ArynChris

The Holly Contest

My total is 239. My post listing them is here and my scroll is here.

It feels weird to have non-BBW eggs on my scroll. smile.gif

Congrats and good work everyone!

Ahhh curses, my internet went out, so the last couple I had won't count as they weren't frozen in time. Oh well, I don't think I won anyway. Congrats to all! Very impressive collections, I will for sure do this next year, if there is one smile.gif

ArynChris,

If you need help going through the lists to make sure the BBWs qualify, I am willing to help look through them. Just let me know.

I wonder who is going to get my Holly egg? Unfortunately my Holly is female, so her lineage will be uneven.

My final count is 587. The last three eggs did hatch before midnight, but I ran out of freezes (I forgot there was a limit you could use in a two week period dry.gif, so they don't count).

Link to list is here: http://celisnebula.livejournal.com/314277.html

I'm impressed with the numbers everyone is pulling out! Good job everyone!

Celis

Hey everyone,

I have PM'd & Emailed ArynChris about the contest. It seems they have not posted on the forums since Nov.3rd. unsure.gif

I hope we can have the results up soon, and get through the verification process. Thank you for your time and patience. alot.png

She has been seen on the DC IRC since after that, tho. I think she's just really busy with stuffz. And I know she remarked that she'd need some volunteers to verify the bbws numbers.

ArynChris,

If you need help going through the lists to make sure the BBWs qualify, I am willing to help look through them. Just let me know.

I will be happy to help as well.

Good job and congrats everyone! It's amazing the turn you made the BBWs take in rarity this year.

A tie? That's actually pretty cool.

Agreed! biggrin.gif You are officially my tiemate - if both our counts of bbws are verified and the same count. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Ok, I have begun verifying the numbers. I will keep this document updated as I go along:

Holly Contest Verification Document, link is also in my siggy.

If you see any notes below your name, and you have any questions/answers, please PM me, or leave a reply in this thread.

For those of you who are going to check the numbers also, I suggest getting Snaplinks. Its much easier to do with it.

Current finished scrolls: Listed here

Currently checking: Taking a short break in WoW.

Edited by xeyla

I'm going to go ahead and verify Limn's while you check Simkim's, Xeyla.

Edit:

Verified Limn's BBWs with no discrepancies-- their final count is indeed 533.

I will continue to verify others' counts when I'm online.

Edited by Pteprocks

Hello, I don't know how prize allocation is going to go or when, but I figured now might be a good time to note I messaged ArynChris a few days ago, just before the end of the contest, to see about adding my holly to the bunch.

Now offering fourth gen stair holly egg instead. smile.gif

Edited by munificent

Coooooolies, munificent! That will make for 9 hollies! biggrin.gif 9 people who get hollies.

I'm gonna do pretty lineaged xmas babies as runner ups.

xeyla,

I sent you a PM with the correct links for those two dragons.

Do you guys need any more help doing the tally? I've got a couple of hours I can spare right now to go through. If not, just let me know whom are the runners up, I've got a couple of nice dragons I can breed for them, including some 2nd gen christmas dragons if they haven't got two of each already.

Celis

Thank you Celis, for fixing the links. Updated the Document with your total count.

I would appreciate some help with this, my eyes started getiing jumpy from all the googling of dates. lol

Oh yeah, I noticed last night that there is no date/record for when a dragon is frozen. The scroll only shows when it hatched.

Oh yeah, I noticed last night that there is no date/record for when a dragon is frozen. The scroll only shows when it hatched.

I presume use the hatched date as the date?

~~

And I hope my documentation helped in counting, verifying, etc. smile.gif

Edited by simkim

Thank you Celis, for fixing the links. Updated the Document with your total count.

I would appreciate some help with this, my eyes started getiing jumpy from all the googling of dates. lol

That's what I intepret as freeze date - hatch date.

That's what I intepret as freeze date - hatch date.

But what about the S2 hatchies? I don't think they can hatch gendered?

EDIT:

For those of you helping with the verifying, can you please post which scrolls you have done/are doing? This way we do not waste time smile.gif

The scrolls done can be found in the link in my Siggy.

Edited by xeyla

I would also be happy to help verify BBWs. I enjoy tedious work and I have extra time on my hands.

I can offer 2nd gens from past Christmas releases (my Yulebuck offspring would be 3rd gen with old pinks), as well as 2nd gens from past Valentine's Day releases (except Heartseeker - already spoken for) if runner-ups would prefer and don't mind waiting. smile.gif

Hello, I don't know how prize allocation is going to go or when, but I figured now might be a good time to note I messaged ArynChris a few days ago, just before the end of the contest, to see about adding my holly to the bunch.

ArynChris has been busy with real-life things, and will hopefully be here to update some things.

There are other hollies, actually. I offered this one to the thread awhile back, got an answer from Aryn about it, but the thread hasn't been updated yet.

Who knows what other hollies have been offered and as of yet remain unknown?

But from what I've seen, there's at least 10. smile.gif

I was trying to get some metallics as runner up prizes but mine only produced this. dry.gif Still, I'll hatch it and if it alts I'll offer it here as a runner up.