wanting an arcanine since forever :c

Ohmygawsh you people already beating the champion. I'm pretty sure I'd be nowhere near the champion if I had gotten it on the 7th. xd.png

Yeah you can get a Growlithe very early on, at Virbank Complex.

Pokemon black and white 2 hasn't came out where I live yet...

Edited by creepado

Oooh I just caught N's Scraggy biggrin.gif

Have any of you come across any of N's pokemon in the wild? I was confused at first when it says A "wild?" pokemon occurs and it does the intro (thought it was a shiny at first) but then I see that N has a bunch of pokemon running around that you can catch. They have the OT as "N" and you can't name them.

I think you can only get them if you've linked your old game with the new one though.

I haven't done the memory link yet. DX I have to convince my sister to let me borrow her DS. I think I'm going to train N's Pokemon post game.

Accidentally stumbled over this today at WalMart! Last copy too! :3

I'm currently starting off with Smugleaf Snivy, Azurill and Riolu. ♥

I can't wait to trade over my Pokemon from Black. Thank goodness I still own my DS as well as my 3DS. Much easier to do everything.

I really want this. This will be my first Pokemon game *squeals* I've played White a little bit on my friend's DS. I'm getting it tommorrow. I can hardly wait!!

Definitely do the memory link! (steal that DS ~ Borrow it without her knowing)

It was fun doing it early because they mention me a lot (well, my player, Fawn, from the last game). I read that without the link they say things like "A trainer beat team plasma two years ago". With memory link, "Fawn beat team plasma two years ago".

Little things like that make me so excited for sequels!

My snivy (well, serperior) in black is named smugleaf xd.png

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Well, that's going to be awkward since I use Sable in both games. XD

I can't wait to get to the part were I CAN use memory link.

Also, Smugleaf is the best name for Snivy ever. x3

I wen't to a gaming shop. IT CAME OUT TODAY! I got black 2. I'm Exited to play...

Sadly, I have to get the snivy... I got a samurott from the first black black. While my freind will give me a tepig, so, snivy is the one left.

I don't like snivy as much as the others... sad.gif

Edited by creepado

Serperior is actually not that bad, considering most Grass types are rather weak. Serp and whatever the one Treeko evolves into are the better ones. Snivy was my starter for Black and I rather enjoyed him.

Is anyone doing the Whitetree challenge yet? I'm currently at the 9th rank and dang it's getting hard. Also is anyone naming their pokemon? I don't usually but I thought I'd indulge this go-around. Mine are Queso (Arcanine), Ozark (Samurott), Pietro (Lucario), Ciel (Ampharos) and Zamboni (Archeops. No more Flygon). And of course I can't name my Zoroark but I call him Smirk anyway. smile.gif

Edited by Flamingo

he he... named my rival epic, and my starter is named razor leaf. So, when my starter learns razor leaf, and I use it, the game will say:

Razor leaf used razor leaf!

And Cheren said; (after I put the rival's name) So he's Epic?

xd.png