TwilightMoonDragon

Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2

They have confirmed that it is a sequel game with a new plot (hence the "2" and not a remix color/metal/shade). As for longer, who knows?

(We'll know in just two weeks)

But,... Zekrom is my favorite... and he is gonna be black version now... and now he looks so Bad@$$ compared to what he looked like in White...

I wonder what's different between them. Will they still have the "White Forest, Black City" idea?

I just read on some of the CoroCoro game scans that black city and white forest will still be in these games.

Also there is a cave with water and a cave with magma (I think black and white respectively).

There are also some pokemon differences. One version has magby/magbar and the other has elekid/electabuzz.

Check out the other news:

http://serebii.net/index2.shtml

So keldeo's resolution form has been revealed and I'm really feeling "meh" about it. I think the head hair looks weird...

Taking Landorus from Dream Radar to a certain area... Why do I get the feeling that we're going to be taking Landorus to Abundant Shrine to get the Reflection Mirror?

So keldeo's resolution form has been revealed and I'm really feeling "meh" about it. I think the head hair looks weird...

I like his hair, but I realllllyyyy don't like his new horn. D:

I don't have any problem with Keldeo Resolution Form.

Doesn't mean I'm gonna actually use it, of course. After Emerald, I prefer not to have legendaries as part of my team, unless I find it necessary (ex. final battle against N in BW). I'm just gonna send Keldeo over to Black 2 just to have it learn Secret Sword and change form, and then let it rot in the PC.

But yeah, no problem with Keldeo Resolution Form at all.

Taking Landorus from Dream Radar to a certain area... Why do I get the feeling that we're going to be taking Landorus to Abundant Shrine to get the Reflection Mirror?

Maybe it'll be associated with the new dungeons.

*wants the new dungeons to be useful*

True about keldeo. I probably won't bother changing forms, just let it sit in the PC.

So before now, Cheren, Homika, Shizui, Elesa and Skyla were all revealed as Gym Leaders in this game. 5 out of 8. And now, the cover of the guide book for the games has been revealed, showing the remaining 3 Gym Leaders...

Personally, I'm not surprised by these three. Taking a good look at the map, I sorta saw it coming. Of course, now I wonder where Chili, Cilan, Cress, Lenora and Iris are.

... Err... the guidebook's type chart shows Ghost-types are no longer resistant to Bug-type attacks. Probably an error, because otherwise this could be a problem...

Edited by Lord X-Giga-X

Wow, oodles of new spoilers on Serebii! I'm stoked 8D I'm very happy that reshi/zek do in fact merge with kyurem.

If I may ask here...

When did Keldeo come out? Can I still get him?!

When did Genosect come out? Is he still available?

I've heard Meoletta was released. When!?

If I may ask here...

When did Keldeo come out? Can I still get him?!

When did Genosect come out? Is he still available?

I've heard Meoletta was released. When!?

None of them have been released yet, even in Japan.

Keldeo is being released in a Japan only event related to the movie coming out there. Meoletta is also being released with this movie event, Japan only

Genosect is possibly being released, in Japan, with another movie event.

The way things have gone, whenever they make an english port and air them on tv/sell on DVD these pokemon will become available to english regions. So I'd probably guess fall/winter for us.

Oh thank goodness.

But that's weird. It's been so long since the game came out.

I was worried that it had already happened.

Oh thank goodness.

But that's weird. It's been so long since the game came out.

I was worried that it had already happened.

Not very long after black and white were released in Japan was when the earthquake/tsunami/nuclear disaster happened.

I remember reading out of respect for all those who were lost they delayed a lot of the pokemon events.

Coolest news is when you complete the unovadex a shiny Haxorus becomes available to catch.

Also when you complete the nationaldex you get the shiny charm which makes it easier to find shiny pokemon.

Although I do foresee some global trade backlash. People will be upset their shiny pokemon won't be "worth" as much or whatever.

But for those of us who stay out of global trading it's pretty cool news.

I've been playing Pokemon White 2, and it's totally awesome. Right now I'm just messing around and training my Snivy to a ridiculous level, since I'm doing a Nuzlocke for my first playthrough.

Alright! US release date is October 7th, and European date is October 12th!

I'm so stoked! <3

ohhh man...I can't WAIT! I'm so pumped to get kyurem black, in fact my current background is black and white kyurem looking epic cool.gif

The game comes out in just a week for those of us english speaking places!

Pretty excited that I might have to actually go out and buy it rather than wait for my preorder to ship

What pokemon are you all starting with this time around?

Going with tepig on obligatory notes (since I did white with oshawott and black with snivy).