TwilightMoonDragon

Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2

Japan is getting a Deoxys event..... I really do hope this one will end up international at some point. Deoxys is one of three I need for my 'dex.

So I've been playing Pokemon Snap (N64) lately and I decided they really need to make a sequel with all (or some) of the new pokemon. It's really fun seeing how the pokemon live in and interact with their environment. (and what happens when you throw apples at them)

I used a second DS to do memory link. I saw the option for online but it was a lot easier to just get my DS to link.

Details on the Event: http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Deox...unced_for_Japan

I need it too, as I have a hacked one that came from a friend's Ruby version waaaay back in the days of yesteryear. laugh.gif

If they made a new Snap for the WiiU using the tablet thingy as a camera, that would be pretty awesome. biggrin.gif I think a 3DS version would be fun too.

Walking around in reality while looking through the screen to see if any critters are hiding behind that bush, or maybe running down the sidewalk.

That Dreamrader game worked something like that, right?

I don't have one at all for my dex. My brother has one but it's on his diamond version so I can't get it to black.

It would be a fun extra feature to snap pokemon in reality (like dream radar but better) but I do like the game aspect. There's something really fun about knowing that magikarp jumps a waterfall to become gyrados, that charmanders dance and work as a pack, meowth steal pidgey eggs, etc.

The gamepad would make a good camera feature for it though.

Doing the memory link for wifi is supposed to work...

Wi-Fi

If you don't have two DS Handhelds, you can establish a link over Wi-Fi. Remember, you need WEP Encryption or no Encryption when using Nintendo Wi Fi. That being said, DSi and 3DS users can set up "advanced" connections for WPA2 Encryption.

Register the first Pokemon Black or White at the Pokemon Global Link. To do so, you'll need to use the Game Sync feature at the Main Menu of the first Pokemon Black or White. Use the Game Sync ID to register the game at Pokemon Global Link after creating an account.

Next, insert Pokemon Black 2 or White 2 into the DS. Start up the game and select the Memory Link option from the Unova Link menu at the start menu. Select the Wi-Fi option and enter the same Game Sync ID. A message will pop up confirming the link.

so I followed that completely and the screen says 'processing link' for a few moments before it says Communication Error. Nothing mentions any errors when I try to look it up :/

and the friend says they don't know when I can have the ds back due to a busy schedule and lack of 'meeting' times.

biggrin.gif Now I have Black 2. Im in Castelia City with a Magby and a Servine, both girls. Very cool so far.

Hmm, well, if the Dreamworld GTS isn't down for maintenance in your country, then maybe it's your Wifi? unsure.gif

http://en.pokemon-gl.com/maintenance/

I just used my DSs to do mine, so I have no experience with the other method. sad.gif

I have a female Servine too, Cutie. happy.gif All my Pokemon except for Growlithe are at LV 40. (...And I just got out of a certain house that has a ghost girl in it.)

Japan is getting a Deoxys event..... I really do hope this one will end up international at some point. Deoxys is one of three I need for my 'dex.

My friend was geeking out over the Deoxys because apparently it has Nasty Plot.

I really really REALLY hope this goes international, I want a Deoxys so badly. ;_; My third favorite Pokemon and I don't have one.

Most of my White/White2 Pokemon are around level 72-80 now, except for my Serperior who's maybe level 51. Sorry Serperior, but Emboar and Arcanine and White Kyurem are more relevant to my interests. :c

Edited by Switch

Teaser for the next pokemon movie:

I'm liking genesect more after this, especially that shiny...

Of course Japan is getting a genesect event again (but not shiny as far as we know), so hopefully that means for those of you who missed it the first time around, another opportunity will come eventually.

I currently have both Deoxys and Genesect, ahaaa. But it would be nice to have more of them to work with the natures in terms of EV/IV training, assuming the natures will not be the same. (which would just be my luck)

Ahh man that trailer looks great. I was kinda disappointed in the Keldeo movie it was pretty lame comparatively.

I hope this one is better.

Speaking of which I've picked black 2 up again after a month of not playing it and I'm picking through what's left of N's castle with him tagging along behind me.

I lagged behind in the game trying to find a Riolu with decent IVs in Sp. Atk and I finally

(finally)

found one and then painstakingly trained it to lv. 47 so it learned Nasty Plot and it's like my ace in the hole.

Edited by MURDERcomplexx

Is anyone else doing the VGC winter competition?

It's my first time doing an official tournament and I EV trained a few pokemon at the last minute, ahaha. I have no idea what I'm doing.

I'm too afraid of other people to ever do something like that. I know theoretically you can't enter hacked pokemon but I'm still too leery of it. Besides there are people with some seriously powerful teams. Don't think I have a chance (and I'm not into berries so the entry prize is nothing to me).

