TwilightMoonDragon

Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2

I named my Azurill Bubbles, so it said "Bubbles used Bubble!" XD

I have four Pokemon so far:

Smugleaf (Snivy), Bubbles (Azurill), Reika (Riolu) and Ducky (Psyduck). Everyone is at level 10 or above except Ducky since I just caught him. :3

I love how this game doesn't JUST have Unova region Pokemon. It's nice to see some old favorites from the Blue Version days.

It's released tomorrow in my country I've pre-ordered White 2, I can't wait to collect it tomorrow morning. I've been so excited to play it biggrin.gif

Wow the prize for beating all 10 areas in the Hollow is very good... Time to train up my new Pokemon. smile.gif

I haven't gotten the game yet. ._. I don't even have a 3DS. (DS Lite over here...) ;-;

I WANT THIS GAME SO BAD! @__@

You don't actually need a 3DS to play it. You could play it on a good old '05 grey DS if you really wanted to. tongue.gif

You don't actually need a 3DS to play it. You could play it on a good old '05 grey DS if you really wanted to. tongue.gif

TIME TO GO BUY THAT GAME. *zoom*

Trying desperately to get into dream world so I can change the c-gear to the new keldeo one

(I dislike the plain c-gear, the circle thing is rather obnoxious looking).... I keep getting busy server on it (the site is super slow too, it's like everyone just bought a new game and is trying to log in or something xd.png)

Yee, I just got my copy of White2! I chose Snivy this time, and I named him Berlioz. I also got my Genesect and did the memory link thing. <3

*happily prances off*

I got N's zorua... From a former team plazma person.

I'm going to have to login into the site and not forget the username again...That was how I was unable to use dream world my first black, I forgot the pass...

Wait... can you use the memory link, even if the freind code from the first game isn't on the same account?

((EDIT: Read manual, I don't think you need internet for it...))

((EDIT2: need to borrow my friends DS...))

Edited by creepado

Yep memory link is just simply any pokemon black or white game that you connect to white 2 black 2. No internet required just another DS.

(Lucky enough to have a DS and a 3DS to link~)

Finally caught Thundurus's therian form on dream radar. Probably will be a couple more days before I can attempt to catch Landorus. I'm getting pretty good at the hand-eye-motion-movement deal with it now.

Team is still the same other than my magnemite evolved x2 and now is a pretty dang strong magnezone (it's a beast as far as surviving attacks, especially with the sturdy ability so I can survive a 1-hit with a fire or ground type).

Darn, why did I use all my $15 for E-shop ONE day before dream radar came out... Might have to buy another E-shop card...

My zebstrika is a few levels stronger than my Serperior, which is funny, infact, with skyla, the gym leader, my zebstrika (i'm spelling it wrong, I think...) bet her pretty quickly, where my starter died, with the first person I met in that gym...

I want my samurott back!

Three days of playing, I think I'm doing well, regardless of my low levels...

okee

lvl 23 Servine name amicoolyet

lvl 28 sandslash named Run, hide!

lvl 27 Umbreon named MutantguY

lvl 27 Growelithe named K9

lvl 26 Trapinch named Omnomnom

lvl 27 Elekid named Pluginwire

I have white 2

got it on Sunday

5 Gyym Badges

Servine Level 17

Riolu Level 18

Elekid Level 17

Zubat Level 18

Can't find a good place to train them >.<

Playing White 2, which I got yesterday. One badge.

Snivy (Vincent) - Level 14.

Riolu (Ares) - Level 14.

Lillipup (Sheorn) - Level 14.

Growlithe (Xanxus) - Level 11.

Whirlipede (Venodox) - Level 28.(Traded over from my Black game. :3)

Yay no progress. xd.png

I'm actually kind of annoyed by the medal thing.. I'll get over it, probably. xd.png Back to yelling because I hate Bianca a lot. And because I has no internet connection on mah 3DS which is a big good-bye to a lot of features.. and the Genesect, I believe?

Edited by Aquenee

Playing White 2, which I got yesterday. One badge.

Snivy (Vincent) - Level 14.

Riolu (Ares) - Level 14.

Lillipup (Sheorn) - Level 14.

Growlithe (Xanxus) - Level 11.

