ArynChris

The Holly Contest

Numberrrrrrs updated.

If you ever think I'm taking too long to update, just get Gokai to PM me. tongue.gif That's usually when I remember-- otherwise, I am caught up in projects that are so not dragcave.

Or... are a very different shade of green. >D

I've got some questions...

According to my records (Unless I screwed something up, in which case I'll be sad and sorry xd.png), I have over 130 BBWs, as it says on the first page (I'm currently at 207 or something)... But you said you updated, and I had my post updated before you posted.

So, I'm wondering, do you actually count/check each and every one(BBW) to make sure everyone's right when you update, or do you just go by what they posted as their total, and will look over everyone's in the end?

Also, do you go through your post in the OP, and click every link for updates? Or, if someone posts seperately each time, do you check all the pages on the thread??

Sorry for so many things, xd.png If I confuse you.. Answer the best you can and I'll probably get it. I'm not accusing you of anything (in case I ever come off like that), I was just a little worried I counted my BBW's wrong, or posted some multiple times or something.

*NOTE: Please, if I forget to turn on my name on my scroll (for viewing), and you need to check it, please remind me!! It's off for a reason atm.

Thank you biggrin.gif

Back with some pretties for a lineage swap.

What I really need is some 2nd gen BBWs with an 09 valetine parent, but as always I'll take any pretty even gen BBW (as my massive lineage projects can atteast to).

Right now I'm almost at the point of a 6th gen with Frills (the 5th gens have been using too much birth control), a 5th gen with 09 valentines (and am making the base for the planned 6th gen), and a 5th gen shadows/heartseeker... too many lineages to plan out.

And I really got this interesting 12th gen BBW with flamingos... I thought about freezing it, but someone went through a lot of trouble to create it. http://dragcave.net/lineage/FApCM

But I digress...

Up for trade I have this lovely 3rd gen with GW http://dragcave.net/lineage/cgIol

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

And this lovely 4th gen with blacks http://dragcave.net/lineage/BQ4cM

That 12th gen BBW x Flamingo - amazing! It looks awesome!

GIFTING:

To someone with less than 100 BBWs, I can gift user posted imagethis 2nd-gen purebred hatchling and user posted imagethis other 2nd-gen purebred hatchling.

This is for people who are behind to get a little help catching up.

EDITED TO ADD: Since the hatchlings are now in danger of growing up, I had to AP one of them, and nobody has been PMing me, I'm simply going to put a claim link here in my comment and rely on your morality to only take the hatchlings if you've got less than 100 BBWs; this claim link is on the honor system.

Claim my hatchlings!

Edited to add: Hatchlings gone! Thanks!

