TwilightMoonDragon

Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2

I'm not sure what to start with this time, I need to decide between Snivy and Oshawott. I may do Oshawott this time around. I'm also going to make it an out and out Nuzlocke run from the start, I REALLY regret not doing that with Black...

I'm going to get a female Snivy as my starter, though I haven't decided on a nickname yet. happy.gif

I'm somewhat tempted to start off with Snivy this time but, I have a feeling I'll just go for Tepig in the end. Fire type is needed.

I pre-ordered White 2 recently and eeee so excited can't even

Hazeh is flat out broke ;n;

but I'm applying at Gamestop on tuesday because they're going to start hiring |D keep your fingers crossed- a job and a discount on B/W2, EHEHEHE~ <3

Have been playing Black 2. I really like it but cant decide which other 3 pokes i should get. I have lvl 46 Lucario,Arcanine and Serperior at the moment. Caught many high lvls. This games wild poke encounters are awesome because they are pretty close to your teams lvl, so you can swap and use another poke without problems. For Lucario lovers you can get a Riolu from the start where Mareeps are playing around.

Hazeh is flat out broke ;n;

but I'm applying at Gamestop on tuesday because they're going to start hiring |D keep your fingers crossed- a job and a discount on B/W2, EHEHEHE~ <3

Nice combination biggrin.gif

I applied at a gamestop once upon a year but never got a callback D:

I might as well be an employee there, I talk to them enough xd.png

(Also I'm like, the only regular female customer)

Are any of you getting dream radar as well?

It seems kind of gimiicky to me so I'm not sure about actually purchasing it. But I do want the therian formes for the genies...

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

I'm still kinda confused about how the dream radar works, but it seems like something I'd want.

I plan to get Black 2. I started the Unova with Black,gonna end it with it's sequel. Also,I've heard a rumor that their making us another Pokemon Mystery Dungeon,for the 3DS. Is their any truth to that rumor?

I plan to get Black 2. I started the Unova with Black,gonna end it with it's sequel. Also,I've heard a rumor that their making us another Pokemon Mystery Dungeon,for the 3DS. Is their any truth to that rumor?

user posted image

Official announcement - http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/dungeon_magnagate/?a001=msign

Yep, going to be released November 23rd for Japan. No news if there will be an english version of the game though

(check out serebii.net for more info)

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Oh, there's going to be an international release, I'm sure of it. cool.gif I mean, Pokemon is a real Moneymaker. Nintendo would be crazy NOT to.

We'll probably hear more about it once the B & W 2 frenzy has died down.

Well the last Dungeon games didn't get released here

http://serebii.net/dungeon3/

I except this one more-so would since it's a handheld 3DS game and they want to get as many 3DS games in as they can while the system is still fairly new and recent.

Lol, that is true. The only place I could be able to find the official releases, were on the actual sight its self... But that probably me and my fail research ROFL

I ended up buying dream radar since it wasn't expensive. ($2.99 for USA)

I learned you can get other legendary pokemon with certain games inserted in the 3DS after you've caught all three of the genies

(Example - Pearl in the slot means you have a chance at catching Palkia and you can send it to B2/W2)

It's an OK little minigame.

Going out later today to get Black 2 biggrin.gif

Edit: Black 2 inserts list Pokedex 3D pro as being $14.99

Not going to end up buying it for that price. I would have spent $9.99 max...

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Playing Black 2 right now and deciding on gender! cool.gif The girl just looks kind of odd, so I'm leaning towards the boy, buuuut haven't decided yet.

And, yeah, Pokedex = ripoff. rolleyes.gif How Nintendo thought people would pay that much for just a 'Dex is beyond me. If you could use it in game, and if it came with a digital game guide book, then it'd be a deal. As for now, it's just too much.

I picked up my copy of White 2 today, and I'm loving it. I spent like half the day Riolu hunting though. xd.png Amd Cheren's turning out a bit difficult. He keeps spamming work-up and OHKOing everything. I should probably train my Riolu a bit more

:c I'm not gonna get White2 until tomorrow, probably. I pre-ordered it and then I realized that mail doesn't arrive on Sundays here. And of course B/W2 is released on a Sunday.

;n;

I think I've officially decided to pick Snivy this time. Because snakedragon. <3

Debating about what I'll name it...

Edited by Switch

I had it preordered but I decided it'd be better to go up to the Target to get it. They had like a million copies of each game so it wasn't going to sell out any time soon.

Totally have a Riolu - Dream radar caught biggrin.gif

Also don't forget that the genesect distribution is going on! You can get it as soon as you get the pokedex via wi-fi (so like, immediately). It's level 15 so if you want it on your team...

(Debating this myself, bug/steel is a pretty good combo this early on and it has a good moveset)

Hmm, I'm not sure if I'm gonna use Genesect on my team... like you said it'd be pretty good this early on but I'm a sucker for design and I'm not sure how much I like his design. owo

But eh, I can't even get him yet since no White2 D|

Genesect looks a lot better in motion I can say that.

When I get my 'mons closer to level 15 it'll probably end up as a placeholder (and then I'll probably just be lazy and never take it off the team).

The real debate is which drive do I want to give it for the technoblast move. So much deciding.

I like Genesect, but I have a thing against using legendaries unless it goes better with the plot (i.e. the battle with n in b/w), so I don't think I'll use it.

True.... I'll probably just send it away to Black to get that 'dex number up.

Have any of you done the thing where you link your game to the previous version? Sometimes when you talk to certain people after that they give you flashbacks of what happened since you beat N previously.

I like Genesect, but I have a thing against using legendaries unless it goes better with the plot (i.e. the battle with n in b/w), so I don't think I'll use it.

same for me i never use legendaries, i beat the black 2 with Serperior,Arcanine,Mamoswine,Floatzel,Lucario. Havent met a single shiny even i spent hours in tall grass places. Found out a place where you can get prevolved Zwelious. tongue.gif Didnt care about evolving it duh. Btw you can also get a shiny haxorus in the game like u did in pokemon gold and silver. It stands at the middle of a garden i forgot the name after u beat the elite 4 and champion.

Caught therian forme tornadus on dream radar finally. And changed Keldeo to resolute forme.

I ended up breeding an axew from my black version (took me a couple tries to get moldbreaker) for the genesect. That way I still have a pretty powerful pokemon but it's not legendary (and get to raise it from level one).

So my team so far (just beat Roxie, took a lot of time hatching eggs!)

Tepig, Riolu, Axew, Magnemite (would have used mareep but I try not to have repeats of past teams. Probably will be a temp until I can find another), Sigilyph (temporary, from dream radar will replace with a different flying 'mon), and Lillipup (definite temp, need a water pokemon but I couldn't stand psyduck)

Right now I just have a Pignite and a Riolu, but I will probably ditch the Riolu later in favor of a Drapion, since the team I planned out will be pretty weak against Psychics as it is.

still waiting for Gamestop to call saying the copies of both games I had preordered are here... and since I had no time to go check... I have to wait until Sunday to actually go there to see... and who knows if they'll still have them by them :/ and dad paid in full for both for whatever reason... completely surprised me too that day when all I went in there for was to ask a question of the guy I knew could help me on a game.