TwilightMoonDragon

Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2

With all 10 levels of Black Tower done, my game is complete.

My team:

Samurott Lv. 78 (because Strength and Hydro Cannon.)

Lucario Lv. 80 (because Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse.)

Chandelure Lv. 77 (because Ghost Ball.)

Victini Lv. 79 (Because useful TMs.)

Goluck Lv. 78 (because Surf.)

and Gothitelle Lv.80 (I like the way they sound.)

Should I start over?

Does anyone know where to find False Swipe in White 2? When I was going through Reversal Mountain, I remember reading something that said it was in there, but I searched there thoroughly and didn't find it. Before I go back in there, I want to double check that the TM is, in fact, in there. Also, if it is, could someone help me find a map of the place and it's location; I don't want to waste a bunch of time trying to find it again. DX

Does anyone know where to find False Swipe in White 2? When I was going through Reversal Mountain, I remember reading something that said it was in there, but I searched there thoroughly and didn't find it. Before I go back in there, I want to double check that the TM is, in fact, in there. Also, if it is, could someone help me find a map of the place and it's location; I don't want to waste a bunch of time trying to find it again. DX

Someone gave it to me, lmao. xd.png I don't think it's actually literally IN there, but you should find this useful for all your TM hunting needs. ;3 I think this is the one for Black/White 2, anyway. Good luck!

Someone gave it to me, lmao. xd.png I don't think it's actually literally IN there, but you should find this useful for all your TM hunting needs. ;3 I think this is the one for Black/White 2, anyway. Good luck!

Thank you. smile.gif

So that contest they had a couple months ago with favorite legendary pokemon, they finally released the t-shirt for it.... http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNew/...hirt-311137.jsp

Disappointing.... it's like, that's just old artwork they slapped on there. (and charging $16.50 for...)

Can't be too mad about it because I do have a really awesome mew (and mewtwo and alakazam) shirt now~

http://theyetee.com/index.php?shirtid=psybeams

I also saw that they're doing a Sinnoh starter giveaway - they have their hidden abilities - but you can only get them with a serial code inside a new B/W2 game from walmart D: I guess they're hoping to get christmas gifters but it kind of stinks that those of us who bought on release(ish) don't get cool things also.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

That's the shirt design!? ohmy.gif Seriously?! It-it's so LAME!

Was waiting to see what it would be, but, if we don't at least get something unique, then there's no WAY I'm buying. dry.gif

Everyone knows we only voted, 'cause we thought there'd be a GTS giveaway too. (I'm sure a lot of people still need a legit Mew for their 'Dexes)

Edited by Gamekatt101

The Sinnoh thing IRKS me. I JUST got a copy of Black 2 like, last week. =n=

That's the T-Shirt? All they did was slap some premade official artwork onto a shirt. :| Then again, they did that with the promised "graphics" too. That contest was pretty stinky to begin with anyway, so sadly I'm not surprised.

Also whaaat the heck? Dx! I want one of those Sinnoh Starters! =___= This is what I get for buying White2 a few days after its release?

They really don't want us to have nice things, do they? *grumbles*

Edited by Switch

Yeah, they did the same thing with a special Lucario for the first games last year. rolleyes.gif

We're gonna have the last laugh though, 'cause we got the Genosect before the event ended.

Oh, and the new movie airs tomorrow on Cartoon Network! laugh.gif I, and anyone else who's seen FMA is going to get a BIIIG kick out of the talking pony.

I really wanna know how Vic got the role.

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/ani...oon-2012-12-03/

Guys should i get B/W 2 or save the money for an xBox?-3- *flails arms wildly* i don't know what to do!!

Japan gets all the nice Pokemon things, really.

Yup, I'm gonna be watching the movie and the marathon before it too! ;w;

pfft oh meowth

Edited by Switch

*guilty* I'm gonna be watching the movie tonight too... and the marathon...

and seriously? Sinnoh starters for those who don't preorder the games.... ....ah well, I'll live. I got my awesome games before them xd.png

Nice to know I'm not the only one. cool.gif Gonna grab my Oshawott and Zorua plush and geek out. (...And play B2 during the inevitable commercial breaks. laugh.gif Marathon starts in 20 minutes too. biggrin.gif Can't wait!)

I just realized I haven't played W2 in over a month. o.o I'll play it during commercials. xd.png

Kyurem's pretty good so far. I love the battle scenes, and Kyurem as a character is pretty cool.

All I can conclude is I want a Kyurem that can freely switch between formes (no DNA splicers needed).

I kept hearing the musketeers swords of justice saying "All for one and one for all!" though, could not convince myself they were saying otherwise.

Did you catch them all?

Yes, save a legit Mew and Keldeo.

Though I still don't know what to do. I think I'll have to twiddle my thumbs while I wait for a legit Meloetta *wants D:*...

I haven't been to this thread in ages, so my team has changed so much:

Kingdra

Drapion

Braviary

Elektross

Conkeldurr

Bronzong

All lv. 60.

Yes, save a legit Mew and Keldeo.

Though I still don't know what to do. I think I'll have to twiddle my thumbs while I wait for a legit Meloetta *wants D:*...

Yah, while we're on what Japan gets and the rest of the world doesn't.

Meloetta was given away during the Kyurem Vs. Keldeo (the one that just aired on cartoon network in the states) in Japan.

They've also showed her (it?) on the official pokemon facebook page so I am hoping that means there will eventually (like before the end of the year, please?) be a worldwide download event.

Yah, while we're on what Japan gets and the rest of the world doesn't...

Well, I guess they can do that because they /made/ Pokemon...

I'd like to see Meloetta as a New Year's Eve/Day event, as she/it personifies singing: a form of celebration (at least in my perspective...).

All I can conclude is I want a Kyurem that can freely switch between formes (no DNA splicers needed).

Yes please.

Just finished watching the marathon. owo I liked it (but I had a really hard time hearing Cilan as anything but Sonic the Hedgehog). Love Kyurem. <3

And I thought Keldeo's regular horn was oversized, the glowy one is just silly.

Edited by Switch

I'm happy I got Kyurem in both my White and Black games.... can't wait until I see him in both my Black and White 2 (yet, my friend is using my Black 2 this time xd.png )

oh, and is anyone having trouble Memorylinking their games? I tried it when I first got it... via Wifi... and it said it was processing the link and then Connection Error. I try it nearly every day and it still says that...

Games I'm using:

Black (to link to it)

White 2 (playing it)

I used the global online trading dream world place's code because it said the code I needed what the gi code (or something like that) and it gives me that.... and each time it just says Connection Error.

I have no way of doing it with two dss due to my friend barrowing my second ds. I'm absolutely sure I typed in the code right (and it's the right code) as well as the Black's save being the most recent.

Yeah, you're, uh, gonna need to get that DS back, 'cause you can't do the Mlink without it. tongue.gif It's not a WiFi thing.

And the movie was pretty good, especially that rematch battle with Kyurem. happy.gif