So I picked up the game again because my brother who has white 2 went to trade me keys and I didn't know I didn't have like any of them and he looked kind of mad at me D:

I felt kind of guilty so I went and caught regirock and now I'm going through black tower (at least until area five for the key) so I can get the keys to him.

I didn't realize black tower started out at such a relatively low level or I'd have done it sooner xd.png

My team is around level 70 now so I'm kind of just charging through until I get to the higher levels.

(I saw that Benga has level 80 pokemon and that's where I was under the impression that all the areas started out with level 70 pokemon....)

edit: Got those keys and got them to my brother and he looks much happier now xd.png

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

My sister got a copy of Black 2 for christmas this year, which is actually her first Pokemon game ever. ono

I bred her a team in my White2 that she requested herself (Sawk, Cincinno, Stunfisk, Axew, Roggenrolla, and Servine) and traded them to her Black2, and so far she's beaten the second gym leader. We've also been having a ton of infrared battles. >3>

Edited by Switch

Okay I finally got Black 2 and White 2 and I'm playing through Black 2 somewhat slowly (well, compared to my usual pace) and

user posted image

Why Audino

Why :c

(Team is currently Magmar ♂ ("Metallica" (after my Magmar in Green that I inexplicably decided to name "メタッリカ")), Serperior ♀ ("Slide Rex"), Ampharos ♂ ("*shot*"), Scolipede ♀ ("Scuti"), Banette ♀ ("Castaway"), Staryu ("Frerf"). Everybody except Frerf (who I just caught and is level 34 currently) is >40 in level. Six badges. Also up until this point I was using a Golduck ("Carfax") as opposed to Staryu.)

(Also I was annoyed that the only choice of Fighting-Type they gave you at the beginning was Riolu. I literally would have taken anything that wasn't a woof with shorts (and I would have loved a Tyrogue. Hitmonleeeeeee :c) I ended up spending like half an hour levelling to evolve *shot* just to beat the first gym easily. :L)

I'm already keeping a mental list of Pokemon that I'm planning on using when I play through White 2 since I didn't get to use some of the ones I was planning on during this playthrough due to being unable to resist the allure of a few Pokemon that I hadn't yet used extensively. I definitely want to use Garbodor, Klinklang (or maybe Durant?), and probably either Gavantula (in which case definitely not Durant) or Eelektross. Unless I end up ditching my starter I'm chained to Samurott as my Water-Type. That leaves me with... two party slots, hmm...

Edited by Pika_Oi

Ah,I already finished one of my games.

Ended up using:

- Serperior ♀ "Nagini";

- Krookodile ♀ "Zoro";

- Altaria ♂ "Nimbus";

- Chandelure ♂ "Hollow";

- Walrein ♂ "Napoleon";

- Aggron ♀ "Metalicana";

Had a few spares in my box,but this team worked really well for me. smile.gif

We're all at level 75 now.

I've been slowly fighting all the top trainers and catching the rest of the legendaries (all caught now). I'm also attempting to get more medals (I managed the 50 pokemon caught in one day, I was trying to catch unique pokemon but gave up so I could just get the medal and now I have like 20 cotonees).

I managed the "one and only" medal (and "dragon type only") for the elite four (defeat the 4 with only one pokemon).... but I used my arceus (changing plates against the 4's teams made it practically unstoppable).

My brother on the other hand, has the "one and only" medal and he doesn't have an arceus, so I'm horrendously impressed.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Wow. Just... wow. My brother got W2, and he named his rival Buttmac. blink.gif ...Where'd he get that??? xd.png

Oooh there's supposed to be a big Pokemon announcement on the 8th. Both the japanese and american site are advertising it.

I'm hoping either New gen 3DS game or Ruby/Sapphire remake. (Prefer the remake since this current gen isn't that old).

Or maybe a game with all the regions *glazed eyes at thought*

My bet is the RSE remake.

As much as everyone would buy it, I think a game with all regions is something of a pipe dream, unfortunately.

Haha yes, unfortunately true but we can all dream right?

I would like a RSE remake though! Kyogre is the one legendary I don't actually have access to (have one courtesy of my brother but still, if I accidentally deleted my game *eyetwitch at the thought* then I could only get another by harassing him.

Also that whole region could look really pretty with updated BW style graphics.

Yeah, RSE remake for sure. cool.gif People have been asking for it, so why not give it to them?

I probably won't be buying though. Not unless there's something really nice in store. happy.gif

???? Will somebody please fill me in on what pokemon is about?

I know this is a stupid question, but i really dont understand it :/

I'm sorry.....

My younger brother and my ex use to play it all the time and i never understood the conscipt of it...

So, will someone explain it please?