TwilightMoonDragon

Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2

Ok, I'm a tad freaked out at the game now...

Strange house, near reversal mountain, is freaky! You just have to figure out where the entrance to the first room is and just go through there...

It was the ghost that scared me...

Edited by creepado

I got White 2 the day it was released here in Canada. However, I'm thiiiis close to missing the event pokemon! Plus, I can't have any wifi battles.

I'm having some problems with getting the Nintendo Wifi to work on my 3DS. It doesn't make a lot of sense, consitering I have internet on it. Like Netflix, that works fine. It's just the Nintendo Wifi. I've tried changing my security settings but I keep getting the same message when I try to search for an access point; "The access point's security settings are not supported by the Nintendo DS. For help, visit (The Nintendo help site)." Does anyone know something that might help?

Edited by Saiph

Woo, I got an Arcanine and then I beat Skyla. <3

I got Growlithe up to level 34 and got him outrage and heat wave and then I evolved him. He's really overpowered at the moment, he especially was against Skyla. I think Arcanine is around level 45 now.... lucky eggs are the best.

I still haven't beat it. I'm currently lost in a cave and on my last repel. :L

Ok, I'm a tad freaked out at the game now...

Strange house, near reversal mountain, is freaky! You just have to figure out where the entrance to the first room is and just go through there...

It was the ghost that scared me...

Yes, that ghost was creepy and kind of sad. Did you see her in the first game? She was on the bridge east of Nimbasa City.

Saiph, not sure what to tell you other than contact nintendo for help. Are you getting an error code? You can type that into their website and it might be more specific.

Yes, that ghost was creepy and kind of sad. Did you see her in the first game? She was on the bridge east of Nimbasa City.

Saiph, not sure what to tell you other than contact nintendo for help. Are you getting an error code? You can type that into their website and it might be more specific.

Unfortunatly, there's no error code, I really wish there was though. >.< The Nintendo site wasn't much help, but I'm still trying to get a hold of some people on there who can give me a hand. :3

I got the exact same problem. You need to change your router's settings. If the security is wi-fi protected setup, whatever it is, you should change it to a password protected one.

If not, I can't help, srry.

It might be something to do with that WEP/WPA stuff. blink.gif

WPA is more secure, so that's what most routers and I think the 3DS use, but I think the Pokemon games are still stuck on WEP.

I'm not much of a techy person, but there should be a way to change between the two settings if you Google. happy.gif You could ask around if you have any nerdy siblings or neighbors too.

If I remember correctly DSi enhanced games can use WPA and such. I know for a fact BW/BW2 can use it, since I use it.

Anyway, I just got to Undella Town and I figured out how to transfer my Pokemon, so now I have a much better party.

I transferred my shiny Charizard, my Keldeo, and my Rayquaza (he won't obey me yet though, but when he does I'll be able to demolish everything if I want to.)

Yay! I got White 2 on the day it came out in Australia!

Eh, I found the B/W 2 storylines to be longer. I beat Black in about 24 hours, over the space of a day. Whereas White 2 took me over 30 hours to complete, while I always plow through the game, straight to finishing it. xd.png Eh, I found the storyline interesting. WooT Opelucid City is frozen!

Overall, I thought it was actually good!

Got both White 2 and Black 2, one for me and one for my brother, as soon as they came out in Australia. I'm currently working my way through Victory Rd. While the bro is just behind me.

/cries

I want this game SO BAD. I have my team all bred and planned out and everything and I'm even going to attempt a comic for my player and all her pokemon for the entire play through. ._.

Alas, even though I was hired at Gamestop 2 weeks ago, I haven't even started yet thus no pay check and ultimately, no game yet. ;n;

My team will be as follows:

Talos the Tepig

Loki the Zorua

Persephone the Deino

Sekhmet the Gible

Pontus the Vaporeon

Caelus the Aerodactyl

They each have their own story of how they came to be with my character. biggrin.gif Except for the Tepig, naturally.

/EXCITED

Argh!!!! Where can you find ground-type pokemon that are 17 lvl or higher? I need some for my battle with Elesa.

Route 4 has sandiles that you can use, but I'm too lazy to check what levels they're at...probably decent, since it's right before Nimbasa. Do note that emolga is immune to ground-type moves and that at least one of her pokemon know energy ball, though. u v u

Take mine Hazeh! D8 ;n;

The Sandiles are level 14-17 iirc, so that might work.

I beat the bad guys, but I still haven't tried the Elite Four yet. Been kinda lazy about it.

Edited by Switch

Almost finished all the gyms. Got the game on release but because of Uni projects and a con, I've not had as much time as I want to play it > _ >

Completed Pokémon Dream Radar though.

am debating whether i want to buy this or not. i heard its a lot like the first black and white with a few differences

Edited by futuregohangurl

am debating whether i want to buy this or not. i heard its a lot like the first black and white with a few differences

A few differences?

They're a direct sequel (not remake) to Black and White, taking place 2 years after it happens. The landscape of Unova changes, there are new gyms and towns, a completely new storyline, new trainers, a new side game, new Pokemon formes, a new rival, and stuff like that. Everything is new pretty much.

Also I just beat it and I got my latest favorite Pokemon. <3

Edited by Switch

I'm still training for Drayden. DX I'm kind of underleveled, so I need to Audino train, which takes forever. xd.png

Am I the only one that sees one of N's Pokemon show up and think the entrance animation means its shiny? xd.png I saw a Kling(is that it? I can never remember xd.png) show up in Chargestone Cave, and when I saw the shapes swirling around it, I got excited and thought it was shiny. I was really disappointed when I saw it was just N's. xd.png

I've not really gone for any of N's Pokemon, and I knew what they looked like ahead of time. o3o

I think the reason I haven't tried to get N's Pokemon is because his Darumaka or whatever it was that I accidentally ran into in the desert nearly made me white out. :I I wasn't in a good spot.

I've been up to Victory Road for quite a while now...it feels like weeks, but probably isn't that long. Had to lock away my DS for exam time. Guess I shouldn't be here either, hah, oh well. Looking forward to building up my Join Avenue.

A few differences?

They're a direct sequel (not remake) to Black and White, taking place 2 years after it happens. The landscape of Unova changes, there are new gyms and towns, a completely new storyline, new trainers, a new side game, new Pokemon formes, a new rival, and stuff like that. Everything is new pretty much.

Also I just beat it and I got my latest favorite Pokemon. <3

So you'd definitely recommend getting it if you enjoyed B/W? biggrin.gif

SCREAMS

My girlfriend just got me Black 2 as a super early Christmas gift, heh 8D

/is now dying to find more EV wings before she transfers over her meticulously bred team from Black