Edited by sashocirrione

sashocirrione,

That is a really sweet thing of you to do! smile.gif You rock.

~~~~

Since I shouldn't double-post, so I'm editing this post...

I just got a really thoughtful present from one of my friends. She bought me a BBW mug cup from Cafepress. She thought I should have something to show for all my collecting of the bbws!

I'm at 396 adult bbws and have 5 bbw hatchies - once those 5 grow up, I'll have 401 adult bbws...

I actually made it into the 400's... will I make it into the 500's by Dec 15? Only time will tell! smile.gif

Edited by simkim

In search of specific BBW lineages.

I need a 2nd gen BBW from an 09 valentine parent, or 2nd gen BBW from a Frill parent, to make mates for the siblings of the eggs up for trade below...

I am also willing to breed whatever cb dragons I have to your choice of mate to get the above...

I have for lineage swap:

5th gen BBW with Frill parents - http://dragcave.net/lineage/CLX9E

4th gen BBW with 09 valentine parents - http://dragcave.net/lineage/CHPfh

I can't swap you 2nd gen frill/bbw - you already have all mine, lol.

Good luck, celis! biggrin.gif

I can't swap you 2nd gen frill/bbw - you already have all mine, lol.

Good luck, celis! biggrin.gif

*sighs*

I find that is turning out to be a common theme right now. I either already have one from someone's 09 valentine or one from their only cb frill set. dry.gif

I started offering these lineages over on the even gen board too in hopes of getting a wider pool - cause I am so close to a 6th gen I can taste it for the Frill line.

Whoo! Not going to win! Buuut I'm aiming for at least the runner up prizes. I'll post my gigantic list at the end of the year. So far I have 205 BBWs and man those BBWs are getting rarer! Will update again probably soon. smile.gif

Simkin hit the 401 mark. o.o;.

This is so much fun to track. Keep it up. 8D

GIFTING:

To someone with less than 100 BBWs, I can gift user posted imagethis 2nd-gen purebred hatchling and user posted imagethis other 2nd-gen purebred hatchling.

EDITED TO ADD: Since the hatchlings are now in danger of growing up, I had to AP one of them, and nobody has been PMing me, I'm simply going to put a claim link here in my comment and rely on your morality to only take the hatchlings if you've got less than 100 BBWs; this claim link is on the honor system.

Claim my hatchlings!

bump

Edited to add: Hatchlings gone! Thanks!

Edited by sashocirrione

Whoo! Not going to win! Buuut I'm aiming for at least the runner up prizes. I'll post my gigantic list at the end of the year. So far I have 205 BBWs and man those BBWs are getting rarer! Will update again probably soon. smile.gif

For sure, its getting harder to find in AP and breedings are tougher tongue.gif

Ashes, would you mind naming off the top 8 so far? (I know some people haven't posted yet, so it couldn't be exactly correct tongue.gif) That is, if you're keeping track x3 If it's too much work ignore this ~ haha

I'm just glad Halloween is the only holiday in the way of the contest.. But who knows, might be a new release before Dec. too.

Keep up the awesome work everyone biggrin.gif

GIFTING:

Claim my hatchlings!

Wow, still not taken O.O

Great honesty from everyone here.

bump

Thank you! Now I should get off the fence and post I am throwing my hat in the ring for grins. Current count is 32 for valid 2012 BBW's. These cute little gifts will be #33 and #34. I am clueless about how to make a spreadsheet somewhere so I will just try to get them all listed here on this post when I am actually awake tomorrow. tongue.gif

*edit Typos! I am not awake!

The List

Adults

1) K4UsT

2) g5n1s

3) YfS3v

4) kK0Xt

5) 6VBbH

6) iDT0k

7) 4b9UP

8) rU9Ev

9) o9A3M

10) 2QiLk

11) fG2Kj

12) DIp4o

13) 9pC1X

14) Bdmom

15) R4ZQL

16) oZqlV

17) o6jck

18) 4Nar8

19) iM9rS

20) V5GTl

21) DDIuj

22) gtU6r

23) 8TbY9

24) mICJ4

25) mvQ0i

26) O5oJr

27) bCh8m

28) 3uj2s

29) jXHT5

Frozen

1) eJtXF

2) buFPq

3) 7M38R

4) iNRLk

5) E4LLi

6) LkfbC

7) B5nIv

8) M2Rm1

9) 3I5sD

10) rS0vb

11) V8V6c

12) NpC5Y

13) OvG5n

14) 83tJV

15) 5kmkD

16) EVFuO

17) AmOM1

I'll continue to add to this post as I get more, note my scroll name does not match my forum name.

edit: Updated 12/4, current count is 43 total.

Final edit: Updated 12/12, final count is 46 total. *chuckle* That's all for me, folks! biggrin.gif Hats off to the high rollers here, may you find the Holly of your dreams!

Edited by Dracaena

I now have 401 adult bbws, no growing bbws atm. biggrin.gif

Whee! Love the honor system - it really works.

Wow, is that 3, 4 or 5 of you hitting the 400 mark?? Nice work, definitely! I'm not quite 300 atm.

Uh uh oh! *gotta get back to breeding or something* Been recovering from the summer.

biggrin.gif

Congrats, TheLittlePurpleDragon, for surpassing me by 6! smile.gif

*is being cagey*

I think I'm just going to wait to the end instead now. Of course, if you really want to know, all my dragons that are eligible are listed on the LiveJournal page I made... but I think it's time to be serious and batten down the hatches.

I've got a mental goal of what I want my tally to be Dec 16th... I just got to push myself and make sacrifices (ie not collect the new dragons when they come out)...

I just hope I remember to make sure I have space for at least two of the new Halloween eggs.

I'm actively getting more bbws now... rofl. biggrin.gif

Good luck, Celis! smile.gif