ArynChris

The Holly Contest

Hey everyone! Only a week and a half until the contest is over!

I'm not sure exactly how many of the other hosts are still active, but I just thought I'd check in to confirm that St Nicholas' offspring is still committed to the contest. smile.gif

My Desert Holly is still promised to this contest. I have not forgotten about it, I just slowed down on the giving of BBW eggies, thats all.

The (probably) final total number of BBWs 596!

Looks like I gonna be second place, rofl... unless I'm really really lucky. biggrin.gif

Looks like I gonna be second place, rofl... unless I'm really really lucky. biggrin.gif

That's my most likely final number though, because I don't have the consistent internet connection now to catch eggs, but you've still got time left to raise more tongue.gif

We'll see. I haven't finished updating my spreadsheet so we'll see. biggrin.gif

Either way, you did AWESOME.

Depending on the numbers then, I maybe in third. Right now, I've got 560 that count, with 3 hatchlings and six eggs, but we've still 7 more days so I'm trying to crank out as many as I can before the midnight deadline.

Pffft, ok, I'm not second. But only because of the three weeks in late summer of being hospitalized (two weeks hospitalized and one week recovering) and the fact I don't do frozen hatchies, lol. biggrin.gif

I'm still cranking out as many as I can.

My estimated total of BBWs will be 239. Oh well, better luck next year if there is a next year!

Congrats to all of you who've managed to get 500+! You're amazing! biggrin.gif

Thank you to all of the contest organizers and donators for giving us such an awesome contest. I really hope there is something similar next year - this was fun!

ETA: A HUGE thank you to salmonbaby for trading BBWs with me! I would have nowhere near this many without you!

Edited by Ioma

Oh well.... I don't even have 50 of them. Hopefully there will be one next year and i'll be aware of it earlier.

Congrats to all who have got 500 and above.

Oh, I'm sure we'll have a contest next year - starting sometime in Feb.

aiyouxian - amazing collection, there - that's gonna pay off for you! Great determination! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Aw, now I'm fourth... anybody else want to push me down more, rofl. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by simkim

Depending on the numbers then, I maybe in third. Right now, I've got 560 that count, with 3 hatchlings and six eggs, but we've still 7 more days so I'm trying to crank out as many as I can before the midnight deadline.

And I honestly don't know how many I have since I need to name a slew tonight. It's literally anyone's game right now.

Oh, I'm sure we'll have a contest next year - starting sometime in Feb. 

aiyouxian - amazing collection, there - that's gonna pay off for you!  Great determination!  biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Aw, now I'm fourth... anybody else want to push me down more, rofl.  biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

We still have three more days of breeding. Remember end time isn't until 11:59PM EST Dec 15th. I'm up to 577 with six more eggs I hope I can crack open and freeze before the deadline.

Wow, aiyouxian! That is impressive!

Edited by celis

After procrastinating on naming dragons til now. the spreadsheet I started with good intentions is never going to be complete at this rate. I hope a scroll link and the named dragons will suffice.

Hey everyone! Only a week and a half until the contest is over!

I'm not sure exactly how many of the other hosts are still active, but I just thought I'd check in to confirm that St Nicholas' offspring is still committed to the contest. smile.gif

*points to sig*

hi i just saw your holly contest and i was wondering what is a bbw

It means Bright Breasted Wyvern, it's a dragon breed.

And EDIT:

I will be updating with my total today or tomorrow, hopefully! I don't think I made it into a Holly e.e.... Ah well. Excellent job everyone!

Edited by sunsteps88

It means Bright Breasted Wyvern, it's a dragon breed.

And EDIT:

I will be updating with my total today or tomorrow, hopefully! I don't think I made it into a Holly e.e.... Ah well. Excellent job everyone!

thank you for letting me know shame i dont have more only have 4 from this year i guess my search continues good luck everyone smile.gif

It looks like I'm going out with 534 BBWs... unless I get real lucky in the next two days! Mind you, I don't freeze, soooooo... I think that's a very impressive total with having not frozen anything, rofl. I still think the others did an awesome job, even with their frozen hatchies - that was supreme dedication to this contest!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Ehhh, that sounded SO wrong .... lol...

I figured out what I'll do for runnerup prizes this year. biggrin.gif Not telling yet, tho. biggrin.gif

Edited by simkim

I'd join now but I don't see much point as its so close to christmas. : ( Which is a shame as this sounded really cool!

533 Total BBWs - all adults, no frozen hatchies (changed view to lineage and deleted the extra rows to make it easier to load)

The final one will mature in about 9 hours from now.

It looks like I didn't reach my ultimate goal, but that's ok, as long as everybody had a lot of fun! smile.gif

Congrats you guys!!!!!!

Edited by simkim

It looks like my final total is 577. I was running on PST time thinking I'd have a few squeak in under the wire, but since it's EST for the deadline, and they're being extremely stubborn to the earthquake BSA, I've entered all that I can. Yep, used the last BSA and killed one egg, oops, and the other two were stubborn.

Scroll link for the pretties. Holly Project 1 - Holly Project 577 are the entrants. There is one frozen hatchie that's not part of the competition, and named appropriately. Also Holly Project A - Holly Project D are not part of the competition.

Edited by TheLittlePurpleDragon