Whirlipede (Venodox) - Level 28.(Traded over from my Black game. :3)

Yay no progress. xd.png

I'm actually kind of annoyed by the medal thing.. I'll get over it, probably. xd.png Back to yelling because I hate Bianca a lot. And because I has no internet connection on mah 3DS which is a big good-bye to a lot of features.. and the Genesect, I believe?

Acctually, you can get genesect from Gamestop, too, if I'm not mistaken. Though Gamestop Genesect is Lv. 15, WiFi Genesect is Lv. 50...

Wi-fi genesect is level 15 (it's the Japanese distribution that is putting out the level 50 one)

Gamestop is just a good place to connect to the internet.

I kind of like the medals, it gives me little goals to meet (even though some of them are impossible for me, like meet 100 people through c-gear pass whatever? Yah, I barely know like two or three people with the game.)

Beat skyla. All my pokemon are fully evolved now except fraxure which still has 10 more levels to final evolution

So team (all level 38)

Emboar, Sigilyph, Magnezone, Lucario, Carracosta, and Fraxure

I noticed a lack of training spots. My team got a little too underleveled and I ended up sending them over to black version to train them a little there

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

I'm currently getting ready for Elesa - I'm hoping to beat her tomorrow morning.

Le team:

Ben the Pignite

Elle the Espeon

Bruce the Crobat

Petunia the Lilligant

They're all level 26 atm.

I spent a ton of time running around to get Elle's happiness up after I caught her, I maxed out the whole team's happiness. So Bruce was a Golbat for all of five minutes. xd.png

As for training spots, I used Castelia gardens to get ready for Burgh, and Nimbasa seems to have plenty *shrug* I'm not far in yet, so there are probably less later in the game. DX

Edited by satyr76

I'm getting ready for Elesa, too. My luck always sucks with electric types. x_x

My Team:

Arden the Growlithe - Male - Lv. 28

Berlioz the Servine - Male - Lv. 22

Echo the Riolu - Male Lv. 16

Genesect - Lv. 19

They're all so underleveled it hurts my soul a little.

I'm getting ready for Elesa, too. My luck always sucks with electric types. x_x

My Team:

Arden the Growlithe - Male - Lv. 28

Berlioz the Servine - Male - Lv. 22

Echo the Riolu - Male Lv. 16

Genesect - Lv. 19

They're all so underleveled it hurts my soul a little.

It took me months to beat her in White. xd.png Almost every member of my team was weak to electric, except for my Servine, that got taken down with flam charge every time. xd.png

You can catch Eevee in a little garden at the end of Castelia sewers. biggrin.gif

Whoaa really? 8D I thought someone told me you had to wait until the end of the game you get an Eevee... well, I'm off to Castelia.

I'll probably get a Jolteon. I love Jolteon. <3

Yeah, I considered Jolteon, but Espeon's been one of my favorites since I was little, and I needed a Psychic type. xd.png But I've heard both are really good Pokemon to have in game. biggrin.gif

And yeah, just keep going west in the sewers and you'll come to a staircase that leads to the garden. c:

It might take a while, though, since there's only a 5% encounter rate for Eevee D:

Edited by satyr76

I've used eeveelutions on too many of my teams now (well, at least a vaporeon, jolteon, umbreon and an espeon) so I passed on it (also I was already to the next town when you guys enlightened me on it being there)

I think it's fun to get completely new teams on each game, 'mons I've never used before (on a team at least).

The thing I like about my team right now is it has incredible defense (mostly because I have two part steel types and one part rock type). Most of my annihilation of every gym leader and trainer is based on withstanding attacks.

I've only used Umbreon and Vaporeon before, but I agree with he completely new team thing. I very rarely repeat teams.

My team hits hard and fast, except for Pignite, which is an awesome wall with the Eviolite. biggrin.gif I'll probably lise that when he evolves, but at least Emboar has decent HP. c: The only gym I've had trouble with so far is Cheren, though I think Elesa might be a challenge. I'm banking on Espeon taking out her Emolga, and I'm hoping Oignite can take hout her Zebstrika, since I don't trust Lilligant with that Flame Charge.

I don't really rely on any strategy. I just try to hit first with a really strong attack and hope I don't miss. XD And I really only ever have two or three Pokemon that I use to attack, all the other ones are just shields so I can heal my hitters.

This is probably why I always take so long to beat Pokemon games...