TwilightMoonDragon

Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2

My mom and sister are gonna be in the general area of our gamestop tomorrow so they said they can take my DS and get the Palkia for me. uwu

I am within walking distance of two GameStops, I just hate doing anything.

EDIT: Crap, crap, crap. I'm sick today, there's no way I'm walking to GameStop.

You seem to always have the worst possible luck with this.

Yeah, actually I really do. Last time I was lazy and procrastinated, and almost missed it, this time I'm sick. Hopefully the humidity will go down sometime this week and I can walk down anyway. *Crosses fingers*

Yay! I got my five Palkias the other day smile.gif...But my DS is now unplayable ohmy.gifsad.gif and I have to use my brothers smile.gif So it works out

And I got mine today. laugh.gif Reserved X and got a big poster of the new region too.

After this, it's on to Gen 6 and the Torchic with the Blazikenite item event.

(That's Oct. 12 though Jan. 15 via Nintendo Wi-Fi.) happy.gif

I am going to get mine tomorrow, and I did actually manage to get Palkia. (Woot)

Should I get Black 2/White 2 or just skip them and get X/Y? Is the game basically the same between Black/White and Black2/White2?

Should I get Black 2/White 2 or just skip them and get X/Y? Is the game basically the same between Black/White and Black2/White2?

BW2 is a direct sequel to BW, and only the second time that a set of games has gotten a direct sequel. (The first time being GSC to RBY)

BW2 has a great storyline that takes off from where BW left off, (with new characters of course0, while XY is the latest installment in the franchise with vastly superior graphics, but overall the same gameplay as usual.

Both games are great, and I'm definitely going to get Black 2 after I finish platinum (which I'll get after I finish Y).

Id' recommend XY over BW2 though, mostly because it's only a matter of time before the plotline becomes well known on the internet. If you don't want to be spoiled, then get X or Y

You should get a Gen V game, totally worth it. And, in terms of gameplay, BW2 are a lot better imo, though BW have a better storyline.

I also finished EV training my kickass, singing, dancing, transforming, green haired maiden of destruction (Meloetta) today, so happy biggrin.gif

I'm curious, does anyone with B2/W2 (and Pokebank for X or Y...) do any RNG? I'm looking to get a specific Pokemon and I'm unsure if those who have offered to help me will be able to get it, since I want it to have 5ivs...And because the Pokemon I want is genderless (Golett), the only way to really achieve that is if someone possesses a Ditto or existing Golett/Golurk with perfect IVs. And since I want it to learn Drain Punch, which can only be taught as a move tutor move on B2/W2 and i no longer possess either of those games, I'm a bit stuck. I don't mind if it is RNGed because I still consider that legit.

I have some shinies and perfect HA pokemon on my Pokemon X that I can offer in return for the trouble.