ArynChris

The Holly Contest

For those racing to get closer to me, you just have been handed a chance! I was waylaid by a week's stay in the hospital, then gall bladder surgery (removal of it - went very well) and not even a week after it, I get waylaid by pneumonia again in the hospital for another week.

I'm not going to be collecting aggressively right now. So here's your chance to overtake me...

I officially have a nice 375 number of adult bbws and a soon to be hatchie.

Good luck, everybody!!!!

For those racing to get closer to me, you just have been handed a chance! I was waylaid by a week's stay in the hospital, then gall bladder surgery (removal of it - went very well) and not even a week after it, I get waylaid by pneumonia again in the hospital for another week.

I'm not going to be collecting aggressively right now. So here's your chance to overtake me...

Good luck, everybody!!!!

Oh my, Hope you do feel better! Glad the surgery went alright.

I'm officially 1 BBW away from 100 x3 Phew, this is hard D: And when mine wont breed, its harder to find them in ap

Good luck, everybody!!!!

Get better soon! I'm slowly catching up and am at 321, I would have more if it weren't for those pesky new dragons!

*flails* I haven't had an update for a long time. I'm guessing I'm also very far behind. Also, I'm going to post all the links to my BBWs at the end of the contest. I'll just say how many I have so far. 192 and more to come soon.

Seems my luck is still good with breeding:

Have: 3EG BBW eggy

Want: hatchies for freezing! going to use them as scroll separators. looking for at least 2, but I will accept an IOU. also looking for balloon hatchies, 1 male and 1 female.

EDIT: Traded!

Edited by xeyla

I officially have 376 bbws right now.

Thank you all, for the well wishes. Surgery went all right - I got Pneumonia afterwards so ended up in the hosp another week... Almost as if the hospital is my 2nd home... pfft.

Right now, I have no energy for anything but breathing...

I'm glad you guys are making it to the triple digits. smile.gif

All updated.

And with a free thing! http://dragcave.net/teleport/fc6a02178a665...66d6f5236a44d8a

I'm glad surgery went well, but the pneumonia does suck, Sunny.

I have my own mixed news (ahhh, IRL is fun), in case anyone wonders why I'm never around to update this much. I've actually been homeless since March of 2010... up until yesterday. But now I'm enrolled in an engineering university, so I still won't be around much. xd.png

I'm somewhere at a 112 and counting.

For those who know, I actually hit the hundred target (which is a huggeeee thing for me) awhile ago. As such, I thought I might give away a few PBs from my scroll (the pairs have not been traded ever and their other offspring is on my scroll)

http://dragcave.net/teleport/2e7480218645f...cc5dfa4649317c2

Will edit if I get moar. X3

Edited by michellechan2211

I have no chance.

Nope

Counted at least 9 with 100+

Many more with at least 50

D;

But i'd still like to join.

I have no chance.

Nope

D;

Thats how I feel, but hey....

I dont even know where I'm placing right now, probably like 20+ or something, lol.

Oh well, Keep trying x3

I have no chance.

Nope

D;

Hey, don't worry about that X3 I feel like that AND I'm at 100+ =w=

[Oh my, that sounds terrible...]

Its the effort that counts though so <3

I have no chance.

Nope

D;

Don't be discouraged! You'll be amazed at how fast you can collect if you devote your scroll to it tongue.gif Remember there's runner up prizes even if you don't get a holly.

I just realized that I haven't posted any of my BBW's yet... And I dont really feel like posting all individual links to them right now, so I am just going to post my scroll link and how many I counted.... I might put lineage links up later.

Scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/Fire-Ice

Total BBW's: 116

Now that I've replaced my motherboard (and completely missed the new eggs while the PC was down and out  dry.gif ), I'd like to do some lineage swaps, cause I'm breeding in force again (gotta make up for nearly two weeks of sporadic time stolen on the kids PC).

So up for trade, I have:

4th gen BBW with Frills http://dragcave.net/lineage/d967n

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

3rd gen BBW with Frills http://dragcave.net/lineage/SICHQ

3rd gen BBW with 09 valentines http://dragcave.net/lineage/5eXvT

4th gen PB BBW http://dragcave.net/lineage/5KKvm

Looking for some:

2nd gen BBWs with a Male Frill x Female BBW pattern

2nd gen BBW with a 09 valentine parent

Or other pretty 2nd gens

I dont know if you'll consider this "pretty," but I offered a 2nd Gen from a Ribbon Dancer for the Valentine one... Best I could do tongue.gif

*Even though I was saving that breeding(Ribbon) for a request xd.png*

On another note....Amazing job everyone... I feel as if I'm not even close and wont get there tongue.gif Proud of myself for getting this far already, buuuut, lol

Edited by sunsteps88

Wheeeeeeeeeee, looks lots of you are doing awesomely!!!! smile.gifsmile.gif

I currently have 382 adult bbws and 3 more growing. biggrin.gif

One's a 6th gen pb EG, another is a 5th gen pb EG (already grown) - so gonna see if the 5th will breed together... if so, then ... I'll soon have a 7th gen pb even gen. biggrin.gif

Edited by simkim

I now have 390 adult 2012 bbws. With more coming.

biggrin.gif

Scroll - http://dragcave.net/user/storm%20skyflyrer

Joining here's my BBWs for 2012 ~3 so far~

1 - Grew up on: Feb 04, 2012

2 - Grew up on: Feb 05, 2012

3 - Grew up on: Feb 14, 2012

And to aid me in tracking current progress here's the growing ones

unqualified youngling

unqualified youngling

unqualified youngling

unqualified youngling

Edited by Storm skyflyer

Numberrrrrrs updated.

If you ever think I'm taking too long to update, just get Gokai to PM me. tongue.gif That's usually when I remember-- otherwise, I am caught up in projects that are so not dragcave.

Or... are a very different shade of green. >D

Numberrrrrrs updated.

If you ever think I'm taking too long to update, just get Gokai to PM me. tongue.gif That's usually when I remember-- otherwise, I am caught up in projects that are so not dragcave.

Or... are a very different shade of green. >D

Me?! blink.gif

HA! Sure why not! Hahahahah.... xd.png